Kanker thread

Kanker thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yotomoe.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are their arms?

That looks surprisingly good but i'd imagine they're younger, with less endowed breast. Perhaps this is meant to be older kankers, in which case good job OP.

There's something wrong, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Neither can they

Cut off to make fuckholes, silly.

Lee is for breeding

These models didn't get nearly enough sexing

He scrapped them so fucking fast. May deserved more focus than she did get.

why is the redhed the shortest?

>Lee
>not the tallest
at least she got that fat ass

>He scrapped them so fucking fast.
THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ONLINE
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

>May not having the thiccest bottom

Please.

Also, I knew a girl who was like an older May. Kind of dopey, buck teeth, slow and a plain upper body on top of thick thighs and ass. She never dated in high school and was really naive. She went out, got drunk and met a guy who wanted to fuck her. She agreed but only on the condition that they date after. He fucked her bareback and came inside her. The next morning he told her they weren't dating, bragged about how he fucked her and got her a plan B. That's how she lost her virginity. I don't know how but she got a psychologist to convince her that was okay.

I can't for the life of me remember whether or not the user who drew this request had a name or not.

>He doesn't know
Look up Blenderknight user.

>this

Lee need be tall and with big breasts
Mary is ok
May need a big ass

>THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ONLINE
>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
he decided they weren't good enough for that and will eventually do new versions(personally I'd love for him to do models for Nazz and Sarah as well, those two get so little love in terms of fan content)

My favorite should be Marie, but lately I've been leaning towards Lee.

That's fucking cute

That'd be Yoto. yotomoe.tumblr.com/

Rape is funny

Lee and May's bodies should be switched.

Fuck off Seth McFarlane.

Lee has always been the best, not only is she the leader of 3 but she has that vintage 80s redhead look that's superior to Maries' 90s grunge/punk look and Mays' early 00s trailer trash look.

It should go like this:
>Lee: top heaviest, also tallest and most muscular
>May: bottom heaviest, shortest
>Marie: balance between the other two

>>Marie: balance between the other two
Nah, she's easily flattest. Lee is the balanced one.

>It should go like this:
>Lee: top heaviest, also tallest and most muscular
>May: bottom heaviest, shortest
>Marie: balance between the other two
pretty close to what I was thinking, although I was thinking all three of them would be pretty buff, and have Marie be the most visibly buff of them(to balance her having less of a bust than Lee or less ass & hips than May)

also while May's the smallest of the three in bust size, that's mostly in comparison with her sisters, by normal standards she'd be larger than average(like she'd be a large C or maybe even D cup, while Marie's a DD or F, and Lee is somewhere between a G and J cup)

to round out comparisons for the other two girls in the show, I'm thinking Nazz is slightly curvier than Marie in both bust and butt, but is otherwise quite slender(with a lean towards an "apple" body shape*), while Sarah is less curvy than Marie in either category(and slightly more pear shaped as well*), but is the most buff girl among the five of them

but these are just my thoughts on the matter

*Marie being a classic hourglass

>Nah, she's easily flattest. Lee is the balanced one.
but that would make Marie the one with the gigantic ass, and for some reason it just doesn't feel right for Marie to have the biggest butt of the three

>Sarah is less curvy than Marie in either category(and slightly more pear shaped as well*), but is the most buff girl among the five of them
So, like /fit/ Vicky?

>you will never wake up to be raped in your shower by a saucy redhead

that's actually more where I was picturing Marie to be at, Sarah would be more in the Julia Vins levels of buff

>but that would make Marie the one with the gigantic ass
No. Marie is the flattest in both tits and ass, her best feature is her face. These are the unofficial official rankings.

Marie
8/10 face
4/10 tits
5/10 ass

Lee
5/10 face
7/10 tits
7/10 ass

May
3/10 face
5/10 tits
8/10 ass

man that's just awful taste in almost every respect, even if I agree Marie would have the prettiest face(although I wouldn't put Lee or May anywhere near as low as you do)

Hey! Im a Marie fag and that's, well actually pretty accurate i suppose. Still have no clue why my brother would prefer May out of all of them.

Nah. May as the curvy one is perfect.

No.

Yes.

May is a PAWG in the making. Your bro likes em THICC.

On the other hand I see Vicky as not only extremely buff but also possesses an enormous pair of boobs (around Lee's size) with a comparable badonkadonk to balance it out.

I honestly can't see Sarah as being THAT buff.

>Vicky

Did someone say best ship thread?

May just looks like the end result of a drunken incestuous white trash christmas party though. Isn't it mentioned that they each have their own dad in the first episode we see them in? I can't member

Let's not start here. I want to see Lee and Vicky armwrestle.

>May just looks like the end result of a drunken incestuous white trash christmas party though.
They all do. Trailer trash can have fat asses too.

Admit it: THICCY is best Vicky

>On the other hand I see Vicky as not only extremely buff but also possesses an enormous pair of boobs (around Lee's size) with a comparable badonkadonk to balance it out.
That's basically how I picture Vicky too(with the caveat that whatever bust size she ends up at, that Tootie ends up at least one whole bra size larger)

>I honestly can't see Sarah as being THAT buff.
It just feels like a good fit for her character(pun intended), plus I can imagine the series of events leading her to believe that Edd likes buff girls and working out to fit that ideal(she wouldn't be entirely wrong there, but she still takes it farther than she had to, not that Edd is complaining)

also kinda fits with a very silly idea I had involving Jimmy getting turned into a girl at some point(since EEnE shares a universe with KND and GAOBAM this is more plausible than you'd initially expect), with girl Jimmy being really thin and graceful compared to the others

I'm not contesting that, just overall she looks very unattractive. To me at least. I don't care what you fap it to but damn what shit taste

Are those the new models for the game? Christ, those are so bad. They're completely unfaithful to the original cartoon.

U N C U L T U R E D

Swine?
Yes i suppose that describes you as the son of a cockatoo thieving nigger

I used to be a Mariefag too. Then my taste improved.

Ice cream flavored horseshit is still shit.

>with the caveat that whatever bust size she ends up at, that Tootie ends up at least one whole bra size larger
Only Tootie will barely have any muscle on her (and if she does, will not even be half as jacked as Vicky)

Best girl

G-good Lord...

I remember this pic of marie in a swimsuit with just a hint of blue pubes poking out.
Haven't seen it in years.

Anyone got it?

Pictures of Marie with white teeth rattle me.

Nh, I don't think that was it. I suspect your pic is more recent.

When you're right, you're right.

a Sup Forums classic

I can't fap to this knowing that the same artist made Marie have sex with someone's OC furshit.

Wow, you gotta work on your sensitivity

I like to imagine Mary often accidentally swallows filled condoms after blowjobs.

You're in a club, and this girl slaps your girlfriend's ass, what do you do?

>milf vicky
oh...

Why the fuck is the captcha so broken today?

So who made these?

blenderknight

>slaps me a high-five
that's cool, I guess

isn't it always?

no wonder I use atechan more

Shit, thanks a lot, user.

>nipple
BLUE BOARD
L
U
E