en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Verdun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolutionary_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ancient weapons
>USA
>No history
>No past
>That feels

Why the crescent blade of the Chinese halberd? I've seen some on later European ones as well. What's the reason?

This meme is so retarded. France was a fucking powerhouse that steamrolled most of Europe, all this comes from WW2.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Literally wouldn't even be a country without france

Ancient Frank Weapon : the Francisque

>american humor

USA BTFO

Saged

Shouldn't that girl be Muslim?

France only lost its reputation from WWII. This whole shit on France thing is funny but out of context here.

'ancient' is relative, we're a young country but our founding was still far enough back to feel 'long ago' to us here.
pic related, you ever fire one? Smooth as silk and satisfying as fuck, bonus points for firing at redcoat targets.

>His country exists only thanks to France
makes you think

Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your image contains some factual inaccuracies. Allow me to help.

youtube.com/watch?v=sggJWiqdICA

Yeah, it really is a stupid fucking meme.

It's ridiculous, considering that even in the Battle of France, hundreds of thousands of Frenchmen died or were wounded; hell, even the Maginot Line soldiers were going to keep fighting until they were told to stand down by their officers.

And that's not even looking at any of the other wars that France has fought in... and won.

Please do not associate me with the stupid burger who started this thread.

America just spines the server and is now pwning all the oldfags that have been playing the game forever. America is just too good, people accuse us of hacking but we aren't we are just skilled and everyone else is a scrub. Nation of scrubs the lot of you.

Devil trips tell the truth

The girl on the left? No, she should be a nigger.

>Bundeswehr
>anything but utter shit
don't make me laugh

Always makes me sad to see dumb cunts make fun of French history.

THIS is ancient american weapon

History always shits on the Maginot line, and I get it, it didn't really work as intended, but hot damn what a cool idea it was anyway.
A generation earlier and it would have been impregnable, I think.

>few hundred

Which crescent? Halberds have all manner of hook shapes for yoinking people off horses.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyydJOemUQ4

Bunch of Yurokeks buttmad ITT and Seppos btfoing them out

>Aircraft carrier
>Army

Burgers has been far more cowards than french, historically speaking

Hey we had bows and arrows and clubs n' sheeeeiiitt.

reminder that the franks were germans who butchert and raped your gallic asses

Bundeswehr wrecks US Army in 2 weeks flat.
Dont make me laugh.

>American tries to talk shit about a country that has one of the best war records in history
>Forgets his own war record is a series of defeats one after another, especially since post ww2

If it wasn't for the nukes which we and the Germans created burgerland wouldn't be in it's current position.

The crescent axe blade. I really don't see how it can be functional.

It's true.

That's why northern France should become a german province.

I thought spears were more of a south American thing, while the plains indians and midwestern tribes were heavy bow-users.
Related, did you know that there's an ongoing bow and arrow conflict going on in Kenya? Ancient tech still kills just as well as it used to, if you know how to use it.

Remember your country is born with a french treaty.

Germany is a France Bastard. it's a fact

It's true, sometimes the classics work just as well, if not better in some situations. Pic related

>nukes which we and the Germans created
Who could forget the humiliating defeat we suffered when German bombers nuked New York?

France was badass as fuck in ancient times and the middle ages. They only became pussies after the revolution

It was a pretty cool idea... just not practical for the war that was coming. It would have been great for the last war, not so much for the war it was used in.

On a side note, my grandfather was a member of the Free French... even though the Vichy government told him to stop and obey them, he kept on fighting even though it would have meant death if they had ever gotten a hold of him.

This probably isn't the right medal, but he did receive the Legion d'Honneur medal for what he did during WWII.

There'd a reason hitler went around it. Frogs only mistake was not building it along Belgium too

>pussies after the revolution

Okay pajeet

>be France
>greatest military power in European History
>choke in 1940
>get ass raped by germaniggers
>forever made fun of for surrendering

>the revolution is bad meme

new worlders should really think before talking

They couldn't have built it around Belgium, diplomatic insult aside; it would have flooded.

>cowards

elaborate, please.

French BTFO. How will they recover?

Yeah, wouldn't have existed without our scientists, all you did was provide the shekels.

>50% mutt colony

Fuck off and leave France alone. I haven't forgotten what they did for my country, and it's people.

belgium bitched about that it's their fault

How come it's ALWAYS an American that tries to take the piss out of France?
You faggots literally wouldn't even have a country without France.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Verdun This treaty !!!

And Charlemagne was a french his Father name is Charles Martel This not sound very GERMAN HUM !!

Clovis was king of the FRANC not the GERMANC ! KEK

Veritas

France got it's ass handed to them by Anglo before that. France was a vessel for agreements against Germany for Anglo, which is why Hitler attacked them. Real France stopped being competition for England some while ago.

wtf I love Vietnam now!!

Quiet, toothpaste; you got DPed during the war.

In my experience, it was always a struggle to find the one broom that was meant for our entire company building so they kinda got us beat there...

We do this in the American army too.
>Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Buget Cuts

>wouldn't have existed without our scientists, all you did was provide the shekels
And the labs, material, scientists, personnel, testing range, etc.
You're welcome for us sharing our technology with you though, what are good allies for?

10% chav and 90%poo in loo island

>60+ posts
>no La Faguette

>the revolution wasn't bad meme

Look how well your republic is turning out for you.

L-Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

>LELELELELELE XD LE EBIN FRANCE SURRENDERS MEME
neck yourself my dude

>ancient weapons
>uses French joke that only applies in post 19th century context

Why do Americans hate/mock the French so much? They were your first ally against Dad when you decided to throw your temper tantrum, and you fought with them in countless wars.

Is it just the accent? The perceived snobbery? I really don't understand why Americans, of all people, dislike the French so much.

>stupid?
>retarded?

>be le frogman
>build maginot line
>strongest fortification ever
>impenetrable
>tfw ze germans ignore it
>tfw white flag

>get ass raped by germans in 1870/71
>get ass raped by germans in 1914
>get ass raped by germans in 1940
>forever made fun of for surrendering

The US military is already all over your country Hans. You don't have shit in the USA except the offspring of all of your most accomplished scientists LMFAO

Revolution Pussies ?
La mauvaise foi Saxone !!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolutionary_Wars

>The perceived snobbery
I think this is it, combined with the same sort of good natured banter we western nations share despite not actually hating one another deep down.

cheese eating surrender monkeys

Stupid as hell.

Only reason their win/loss ratio is high is because of their allies who do all the work. They have a win for both World Wars even though they surrendered in the first few weeks.

I remember during a WW1 lecture, my history professor went "even the Germans were surprised how quickly France fell during the first few weeks."

France is a fucking joke only held up by their allies, much like Hillary Clinton.

If France was as good at war as Amerikeks keep saying then we'd all be speaking French. We're not. This is an Anglo world. France lost. Deal with it.

Delet this

I mean, you can meme all you want but we're still a European white homeland and you're still a mystery meat burger mutt thats almost guaranteed to have jamal blood regardless of your skin colour no matter how much you try to joke. It must suck to have absolutely no connection to any homeland.

Sure, but it was based on our research is what i'm saying. The point was you really can't say shit about the French as an American.

you do realise football has nothing to do with monarchy or republic

again you should really think before saying anything

all those butthurt people at us means how much we raped them throughout history.

keep crying, you only expose your scars

Let's not forget the constant humiliations by the Brits too. Seriously France should be split between Germany and Britain, Germanic brothers.

>American education

France carried the allies trough the second world war. Without them the germans would have won.

America did practically nothing again and only joined in after France and England did the bulk of the work.

>but it was based on our research is what i'm saying
Whatever gets you to sleep at night, billybong

*first world war

It has to do with the fact that your country has deteriorated to shit in the span of 200 years after the revolution. The monarchy lasted for more than a thousand years.

You were only ever good as a British colony you 20% white disaster.

>American military research
>Not all based on British research since the 1940's

Keep being deluded Jamal.

Daily reminder that the one guy France uses to make itself seem based (Napoleon) got absolutely rekt and wasn't even French.

Also another reminder that France's second favourite son, Charles de Gaulle, fled and hid from Germans, let the Anglos do his fighting for him and then turned up at the last minute to claim credit.

The cowardly French meme is entirely justified.

Hey the french were there too...

>Germany
>a relevant military

You don't even have your own nukes, Goldberg.

france hit it's peak after revolution
call you leader a king or a dog it wont change anything if he's bad
you are seriously retarded even for an anglo canadian

You know we like you even though you're inferior and past-prime as a people, right? You don't need to hype yourselves up with nonsense, we already appreciate you for what you are.

>"we are pwning all the noobs :)"
>dropping nukes on entire continents of impoverished brown people who can't defend themselves

I really hope Russia fucking nukes you. Even if we get nuked too, it'll be worth it to see you arrogant Yanks pissing and moaning about muh nukes and the total devastation it will cause to have NYC, Cali and Washington reduced to ashes. Fuck America.

>dropping nukes on continents of brown people
How old are you?

t. menthol breath crusty rimmed ambiguous-race nigger

>be slovene peasant
>rise up
>get massacred by Habsburgs

Did native americans really used bows before the colonization? I find facinating that groups completely unrelated that never met each other can produce such similar technology. I can understand daggers and spears, those are really simlle, but bows have some thought behind them.

I always get chuckle when movies show a guy take an arrow to the torso, and keep fighting.

>sharp broadhead embedded next to your internal organs
>every breath causes it to slice and cut
>walk, move, do anything, and your insides get turned into soupy giblets

Fucking brutal. You get shot with an arrow, and unless the head passes through, you're just gonna lay down right where you are.