James Comey

Here's the thing, I usually can tell a person's character and allegiances pretty well, Comey is a fucking mystery to me.

Help me out here bros.

Is Comey "our guy" or one of (((them)))? Is he leftie or right wing? Is he an idealist? Why did he do so poorly with Clinton's case? What is his motivation to reopen it now?

tl;dr: wtf is Comey's agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w
blog.dilbert.com/post/152531307171/james-comey-as-seen-through-the-persuasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right wing, it's just that Hillary is a slippery snake. He's highly respected.

Maybe it will be a bigger mess if Clinton gets into power than Trump, at least for their viewpoint.

Clinton seemed pretty principled before he decided to advise not to prosecute. I think they put too much pressure on him and threatened him or his family.

I think he decided to redeem himself when he got a second chance. The almost mutiny in the FBI probably played a part in it as well.

Even the Skype media doesn't know

He is a globalist shill who was bought and paid for by the shadow government that Obama and Hillary are a part of. Recently though internal FBI polling showed that Trump was going to win the election and FBI agents started handing in resignation letters because of his obvious corruption when he didn't prosecute Hillary. He had a change of heart and decided to join the winning team so he could keep his job and keep the FBI intact

What's his agenda then? Is he actually doing his job properly?

>The almost mutiny in the FBI

Haven't seen sources for this.

Comey is a team player. You don't get a position of power like that without being a team player.

Right now he must be batting for someone higher than Hillary. Don't know yet whether that happens to be us or not.

Idk about Comey, but Bat Boiko is one of my all time faves, bulgarbro

1. He stalled it out knowing he'd drop her now

2. He's afraid of repercussions if Trump is elected or if the 33k get dropped and he's implicated

3.His colleagues shamed him into it.

I think a combo of 2-3

Fuck that weasel

He was forced to take his current position. Comey is still a faggot but forces beyond his control left him no choice.

Ayyy and rightly so

If it would have come out after the election that Comey was sitting on 650,000 of Carlos Danger's emails, there would have been civil war. Comey just saved the planet.

what forces senpai?

He seems more trustworthy than most people to me, in all the videos I've watched of him. I don't think he has a hidden agenda, but maybe he's just really good at hiding it. It wasn't technically his decision to not prosecute Hillary, he just didn't make the recommendation because he knew it would be a nightmare for him and the FBI. But look at how open he was with congress, he was never trying to cover up for Hillary.

This.

Comey protects The Game. Like an umpire, or a priest who takes confession from all the Mafia guys.

The original e-mail decision was simply a part of the sting operation.
The real goal was to also get corrupt members of the DOJ and the Obama administration as well as high ranking democrat criminals.

Didn't Comey literally state that if it were anyone other than clinton he would recommend prosecution?

That seemed like a cry for help really. An attempt to get someone to go "well we'll prosecute her as well".

>pic
Aces.

lol he looks like he's ready for a brawl
I bet he could single-handedly pummel 5-6 of those military guys before they could take him down

What do you think of Kostov btw? He seemed like an honest politician last I read anything.

I think this is probably right

He knows the big leak tying the foundation to isis is coming.

He's neutral and wants to do his job, but he's afraid of dying. I suspect he was threatened and/or bribed to not pursue Clinton initially. Now that her campaign and her party are burning in the dumpster fire of this election, he thinks he can try to continue doing his job without being killed.

I don't know about that exactly but it certainly is telling that he thought this was important enough to talk about before the election. It must be something big.

He works for Russia!

I've heard there was a huge divide in the FBI on the decision not to recommend charges

Comey is a fucking snake. But he can tell which way the wind is blowing

Hm... food for thought. Neutral people at such a level are a rarity.

Are there any leeeks or sources tho? Just hearsay?

Dude was a firefighter and lifted for years. He is bear mode.

Kostov was an idealist with good intentions at the start who lost his innocence along the way and let power go to his head. He was as corrupt as anyone else at the end.

something like this is most likely true

maybe they have less leverage right now on him and he's giving payback or failed to give a benefit or promise

2/x/4me desu

>He's neutral and wants to do his job, but he's afraid of dying. I suspect he was threatened and/or bribed to not pursue Clinton initially.

At least one of the letters sent to Comey does *sound like* an overt personal threat, if not worse. A reference is made to personal communications between the two.

And Reid's reference to the "national security community."

Rare, but not entirely extinct. From what I can tell, FBI people tend to lean towards neutrality as long as no major crime is hidden, as evidenced by the number of resignations reported to have happened in the FBI after Comey failed to indict Clinton.

We've all seen the way leftists react to people who question them. I wouldn't be surprised if the higher-ups raised a cute little army to contact him and tell him not to arrest their perfect little angel.

Maybe he's just... doing his job.

hilariously desperate

>you did your job well by not recommending charges
>but now you've interfered with the election by doing your job
>you have broken the law
>so I want you to interfere with the election again
>no, don't worry. this isn't breaking the law again, it's just balancing out the other stuff

see you on judgement day, harry

Hillary would have been rotting in prison if he was.

I was mystified too... in his speech he really tore her apart, then recommended not to prosecute. Perhaps he knew it wouldn't happen, because Lynch would have to do it, and that wouldn't happen. And perhaps he knew he would then be fired under the pretenses of picking political sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBHj4a5pn_w

Google FBI resignations

>weinergate

holy fuck I hope the fallout of the 650,000 emails goes down in history under this name

He's corrupted but he knows that somebody else has the emails so he's being forced to actually do his fucking job.

It is really not that hard, he is a right wing republican.

He doesn't recommend to prosecute because it wasn't against the law so he can't. However he publicly chastises her because he is a republic and wishes he could prosecute.

He digs up a bunch of emails that are possibly tangentially related to "emailghazi" and he knows its nothing but in the brief period between him privately knowing its nothing and it being proved it actually is nothing he sends a letter to congress implying it could be something because nothing has been proved yet in defiance of FBI standard practice.

He is so clearly trying to help republicans it is ridiculous. He is just doing it legally and within the powers of his office.

(maybe a Hatch Act thing, but unlikely)

Is Hillary still paying you, or are you just correcting records for free because you like it around here?

My uncle was in the FBI. Apparently he is a real straight shooter. No bs politics. He's only after the truth. Very smart. Prob plotted a way to reveal the truth and go around his is the fatty AG lynch. Let's wait and see. Praise KEK

He pretty much said if anyone else did what she did, they would have their security clearance revoked and they would be in jail.

He's a straight shooter. He's caught up in lots of corruption in the DOJ. I feel really sorry for him. He'll be vilified by the US public, because of the DNC, Hillary the MSM and pretty much every member of congress, republicans included.

if he's doing his job properly, then there isn't one

America appoints campaign donors to be ambassadors and heads of government ministries. It's stupid but we do. James Comey is a lawyer in over his head. That is who he is. He was acting for the Clinton-Obama mafia co-op but realized that this is just too big to sweep under a rug.

>see you on judgement day, harry

Y'know, I find leftists have a penchant for falsely accusing others of their their own actual crimes.

You point out nicely that Sen. Reid accuses Dir. Comey of an alleged double-standard; whereas - you are quite right - Reid is openly contradicting himself, and asking Comey to do once more the very thing he said was "criminal."

Comey hasn't released any information on Clinton; whereas, Reid explicitly asks Comey to release specific information on Trump!

And the whole thing hangs out there as pure hearsay libel against Trump! Trump should sue this fucker!

Hes no doubt got ties to Clinton, but like FBI user said, I think he knows the treason goes all. the. way. up.

Hes avoiding constitutional crisis, where everyone who has the power to prosecute is implicated. Hes doing the best he can, I really believe that. Maybe im wrong, but I hope im not.

Tow that line, use them weasel words. At least you guys think HRC is paying her subordinates (Trump will never cut you that check).

The facts on record are that whatever they found in her emails did not warrant prosecution. Full stop.

And yes Comey decided to chastise HRC. Simply because he could. He is clearly a republican.

>He's only after the truth.

Fuck I hope this is true so much

>mfw he actually succeeds to trip up Shillary

>
>Tow that line, use them weasel words. At least you guys think HRC is paying her subordinates (Trump will never cut you that check).
>The facts on record are that whatever they found in her emails did not warrant prosecution. Full stop.
>And yes Comey decided to chastise HRC. Simply because he could. He is clearly a republican.

You're all going to fucking jail, nigger.

>Didn't Comey literally state that if it were anyone other than clinton he would recommend prosecution?

No. I watched all 3+ hours of that congress hearing and he didn't say that.

He said if it were a member within the FBI they would receive punishment, but not criminal charges/prosecution.

>Hes avoiding constitutional crisis, where everyone who has the power to prosecute is implicated.

Elaborate plz

It's nothing, the FBI investigation won't turn up anything.

It's nothing, Nagasaki wasn't even damaged by the so-called 'atomic' bomb.

A chimp with hands on two branches, and the Dem one is breaking.

The FBI has no power to prosecute, that falls upon the DOJ and I think Lynch is in on everything and would at least face accomplice or conspiracy charges.

She cant really prosecute herself. POTUS and most of the current administration would be implicated. Huge mess that could cause civil war or foreign war if foreign adversaries found out how involved we are with all of their lives. Hes trying to keep the Union and its people from turning in on itself and collapsing, as well as trying to avoid someone else declaring war on us.

This has no precedent, this is insanity Hungary-bro

I think the situation has to be somewhat like an unstoppable force meets a questionably immovable object

The FBI are an unstoppable force to Weiner now and he's clocked on to it so he's hedging his bets hoping that the immovable object can in fact be moved.

What's the exchange rate like for Rupees? I bet you can buy a lot of grass fried in vegetable oil with your paycheck.

So you are telling me if Lynch is charged prosecution will just freeze?

he's a comey

i don't think it's clear cut, i think he is torn

My instincts tell me that he's nobody's guy, he's just doing what he honestly believes is in the best interest of the FBI and their mission.

Comey is 6'8". The consequent fact that it's difficult to physically intimidate him probably also extends to it being difficult to psychologically intimidate him. Just food for thought.

He's doing his fucking job, albeit while walking on eggshells with respect to both sides of the controversy.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

The guy being addressed by the general immediately strikes me as a leader

He didn't have the deleted information to make a good case against her.

Now he does, and then some.

Why is this so hard for liberals to understand?

I believe the mails have not been processed yet, so did they reopen the case based on concrete info?

That's our Prime Minister and since we are a parliamentary republic and not a presidential one like the US, he is the guy running the country.

I think he's still a weasel and was somehow forced into reopening. Its hard to tell but if it stinks like shit it probably is.

Word on the street is that he's been personally tormented since he let HRC off the hook. He has allegedly received a stack of resignation letters that he hasn't acted on, people he respected in the FBI won't speak to him, personal friends have told him they are let down by him, and even his wife has been on him about it. I think when the Weiner stuff came across his desk he jumped at the opportunity to try and redeem himself.

Or maybe the rank and file threatened to go public and they forced him to do it himself.

People are just wary of another disappointment. Reopening the case on the basis of finding more mails instead of what's inside the mails.

simple. He tried to rig it, then got uber backlash after he closed the case. He re-opened it on the first moment he could TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS. COMEY IS STILL A FUCKING FAGGOT

wife looks like she might have been a hottie in her younger years

This is one of the few times when we dont have the info to now what the fuck is going on.

2 options:

>a) Obongo owns him, but after the new amount of evidence he cant keep covering so much corruption.
>b) FBI are still working for the people and they dont want to blow the biggest case in the history of the USA.

He is trying to reclaim his spine and repair the arguably irreparable damage he has done to the FBI by finally doing his fucking job. In the off chance this actually does pan out he's still fucked, and the FBI is fucked for the next 10 years. How are you going to be able to prosecute anyone with the inconsistent standards he has applied? Clinton should have gone down before the nomination and Sanders should have been running off with this election, like him or not he would have been the better candidate against Trump. Sander's v. Rand would have been a good match and likely more focused on actual issues instead of this incessant scandal mongering we see today. Now I'm hoping that in the next election Trey Gowdy will run on a law and order type campaign and just wreck everyone's shit on stage. And have a promise to dig the FBI's head out of its ass

At this point, it's fairly likely that everyone at the political appointee level, and higher, in the federal government under Obama is implicated in payola, influence peddling, and violations of national security information security laws.

Which shouldn't shock anyone, Obama was a politician of the Chicago Machine, and look at how many of Illinois' governors went straight to jail when they got out of office.

But what this means is that there isn't anyone with the power to order a prosecution that isn't implicated.

Theoretically Congress has the power to impeach these people, but there isn't enough congress persons who aren't also implicated for the rest to do so successfully.

I would assume not but it would make things real weird for a time. Im actually not sure what would happen

James is fucking 6' 8". You'd expect him to be more dominant.

Trey Gowdy as FBI director? Or you mean as president?

I fucking love this man. He should be given power to govern at the highest level.

>The FBI has no power to prosecute, that falls upon the DOJ and I think Lynch is in on everything and would at least face accomplice or conspiracy charges.

How was Lynch's private meeting with Bill Clinton not a legal problem? Are we in a who polices the police situation?

And we also have an even member Supreme Court.

Damnit... truly the only thing I think that could actually break this deadlock is the will of the people or the election.

Lynch is in charge of the prosecutors. She can just tell them to fuck off.

Congress is supposed to handle it at this level, but they are deadlocked, both parties have too much control over their delegations.

Sanders vs Rand would've been mental. Millenials vs conservatives and beaners.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152531307171/james-comey-as-seen-through-the-persuasion

Scott Adam's article on point felt surprisingly on point

Matches with the vibe I get from him, he feels like the guy who tries to be "fair" but is sometimes too nice.

Like this user said
This is a fascinating precedent. I bet there are brainstorms going on RIGHT NOW at different levels.

He's def not our guy but also likely not a shill. Just a straight shooter, very smart man who obviously 100% had to do this or else he wouldn't have, no one in their right mind would subject themselves to the amount of unreasonable anger he is facing. He is far too intelligent to not have understood what fallout would have been from sending letter and he did it anyway. He is also far too smart to have done this without a iron clad defense of his reasoning.

Dikileaks is my fav.

Imagine what he feels if he is indeed an honest man.

On one side he can actually decide the election for the highest office in country when he is supposed to be objective and not intervene.

On the other, Hillary is A FUCKING CRIMINAL that can become the most powerful person on the planet and he has to do his job.

I don't envy him.

>I bet there are brainstorms going on RIGHT NOW at different levels.
Look for bulk orders of 3/4 inch manila rope.

Yes, Dikileaks is the best by far.

Based President of course

President Gowdy tours the world, imagine it

>meeting Trudeau
>Putin
>Merkel

3rd and 4th posts of the screencap specifically. I think Comey is out for #1. He couldn't move on Hillary right then and there without putting himself in grave danger. You watch his performance during the oversight committee meetings and he's clearly worried about committing suicide via two gunshots to the back of the head.

I would also imagine he knows that he can't hide from the Clinton Kill list if Trump doesn't win.

He can't be fired. FBI Director is a ten-year employment.

I think he knows Trump if a pragmatic man. He benefited from the work of people like Julian Assange even though I doubt he personally likes what they do. I imagine Assange will find his way to amnesty in an America puppet country after Trump is elected. That way Trump keeps his hands off Assange while also eliminating him as a threat to his own government. Similarly Comey will be fired as director, but will have good things come his way if Trump wins.

The President or Congress can remove the director with cause, but I think behind the scenes any director would just resign if the President wanted them gone.

>tenure

FBI's work is largely dependent on the direction of the DOJ. In this case Dem's are in charged of the DOJ and the case involved the highest level of the Dem party.

Ergo Comey could not get any warrants, or bring any real case in a normal fashion.

Therefor the best way to come at this problem is sideways. IE find someone who won't be protected by the DOJ who could have evidence on the HRC case.

That is exactly what happed. IE Comey's Allegiance is to justice and the American People.

lmao