Mormons

What goes on in here?

I've heard of animal sacrifice and sex rituals. Mormon OPSEC is really tight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8sbYtFOnxk
youtube.com/watch?v=I1BblTB5iAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to have sex rituals with mormon babe's like shit lit

It's only there for cult weddings and baptisms.

Is that the place where they convert dead people without their permission?

Their baptisms are demon worship senpai

Sex rituals, sacrafices… and that's just Mitt Romney.

I had a Mormon friend who took a pilgrimage or some shit there.
He says there's just a bunch of nice architecture, paintings, and libraries.

Did you ask him about the towers? Something eerie always takes place inside a tower..

They perform rituals to convert the dead. What a horrid desecration of the beliefs of others.

Fuck em.

He was only allowed into the main sanctum or whatever he said it was called.

You just sit and listen to people talk in a ritualistic manner while making higher promises to god that you will keep the commandments and such. Then there's marriage ceremonies and doing proxy baptisms for people who are dead. They believe the dead can choose to accept the baptism or not. No sacrifices or spooky shit. Sorry to disappoint.

They have the best genealogy records in the world so they can convert your dead relatives. Seriously.

> Paying 10% of your income to this

lel

Didn't you see the mormon document leak on reddit 2 months ago or so? There wasn't anything super big in them (unfortunately). My guess is that unlike the scientologists and the Clintons, mormons probably aren't really doing anything the general public sees as wrong that the public doesn't know about (like pushing for laws against private things like gay marriage, prostitution, drugs, etc. and therefore trying to enforce their will onto others). Their own rules are stupid, but most members and the leadership seem to follow them. There have been some good leaks, though, like how the director of missionaries in a country/region live very well (housing stipends that are more than most people's salaries, six figure salaries, cars and private drivers, etc.), while the missionaries live in near poverty.

>sex rituals
Yep. I know an LDS guy(Mormon is the name of angel, the people aren't that angel), he said they get up to a lot of daughter fucking.

The secret rituals are all on YouTube. Some guy snuck a hidden camera in. I'll save you some time: they dress up in stupid clothing, watch OSHA videos, and do a bunch of free mason handshakes. Probably the stupidest thing you've ever seen. It's like Walmart bought out a cult. "And god said to Joseph: find shitty actors and record our shitty rituals so we don't have to hire trainers to remember everything."

Mormonism has had a lot of reforms. Joseph Smith wasn't too bad (despite being either insane or a con man like any religion founder), but Brigham Young was an incredibly violent and manipulating man. He practiced polygamy (I think Smith did too) with 55 wives and is reported as raping many of them as well and, if I recall correctly, is responsible for killing numerous people. He's on the same level as Mohammed (minus the child rape, I don't think Young ever raped a child).

Joseph Smith want too bad? They nearly castrated him for pedo shit.

I digress, but my point (which I forgot to post) is that mormonism nowadays is actually pretty clean. It has some corruption like any other business (yes, it is a business just like the catholic church, and many sects of protestantism and islam), but it's not that bad as a whole. There is a definite division between the top brass and everyone else in terms of cash, but I highly doubt there are ritual sacrifices or child rape (coming from someone who hates mormonism just like any other religion).

Lmao my grandparents volunteer there every week you're fucking dumb. Most Mormons have real values it's the Jews that sacrifice and rape children

Their rituals have been leaked vias hidden camera...

basically they LARP as Levites (Old Testament jewish priests) baptizing people in a replica of the Brozne Cauldron atop 24 brazen oxen as described in the Temple of Solomon...

it's 1/3 stolen 1700's English Freemasinry rituals mixed with 1/3 LARP as a Jewish priest mixed with another 1/3 of proto-scientology/Angel sci-fi spiritism.

I haveno idea how it got so popular other than people are just really fucking weird and have strange needs that only LARPing as a member of the Aaronic priesthood can fulfill.

>reported as raping many of them
>child rape
Sex with one's wife can not be rape.
>but I highly doubt there are ritual child rape
Well, yeah, sexing your daughter isn't rape.

>Joseph Smith wasn't too bad

American education.

>Highly doubts there is child rape
>Thinks there is only "some" corruption

Hello bluepill.

Mormons try so hard to appear normal. You can pick them out of a crowd. Their version of normal looks like Norman Bates doing the weather for the first time while nervous others might know he's secretly gay. You can always spot a Mormon because they're the ones that'll say shit like, "oh they're not that bad."

Mormon here AMA

what do you expect to name your planet?

I was just talking in comparison to Young. The leaders nowadays are squeaky clean compared to Smith and Young. I googled it, and yep, turns out that Smith had at least one wife that was 14 at marriage and Young did the same. It's difficult to determine if this is technically pedophilia, though, because pedophilia means that one is attracted to girls that have yet to reach maturity and we don't know if the girls at that age hit puberty in the 19th century (nowadays they would most likely be in puberty, but not have completed it so someone attracted to them would be a hebephile, but the age at which puberty begins has been decreasing each year, so they may have been pre-pubescent).

Are mormons racist?

I'm a spic voting for Trump and I know my mormon coworker is as well, I wish I could tell him but he always glares at me.

Just a ritual, Lotta symbolic stuff with it, nothing crazy sadly, was actually a bit disappointed when I went through. Kinda boring actually.

t. Mormon

Have you ever read the criticisms page for Mormonism on Wikipedia?

Are you FLDS? If no, why are you such a heretic.

Trump
nah, that's a misconception. We're taught to love all neighbors and coworkers

youtube.com/watch?v=b8sbYtFOnxk

This is what happens... It's super boring nothing really exciting at all... just weird as fuck.

didnt you guys used to not let dindus into your version of heaven? probably the only reason id convert tbqh

no I'm apart of the modern LDS. FLDS is a cult that ruined the modern LDS church

But that being said they are racists in the way that most white people are racist. Take my mormon mother for example ... she doesn't talk with any one that isn't... their good people

misconception, we have 4 layers of afterlife. All Christ believers wont burn in hell unless they commit a horrendous sin

checked

I fucking hate the Mormon Temple on the DC Beltway. The highway was built to awkwardly curve around it due to its ((historical significance)) and tourists brake to gawk at the monstrosity, causing a constant back-up in all daylight hours.

Niggers weren't allowed in the church for a while and they're still not allowed to become priests

You apparently don't know much about Joseph Smith - he also was a polygamist, and one who got married women and young daughters of his followers to 'secretly' marry him.

Mormonism in general was an excuse for a few clever men (Smith, Young, etc.) to build huge harems of hot women, but then polygamy got outlawed and the people not at the top of the pyramid scheme didn't get the memo that it was a joke.

He might be shy. I dunno. But just because one Mormon is racist doesn't mean we all are, I think people expect us to be perfect and non-judging. But I hate a lot of people

A bunch of two-faced crazy cultists.

When their chosen shithead ran in 2012, the GOP turned out to vote for the idiot. But in 2016, when Trump is on the state, suddenly he's not their guy. Their guy is some faggot spook plant.

Seriously, fuck the Mormons.

Yes, but then the main church became compromising and heretical, bending to temporal pressures.
No, FLDS are the true LDS church.
>cultist calling other sects of his cult cults
At least they maintain proper LDS traditions.

> Sex with one's wife can not be rape.
Yes it can. Rape is defined as genital contact with a party that is not consenting. Even if you are married to her, it would be rape if she doesn't want to fuck tonight and you hold her down and just do it.

Relative to Young he wasn't, which is what I was explaining. Relative to today's leaders he was incredibly bad.

I'm an atheist, bro. I have found mormons to be weird (you nailed that one), but generally less hypocritical than members of other religions. Obviously there are mormons who are just as hypocritical as the average christian or muslim, but I'm just talking on a whole. I do hate how they use church money to try and exert their will on the government, and by extension, citizens of the US (donating to anti-cannabis lobbies, anti-gay marriage lobbies, etc., that should be illegal, or at least result in loss of tax exempt status - though I do believe that churches, temples, mosques, etc. should be taxed just like any other business), but I can recognize that they aren't as bad nowadays as they once were.

I require evidence before blindly believing something like an idiot. That's the exact reason why I'm not a mormon (or christian, or muslim, or jew, or buddhist, or etc.). You blindly believing conspiracy theories is basically the exact same thing, to be honest.

I don't know ... I grew up mormon in the los angeles area, I knew maybe 20 non white mormons. Mormons are a super close group so it's pretty homogenized

Joseph Smith was 14 when he started Mormonism. He was never castrated, and he never got a dime for the religion. He had multiple wives because of the genocide from anti-Mormon mobs that came on their migration to Utah. He married a lot of women because he didn't like inbred or cross-breeding. So he married several women because we believe you cannot have children or sex unless you're married.

Most prophets also had multiple wives in the bible

I know plenty about Joseph Smith, he wasn't as bad as Brigham Young, that's my point. It was founded as a benefit to the founders, duh, that's true for any religion. That's basically what Mohammed did when creating islam, christianity came about by a woman lying about the source of a pre-marital pregnancy, etc.

No, rape is sex with a cunt who isn't yours. You can't rape your own wife any more than you can steal your own stuff.
What the fuck is the point of marriage if you can't use her body when you want?

Mormonism is Islam for white people

the only thing that the FLDS do is manipulate and marry off many women. When morons were asked to become state, but only under the federal law that polygamy couldn't be practiced. They were fine, except for the FLDS group that threw a bitch-fit over it.

If modern LDS people know you're a polygamist you will be banned form the church.

Just cause you watched Sister Wives, doesn't mean you are an expert.

Not true. I've been to a ward with a black bishop.

I grew up in the south and they were only 2 black people at my school. Doesn't mean my school hates blacks.

>He had multiple wives because of the genocide from anti-Mormon mobs that came on their migration to Utah.

He was married to Emma Smith long before that, you make it sound like his wife got killed or something and that's why he 'had to' remarry a lot. Also, if it's because of not enough men, why did he also have already-married-women secretly marry him as well?

Open secret that the excess women from Mormon men dying in battle (genocide, lmao) were divvied up in such a way that the hot young ones went to top officials as a reward, and the old hags went to normal members. That's still true for FLDS, better donate to the Platinum Tier for a young second wife or you get Ol' Betsy instead

>They were fine, except for the FLDS group that threw a bitch-fit over it.
Because it's okay to just bend over for temporal powers, right? Standing up when the State says "fuck your traditions" is wrong, huh? You're just making your position look worse.

Nah, the belief is actually kind of a nice sentiment. They believe that non Mormons should be given a chance at accepting Mormonism, for there are some pros who never got to have the chance. In the afterlife people are still allowed to deny it, it's just a gesture of good will and all that. I'd rather agree with a religion who believes in giving everyone a chance like that rather than one that's like "didn't accept Christ when you were alive? Enjoy hell forever!"

Source: Ex Mormon, used to do baptisms for the dead. Such a sacred, beautiful, intricate ritual, really. They are kind people. The women truly ruin that church, hiding behind their husbands starting wars in their wards by feuding with each other over nothing.

I suppose if anyone has any other questions, go ahead and ask. I'll be here for a half hour or so and try to answer as much as possible.

Yeah, marriage isn't property ownership, two different things. In the US you can't own another person per the 13th amendment to the constitution. As a result you don't own your wife, so the analogy to stealing your own stuff is inaccurate. Marriage does not guarantee constant consent, therefore you can rape your wife.

> What the fuck is the point of marriage

Historically it's been used to unite kingdoms and guarantee peace between countries. When the poor people saw the rich doing it, they wanted in. Nowadays the point of marriage is effectively financial: if you're the lower earner (especially if you're a woman) then you want marriage because it gives you financial security even in the event of divorce. There are also tax incentives for getting married, but because of the financial risk to me I won't do it.

FORGET ABOUT THE MORMONS, FOCUS ON EVIL FREEMASONS, NEVER MIND THAT THE MORMONS ARE FAR WORSE AND WIDESPREAD

white Islam thread. oh joy. fuck brigham young

>marriage isn't property ownership
Yes, it is. Just because feminists have corrupted the law doesn't change the truth of the matter.
>Marriage does not guarantee constant consent
Yes, it does, that's the whole point.

It's all mystery babylon, user.

Haha holy shit are you real?

Source on this? I'm curious.

Does McMullin really have a chance to take your state or is it just a DNC meme?

The obvious, why'd you leave?

Its normally only done to family members and ritualistic rebaptising of dead members.

Missionaries are supposed to live in poverty, their job is to spread the word of god.

I read they built it with elevator shafts...BEFORE ELEVATORS EVEN EXISTED!

Oh thank you clairvoyant salamander!

My roommate is a Mormon high priest. I'm an atheist. We are best friends. The convert the dead thing is real. Kinda. They did one for his dead wife but she was mormon which was weird. I don't know super secret stuff except he told me every major mormon temple has an underground shelter for emergencies like the second coming or something.

I am just not in a place to be going to a church and committing myself in that way. I'm 23 and engaged, I tried to introduce my fiancee into the church, life was becoming miraculous and serendipitous, miracles seemed to happen to us, and when it came time for us to start attending and becoming active members of the church we were told that because we lived together and had sex together outside of wedlock, she could not be baptised until we were abstinent for a certain time and no longer lived together. Financially it's a terrible choice for us to not cohabitate and makes no sense so I effectively called the bishop a cunt, and to take his smoke and mirrors elsewhere.

I really believe the church is fantastic, the people ruin it. Hopefully whatever creator is out there will respect my wishes that my relationship with him be direct, rather between, Him, I, and an ordained minister/preist/bishop, etc.

I left the church at 16, had been in it since 11, I don't know. I just remember I was a troubled child and my parents had to fight tooth and nail for me to go. We used to have a bad relationship, I have matured a lot since then and understand the importance of respecting ones mother and father.

It's unfortunate people cannot be as fantastic as the church is, if you want a good look into the church, watch the South Park episode "All About Mormons"

Summed it up perfectly.

>and had sex together outside of wedlock
So, it's your own damn fault and you got pissy because you were confronted with the wrong things you do? Fuck you?
>I'm 23 and engaged
Why haven't you married her instead of just ruining her? Because obviously you don't want to be a good person who does good things.

wew lad, almost fell for the bait but then I calmed down and had a chuckle.

I mean dang, I read your previous posts and I am sorry about whatever you are going through. Trust me, you'll figure it out one day.

I was involved for a while. Bishop sat me down before some stage of passage and talked to me about masturbating being unclean, how we can't have those thoughts all types of shit.
I knew I liked to beat off and had filthy thoughts so I declined that next step and never went again.
Pretty creepy for some adult man to talk to me about that shit that wasn't my dad.

Why are they supposed to live in poverty and why does this same thing not apply to the local missionary directors (especially if they want to be effective leaders - effective leaders need to set the example). It's not an issue as in it's illegal, it's an issue because it's hypocrisy. It's one specific example of the problem with the leadership of the mormon church as a whole (which is admittedly better than it was in the 19th century).

They bishops get to ask the 14 year old girls if they flick the bean too.

Was in the church from birth to 18. Ask me anything

Get a load of this edge

So that did happen. Yep he was talking about jerking the dick, it's unclean...dirty thoughts. God knows our thoughts etc....
Creeped me the fuck out I was done. He actually did me a favor.
Btw I've talked with other mormons who said they had similar talks, some had same reaction but stayed in and just lied.
Plenty of pervs in the church.

>despite being either insane or a con man like any religion founder
In my view he was a con man who gradually convinced himself of his own con.

>hurr durr i dont like what he's saying so I'll call it bait

Btw, I find most mormons to be stand up people. Very salt of the earth. No problem with them and heck...the bishop was just doing what he was taught procedure wise.

you mean, aside from the whole part about being a sham that totally and completely rips off freemasonry and its rituals, founded by a criminal and sexual predator.

>LARPing as a member of the Aaronic priesthood
theres some more objective answers in this thread, but no Mormon can really discount this.

I'm a blue eyed ginger... got told I was from the house of Ephraim. lol... those of you that know...

the old testament is badass, btw. like a Hollywood movie about david that was remotely faithful to the original text would make the godfather and goodfellas and scarface look like little bitch fag stuff.

you'll never see king david have his own son assassinated on the silver screen though

like joo and catholikk etc its another scam

Id love to see how much tax money each religion gets a year.

I bet it would be suprisingly high, with tons of cash for treatment fo drugs, womens crap, helping poor and other shit somehow allowed to run into 100s of millions.

Yea, when I was 14 I couldn't lie to the bishop so I said I tried it once or twice. He gave me a stern talking to. The next time I went in, He brought it up again and I said it was a non-issue, lying through my teeth like every other 14+ boy there (sans some actually ignorant homeschool'd kids). Gave me a pass and did baptisms for the dead. At the time I still kinda believed in the bullshit, so I thought I would have a nose bleed or some other indicator from god I wasn't clean enough to do his sacred things.

No doubt about it. The standards they teach are really great and anti-degenerate. Too bad the religion is so wacky and everyone in it is super deluded.

>director of missionaries in a country/region live very well(housing stipends that are more than most people's salaries, six figure salaries, cars and private drivers, etc.)

Noooooope.
So much disinfo ITT. Even about little things like this.
There's no sex cults, daughter fucking, spooky towers, or anything in there.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

>t. Mormon who was a bike riding nerd for 2 years

Literally nothing.

All Mormon temples feature their ceremony which involves sitting through a boring reenactment of genesis. It has been streamlined since pioneer times and most temples have a literal film but in salt lake and one other temple for historic reasons they have volunteers who literally act in the roles of Adam eve, satan and so forth. It's literally genesis except at the end Jesus appears or Peter and Paul or some shit and teach the audience a secret handshake. After each handshake a vow is made, but they're boring (have faith is Jesus, be chaste, give all of yourself to the church). After each handshake you move to a new room. So the first room is like the cosmos, then Eden, then our world, then like "heaven lite". At this point you go before a curtain and give the handshakes back and they let you into heaven. Which is just a novel decorated room.

The salt lake temple has a couple special council rooms, and a small room in the heaven room is holy of Holies but as far as we know it is just a chair or two.

The salt lake temple does feature places for the church leaders to go pray or discuss things, and that's unique I guess.

They almost certainly don't do sacrifices there, and if they modest kids it's super super secret on like a quiet evening when no one's around. So at that point they'd have just as much luck doing it at the mall.

They do baptize living people in the name of the dead, to convert the dead. But theologically they say the actual conversion occurs in the spirit world and is the persons choice, just that you need to physically baptize someone for it to count so it's like a courtesy or something. Mormons believ their church is the precursor to a literal government body that will be headed by King Jesus after the apocalypse, so the literal records of who is physically baptized now will literally "count" for Jesus's shit list in the future

Not just kinda real. Totally real - starts when you're 12.

You're taken to the temple to be baptized in behalf of those that are dead.

t. ex-mormon.

Repent, heretic

I figure it's generally a combination of the both as you describe. If you tell yourself something for long enough you begin to believe it yourself.

Never said there was, I'm referring to the guy who leaked the missions manual on the internet and it described the compensation of local directors. Call it disinformation if you don't want to believe it, but that won't make it any less true. Gotta love that religious propaganda.

Nothing just beta cringe thread.
I am out.
>Here is my token to you
>@#&2- Poo

/////
I have been inside that temple. In some of the underground tunnels.
/////
When I was a Missionary and a believer I meet with several young men whos families are deep into this.
/////
I have posted befpre. but im ntoe sure how much will eb believffed. can only hope someone will screencap this.

in essence Mormonism is an offshoot of the Masonic sect. BY entering that temple and making your pact with God you use several well known Masonic handshakes but with their own meaning interpreted by Joseph Smith. who was a freemason.
Prior to 1991 you promised to kill yourself if you were to revel the secrets of the temple. the same stuff you can find about ti online and their is video of. But to look less culty (they fear looking offcolor by any means for several reasons) they got rid of the verbage. now you just make hand motions referring to the Penalty Oath that they used to articulate. But if you ask a Temple President or anyone who took out their Endowment before 1991 they might tell you but only if you are in the temple. I know this first hand because my own father told me. but could only say it while in that very Temple.

look up Adam-ondi-Ahman. It is a patch of land in Missouri that Joseph Smith claimed was the actual garden of Eden once.
This is something that only a few of the upper families know. But basically there is a clearing somewhere there that has been pre-ordained as the place Jesus will appear to the Prophet and the Apostles a few years before the Second Coming. He will be floating. His feet will not touch the ground or he would be him returning to the earth. What many of the workers are looking for is when every one of the apostles will take a plane and congregate at that location at once. They wait for this and news will trickle down without the brethren having to tell anyone.

I have yet to have bothered with looking at any satellite imagery. But if anyone can find something like that with google maps I would be interested to know.

Honestly, you could tag most things that the catholic, orthodox, and protestant churches teach as #thingsjesusneversaid. For example, you have the teaching that premarital sex is bad. Nowhere in the bible is this ever said or even implied, but it's continually taught as if Jesus said it himself.

I'm 54, so nobody else here probably remembers all the car bombings and assassinations that were occurring between the Mormon leadership back in the late 70s. Salt lake City was like Dublin Ireland then. They were knocking each other off for power and leadership.

>What goes on in here?

Nothing upsetting

youtube.com/watch?v=I1BblTB5iAw

>Gotta love that religious propaganda.
All I'm saying is that it goes both ways.
Everytime Mormons get brought up on Sup Forums people start posting the most ridiculous stuff, all made up by people who hate Mormons. Not a good source...

The baptizing basin has oxen statues. This comes strait from the Hebrew bible but it wasn't for baptizing but rather washing hands after sacrifices. Call it a Christian retcon. Maybe this is why people think it's animal sacrifice in there.

They also anoint people with oil ritualistically prior to the genesis show. It's because you're anointed as a king over the goyim or whatever ya know?

The anointing involves dab in oil over body parts like head for intelligence, arms to be strong, stomach to be healthy. And "loins" to have many children. They always always touched your thigh for the loins part, and you used to be naked except for a sheet that was open at the sides. As a result, rare random pervy gay temple priests would sometimes touch the dicks of 18 year olds who had never been there before. Not lying. But they now have you wear underwear under the sheet and they only touch your head. Mormons hate gays and didn't realize how many perks were touching dicks lol. But no explicit child molestation rituals as far as I know. Kids aren't allowed in

Like most religions, they think they are the one true religion, so they are actually saving your relatives. They believe they are reuniting families.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

my mormon cousins have like half a year's worth of non-perishable food stocked up. apparently all mormons are supposed to.