Was this a good Christmas special?

Was this a good Christmas special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m40_3LVnFFg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3502592/Mariah-need-help-don-t-abandon-Dying-sister-Mariah-Carey-sends-video-plea-superstar-sibling.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769914/Mariah-Carey-s-brother-slams-new-interview-sister-released-prostitution-charges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DSuZ52p2LCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can bet by mariah's saggy tits that it was mediocre

If a tedious, drawn-out story about a misbehaving puppy is your thing, then sure.

Umm.. has Shadman seen this yet? Potential material here.

>Wanting Shadman than out of all other good Sup Forumsli artists to draw this qt.

Your kids will love it if they loved that little kung fu panda anime grandma got them last year.

Yeah absolutely! You see, I know how to maximize my entertainment pleasure. I get a good artist AND see autists like you getting triggered. :-) Thanks, guy.

She needs to have some rule 34 of her stat

Who said I was triggered, i'm just saying there's other Sup Forumsli artists out there than just shadman alone not saying his art is bad or anything

but it is bad

>mariah's saggy tits
yes please

>Sister tells me about how they're making a movie based on that song.
>Expect some kind of a Hallmark/ABC Family original movie bullshit.

I was not expecting an animated movie, nor do I know if this is better or worse.

>Carey narrates as a grown-up Mariah "recalling" a childhood story in which her younger self first learned about the joys and misadventures of owning a dog.

Go to 3:12 of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=m40_3LVnFFg

She changed the names of her own brother and sister, yet do you know why?

Then read this...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3502592/Mariah-need-help-don-t-abandon-Dying-sister-Mariah-Carey-sends-video-plea-superstar-sibling.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769914/Mariah-Carey-s-brother-slams-new-interview-sister-released-prostitution-charges.html

Yeah...

You act as if we care.

Yet you cared enough to post and you also cared enough to check this spoiler

Bitch

jej

I read your whole post in steve harvey's voice for some reason

I will never not think of this when the song plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=DSuZ52p2LCc

>for some reason

Do you have to ask? It's obvious that this is poorly animated, badly written garbage and all of the budget went into getting Mariah's name on this shit.

None of those artists should waste their time drawing beastiality garbage

savage af

>implying the nu/co/ moralmods haven't banned all of Sup Forums's loli artists years ago
I mean fuck, we don't even have guys who draw regular lewd visit anymore.

Who is in the wrong here? It seems to me that her sister is kind of a mess.

lol who needs family when you have cash right? nice one
there's no way this could possibly end up badly for mariah
yep no way at all