Hide all capeshit related threads

>hide all capeshit related threads
>Hidden threads: 75
>exactly half of Sup Forums is capeshit

COMICS & Cartoons and comics are 50%? Really makes me thing

I don't even come to Sup Forums for the comics anymore.

>comics = capeshit
>live action capeshit = comics

Why do you come here then, user?

>not even denying that western comics are completely dominated by capeshit

You just discovered Sup Forums is a garbage board, thank you sherlock holmes I could have never figured that one out by myself

>people are posting about things I don’t like
HOW VERY DARE THEY

cock

and the rest is sill Disneyshit.

the paid shills keep the place clean from competition so easily it hurts.
Notice how simpsons threads exploded now that the mouse is in charge of the marketing.

Adaptation of Sup Forums-related material is both Sup Forums-related and related to the board of the format it is adapted to.

So, if we were talking about something, and then Disney bought that thing, it’d make us shills?

>hide all /vg/ and /r9k/ crossboarder baiting related threads on Sup Forums
>Hidden threads: 87

If anything, this proves that Capeshit is the traitorous weak link that is letting in all these Sup Forumsfags and shit posters, and that it needs to be excised from the body of the board like the tumor it is.

I mean, this is a western image board. What are you asking for here? A new containment board?

>even if we split comics and cartoons into two separate boards, we'd still be oversaturated with capeshit

>hide all transbullshit related threads on /lgbt/
>hidden threads: ~90

Yes.

>kicking out all the whiny indiefags like OP
Yes, please.

so should we make a another board for like the 4 people who read indi stuff ? also you can't have the euro comics Sup Forums called dibs on all euro comics and put a no backise as well on it

That’s a myth. Sup Forums discusses this shit on their own board. They don’t come here.

That’s retarded. You’re retarded.

>all these normies standing up for capeshit

then make a non-cape thread?
whenever i see a thread about a random image comic it usually maxes out the post limit