Hey, hey, you, you....These two were the only good things about this movie

Hey, hey, you, you....These two were the only good things about this movie.

t./trash/

What was wrong with Over the Hedge? I thought it was fun.

The whole movie was hilarious. The end-scene with Hammie guzzling the power drink almost killed me. And I don't think i've seen that many famous actors doing the voices in a movie before.

It was bogged down by a mediocre predictable "he's a jerk but the power of friendship will redeem him at the end" plot, that was transparent from the start.

Practically every movie is like that. I'm there for the content, not the message. Thus I extract way more enjoyment for my movie buck.

>Practically every movie is like that
You have not watched a good movie in a while it seems.

I had the hugest of crushes on heather, goddamn.

Shilling best girl from movie.

Debatable, but this is neither the time or place for it. I get my money's worth most of the time with a few exceptions.

Kind of I guess. Character wise it's rather unremarkable I liked it better when it came out. Perhaps today it would've received a series but I don't know. There is a potential as antropomorphic animal characters are usually the most sympathetic.
I wonder what happened to the mommy.

skunk getting gorgeous

there hasn't been a good movie since Zootopia. not his fault.

what do you consider a good movie?

shut up furfag

There are many good fictional skunk characters that I really like. Way more than there is potential honestly. Most don't even look close to the real life version (that are similar to rats). If I were to rank such potential for good animal characters in the larger family of Musteloidea it would go like this:

Otters (mustelid) > raccoons > pandas > skunks > non-ottery mustelids

go pound sand you Austrian fuck.

>I look like a mess and smell like a swamp

But neither of those are Hammy, OP.

Skunks only smell if they sprayed recently and skunks use that has a last resort otherwise they can be right next to you without any real smell

t. Skunk

Let's build a maze.