Tails Gets Trolled Storytime

It is time to get this show on the road, for our annual Christmas time Tails gets Trolled dump!

Now, I can't dump myself as I am sadly bound to the phone, but if anyone wants to start us off, let it rip!

Current deviant channel: lltailsgetstrolledll.deviantart.com/?rnrd=232583

Read along and have fun, and remember, hide spoilers and Merry Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

lltailsgetstrolledll.deviantart.com/gallery/64051030/Chapter-One-Tails-Gets-Trolled
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump my dudes, we got a storyline to do

OP is a piece of shit that doesn't understand how Storytimes work. But its Christmas, so lets have some fun.

I don't actually know how many people visit storytime threads, especially for a popular one like Tails Gets Trolled.

I'll probably finish chapter 1 and if its not popular I'll let the thread die.

Bumperino.
I'm quivering with anticipation.

Do you think OP lives in shame of whats he done?

I hope so, though my guts say he doesnt give a shit, comrade

'Tis a shame. A phoneposter begging for a storytime on Christmas day. I guess there are worse evils in the world.

The line art on that shadow in the last panel is actually pretty good

Reminder that TGT falls the fuck off in quality after Tails goes into his training

>artstyle gets worse
>relentless, never-ending and uninteresting textwalls
>nothing fucking happens

Shadow is a cool guy who don’t afraid of anything

Things just happen, i suppose, some folks will always be dense like that.
However, Merry Christmas to you, user, and please keep 'em coming!

I always want to read this so thanks.

Merry Christmas, user. Thanks.
Honestly, I never finished TGT so I guess I'll see tonight what you're talking about.

Coming up on chapter 2

Woah.

When is this webcomic gonna get the OPM treatment?

Alright, thats it for chapter 1. There seems to be some interest so I'll keep going at it. I'm gonna get some christmas food leftovers though, so if another user didn't pick this up when I come back I'll start again.

In all honesty i can not believe shit like this actually exists.
The internet truly is a place for everything.

this is the best webcomic, glad its being storytimed

I've honestly never understood the lovefor this shit, it's not even funny in a "so bad it's good" way.

Came from Sup Forums as soon as I heard. Godspeed OP

It's like watching a train wreck.

You want to look away, but you still want to watch and see how it turns out and see how crazy it gets. the later chapters are a fucking treat

TGT is just a rollercoaster. Some of the best moments in the series are long after that, like the Neutral backstory and the conclusion to the weed party. I thought weed party was boring as shit when it was ongoing but the end made it worth all the wait.

It currently is and it's actually awful.

Could you show me? cause I might actually end up redrawing some panels for keks and giggles on a slow day

The last Sonic line is actually an important plot element

I want to make clear I'm not OP, OP is a fag who begposted. But otherwise, Chapter 2 will begin in a minute, I'm still making some food.

pst, please don't post reaction images in storytime threads. Its proper etiquette so we don't hit the image limit before we have to.

lltailsgetstrolledll.deviantart.com/gallery/64051030/Chapter-One-Tails-Gets-Trolled
It's by the same author. Every page is bloated, random new OCs are everywhere and take up significant focus, and they try really hard to force in drama that doesn't become pronounced until the later chapters.
Part of the joy of TGT is watching it slowly turn more competent from a writing and artistic standpoint and become more serious, with more intimate fight scenes, more nuanced characters despite them still mostly being shit from video games and classic cartoons. Tails Gets Trolled Polished honestly feels like a George Lucas Special Edition with all the pointless/detracting shit it adds.
Seeing fanart of TGT is always great though, there's some good shit out there. I almost posted one but then reminded me that I'm not on Sup Forums and there are different standards for storytimes between the two boards, I apologize for that.

Are they still doing the original or did they completely switch to the polished version?

Original is seemingly on hiatus until they finish Chapter 1 of the remake, which fucking sucks because the last page released of the original is a HUGE cliffhanger for a fight that people have been waiting to see the conclusion of for several years.

Don't worry about it, every board has its own culture.

BUT HERE WE GO FOR CHAPTER 2

I won't be hiding any more images with spoilers, as I really am running in blind with y'all/

Also, does anyone want to ponder on why the fuck any webcomic posts to deviantart? I mean fucking deviantart is probably the worse host possible for any comic medium.

i assume it's because deviantart is the one of the most popular/well-known art hosting sites, even if it's pretty shit

I mean I would blow the dude who gave this comic a proper web home with its own domain.

I mean yeah, I guess its easier to get something popular, but its just so shitty.

Also, DeviantArt fucked with the filenames around here, so it increases my chances of fucking up.

So tell me, who here is new this year to our annual dump?

I love the running theme of trolls coming out as gay when they're about to die. Somehow it doesn't get old.

Honestly, I kinda am. Last time it was posted I fell asleep after chapter 1 because the storytime was running kinda late.

>blue arms

I know this is the least necessary thing to be bother by, but why is the cigarette lit at the filter?

GET A LOAD OF THIS

It's intentional and he does it in all of his appearances.

Some people just haven't been around a smoker their entire lives. Think about it, cigarette smoking is at an all time low, and people on the internet are getting younger and younger, so it makes sense some of them haven't been exposed to it.

Out of the loop here - why do all his(?) comics look so grey and smudge-y?
It makes Eggman's teeth funny to me though, for whatever reason

If you ever get tired and need a break, or simply run out of chapters to post, I am more up to date and willing to help ya out man.

Just give me a shout

Or that too. I mean think about what I said though, some children may grow up without seeing a cigarette smoker. Vapes may be the new thing though. I have no idea if children see vaping as cool as we saw smoking when younger.

If you want to take over Chapter 3 while I go get another sandwich, that would be great.

And this is the end of Chapter 2. Chapter 3 will start either with the other user, or when I don't have to grate my own cheese on my sandwich due to sliced cheese shortages.
Thoughts and opinions so far?

Sure thing man

Alrighty, Chapter 3!

Fudd best boy

Are you going to go all the way? Even the parts where Sonichu shows up?

What are you going to do about the nip slips during the weed party and the severed penis in the Coyote fight, or the pony? Do you have a censored version?

Pardon me, wrong chapter and page

Those can be EASILY censored, have no fear

Some say, his fighting scenes are honestly really great, what do you guys think?

Shit, skipped a page

Anyone have just the reaction images to this shit? Post em if you've got em.

Alright back to page 8

Don't fuck with this senator!
Lazorbot is like autistic western ONE, he can't draw well but he has a great sense of flow between panels.

Sup Forums doesn't like reaction images to be posted during dumps, they're very tidy when it comes to them.

Oh shit!

Oh shid

How long is this fucking thing?

18 chapters going in around 21 pages each.

Also, if you want I'll pick up chapter 4 if you want me to.

>18 chapters going in around 21 pages each.
>Around 378 pages exist.
Why?

autism