Give me some Sup Forums characters the SCP Foundation could never contain

Give me some Sup Forums characters the SCP Foundation could never contain.
And they don't even need to be anomalies to count.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/groups-of-interest
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Morden_(New_Earth)
scp-wiki.net/nobody-hub
youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a way to contain Doorman?

Fairly certain that these two get contained in like, a day. The Foundation has dealt with worse. MUCH worse.

i dont know about black hat. He´s basically the embodiment of all the evil in existence and has the power to do basically anything he wants as long as its evil. Even cages made to contain overpowered demonic creatures would be nothing to him considering hes basically their daddy.
I would think that if BH was in the SCP universe he would be the big bad

Black Hat owns "The Factory"

Doorman's not really dangerous, I just wanna know if there's anything he can't just waltz right through and be on his merry way.

If Jake was smarter or less lax they probably couldn't contain him. Hunson would for sure fuck them up.

I don't recognize all these symbols.

Explanations?

I find it hard to think of a way they can really contain Doorman against his will as it is, don't even get me started on Angel of Death Doorman who can just jump into the darkforce dimension.

Rick sanchez
>but he cant because..
If we know one thing about rick and morty is that the writers can never show him as being weaker than a threat ever even if that threat could beat him.

Shit like Adidal, The Stag, The Hanged King, SCP 2747, The Scarlet King, He Who Made Dark And Light and Yaldabaoth exist in the SCPverse, and the Foundation already fights against them on a regular basis. Black Hat would just be the latest force of Evil in a universe already overrun by it. Hell, I doubt the Foundation would even notice his existence at first, what with all the shit they already have to deal with.

the thing about cartoons is that,since most of them are written as comedies, they can create characters that can do anything as long as its funny. Thats why i feel Sup Forums can have characters who could defeat the SCP,because cartoon characters can bend the rules. And since the joke about Black hat is him being above all evil, that makes him above all the ones you just mentioned.
Hell,im pretty sure bugs bunny couldn't be contained.

Their organisation involved with the Foundation many of which have SCPs of their own or even create SCPs like DR Wondertement or The Factory.

scp-wiki.net/groups-of-interest

>MOM heading the foundation
Makes too much sense.

>Hell,im pretty sure bugs bunny couldn't be contained.
Oh, they definitely couldn't. Though I doubt the Foundation would even WANT to contain him, as he'd actively make things more difficult for the dark forces rallying against the cosmos. Because at the end of the day, Bugs likes the world as is, and he certainly wouldn't want anything screwing it over.

>black hat organization is the factory
that makes too much sense

Different organizations in the SCP canon.

>SCP Foundation: containment of anomalies
>Global Occult coalition: UN funded version of the Foundation, more trigger happy about destroying anomalies rather than locking them up
>Chaos Insurgence: Foundation rebels, care for personal profit and power over lousy morals and will research anomalies for it
>MC&D: shady multinational corporation specialized in the trade of anomalous objects and anomalous human trafficking to the decadent elite and whoever else can afford it, usually sells the stuff made by other organizations.
>Serpent Hand: Bunch of anomalous hippies that want to get rid of the control freaks that the Foundation and GOC because "muh eldritch abominations have rights too!"
>Unusual Incident Units: paranormal branch of the FBI, think X-files but utterly incompetent, bullied by the SCP/GOC
>Dr Wondertainment: individual/group that manufactures anomalies for the sake of "entertaining and pleasing the consumer"
>The Factory: develops the most fucked up anomalous items you can imagine, then sells them to people, usually through MC&D
>Anderson Robotics: corporation specialized in anomalous robotics. One such example is their prefered methods of kidnapping people and placing their souls into machines in place of AI

in that case the chart makes perfect sense

I'm sure he'd be piss-easy to contain considering he never leaves his room, but this thread made me realize pic related could be a legitimate SCP
>easy to interview
>hard to test because d-class would wish for shit like "the destruction of the foundation permanently"

>Serpent Hand: Bunch of anomalous hippies that want to get rid of the control freaks that the Foundation and GOC because "muh eldritch abominations have rights too!"
Finally enough, the Serpents Hand *will* work together with the Foundation if a threat is too great, as was the case with SCP 2950. So really, the SH are rather hypocritical all said.

following this chart, what Sup Forums characters would be:
>Are we cool yet?
>Alexylva University
>The Black Queen
>Doctor Wondertainment
>The Fifth Church
>Gamers Against Weed
>GRU Division "P"
>Herman Fuller's Circus of the Disquieting
>The Horizon Initiative
>Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.
>Manna Charitable Foundation
>"Nobody"
>Oneiroi Collective
>Prometheus Labs, Inc.
>Sarkic Cults
It would be cool to have a full chart

There's still to much we don't know about BH, he'd be complete hell to contain as is. But still.

>Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.
thats allready there,im dumb.

>Are we cool yet?

Though you got to remember, the wishes he grants don’t affect those who are in his room so if a D-Class wishes for something like infinite power, then an agent that was in the room with him could wish that the D-Class’s wish would instead be to be sent back to his cell

deleted the last comment because i fucked up,but what if we do a chart with all the Groups of Interest?
Who would fill the roles for the others?
yes,he would totally fit

>When you realize this thread is actually hundreds of replies long.

>gamers against weed

Speaking of Adventure Time, GOLB would probably be the Big Bad to end all Big Bads if he ended up in the SCPverse

>Exists entirely outside of the Multiverse itself, being utterly unbound from it
>Desires the ultimate annihilation of all things
>Can erase things so utterly that not even god-level beings can restore them at all
>Even his mere followers are multiverse-scale threats in their own right
I can genuinely see beings like Yaldabapth or the Scarlet King bowing before him and begging him for power.

Doe, a deer, a female deer...

Dr Wondertainment is the best GOI
He/She isn't even really evil they just seem to like making weird shit that can sometimes be dangerous.

Context?

Not really anomalous or super science.

Im sure he would fit one of them but i dont know which one

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Morden_(New_Earth)

Him, Rick and Venture all fit into the Chaos Insurgency model, ignoring the disdain for authority.

where would dr weird fit?

Could they contain him?

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of church of the broken god?

Chaos Insurgency. Though I could see him trying to infiltrate the Church Of The Broken God to try and steal their shit.

Not sure. There aren't exactly a lot of transhumanist cults in Sup Forums-related material. Especially not ones who are genuinrly Good.

>context
He´s Mr Nobody from Doom Patrol.
He was a human who was exposed to a device called the White Room, which drove him insane and converted his body into a mass of living virtuality that could drain the sanity from other humans. He has a lot of weird plans that actually work, like putting Paris into a weird painting
The image is when he stole Albert Hoffman's Bicycle and used its psychedelic resonance to power his own presidential campaign in the United States.
Yeah,the SCP has no chance against him.

>That one SCP that's a giant shambling mass of arms and limbs that sustains itself by torturing the somehow-still-alive human strapped to it and attacks with fucking gestures and hand signs that can literally make you explode

>Herman Fuller's Circus of the Disquieting

>Good news everyone!
>We have been tasked with delivering a sample of SCP-217 to the MC&D
>Since this is a contagious virus that turns all living things into robot zombies Bender is not allowed to go.
>I don't want him catching anything.

Although I think Master Joris or Ogrest would be much harder to contain.

Do you think turning the voice inside your head into that of Professor Farnsworth's would count as an SCP?

Hey SCP Foundation. You know who else is [REDACTED]?
MY MOM!

The Crystal Gems would be easy.
But a whole planet of alien rock people who want the Earth dead?
That's going to be hard to contain.

That would be classified as a group of interest.

>Sarkic Cults

Yugo would probably help the Foundation out. Sure, he's a supernatural entity, but he's a supernatural entity form a world where the gods are pathetic dickbags at best, and downright sadistic psychopaths at worst. The Foundation would probably feel more secure knowing that one of said world's inhabitants is willing to help them out and not fuck them over.

wrong fucking picture. wtf computer.
i wanna know what group of interest a diamond would fit in. Maybe the black queen?

>Implying he wont work with them to contain Poison Ivy and Clay face.

>Yfw Pink Diamond was never shattered.
>That was just a cover up story and the Foundation has her gem in contentment.

>Seeing people sperg out about 3999 every time there's an SCP thread
>It's just some tard's OOC wall of text about how stressed out he is over literally nothing

The fuck?

Ins't that the whole point?

>you are now imagining how the SCP Foundation and Providence would work together to contain EVOS

>scp threads are allowed on Sup Forums
>worm threads aren't
Fuck this gay earth

I want a cute comic of the Foundation trying and failing to contain Erma while she just wants to play so badly now,

No? 3999 is an incoherent wall of garbage that reads like it was slapped together by some sadboi /x/ cunt who is depressed because they can't summon a tulpa.

What's Worm?

>yfw pic related was a researcher investigating the anomalous properties of the ice crown
holy shit deepest lore

Web serial boy he Wildbow. Also, a tad bit overrated in all honesty.

Lord Bung? you in this thread?
Looking forward to the next ep if you are.

Any others? Im wondering who would be gamers against weed

What SCPs would she befriend or kill?

Danny the Street is right up their alley

They wouldnt be able to contain him but he would be able to kill himself by accident trying to escape

>The Question
>Nobody.

scp-wiki.net/nobody-hub

And here I was doing my own thing, thankfully I can crop a bit better.

While I get Bill in, I get the feeling that HORSECOCK and red cross as a whole fits the Sarkic theme better than mere blood sacrifice

Doom Patrol would befriend or fight against the SCP?

oh,awesome! If you want you can do it

Nah, the GAW are mostly anomalous themselves.

I'm thinking more Mad Jim Jaspers if he had a computer.

Would the Foundation contain Star?

>HORSECOCK and red cross as a whole fits the Sarkic theme better than mere blood sacrifice
who?
yeah,im surprised it took this long for someone to mention him

I *think* he's making a reference to Crossed and one of its more notorious villains, who literally beat people to death with a horse cock.

The Foundation would most likely try to contain and then separate them from each other but if they kept them together and used them as a field team then they probably wouldn't see it as being that different from working for the professor

>Horizon Initiative

Who would Manna Charitable Foundation be? I was thinking the Lantern Corps as a whole, but MCF seems a bit more philanthropic than simply altruistic

Going a bit slow because my mouse decided to die on me and I'm using this by fucking touchpad

Could you do a version the logos used on the page
>scp-wiki.net/groups-of-interest
Cause there's a couple where I can't tell what they are

well if it gets too hard for you due to that problem i can do it for you later on.
Im glad you´re here cause i was just about to go to sleep. We will see if this thread is up tommorow

Nah Manna needs a goody goody two shoes, but some one who is also stupid.
They kind of peope who thinks "I'm gonna use magic item I don't understand to help people withut thinking or caring about consequences"
Someone very hippy, in the bad sense.

this,please.Easier for everyone

Look no further.
The real question is who the fuck would be ORIA

>While I get Bill in, I get the feeling that HORSECOCK and red cross as a whole fits the Sarkic theme better than mere blood sacrifice
Add the aztec guy.
DO NOT get the thread nuked by mods.

Something tells me he would be a group of interest.
He does make a lot of weird or dangerous shit.
Not to mention he himself would be a pain in the ass to contain.

Mot of them are pretty self evident. The only one that's a adrastic change from the page is the Chaos Insurgency, and that's cause the page seems to have an outdated design (click the Chaos Insurgency hub and you'll find the one being used here)

I mean if you want, but I'm saying that I could just make a cropped pic of one of the crossed guy's face.

i mentioned him here as Horizon Initiative,cause you know,anti cult and religion after all

>Anti cult and religion

I'm not sure if you're read the Horizon description properly, or maybe I'm the one mistaken here.

unironically add this, misuse of anomalies to try and help people fits perfectly

Just in case no one has seen this yet.

SCP Animated series

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0

Damn Sup Forums I'm liking this lets see if we can fill up the whole GOI with Sup Forums equivalents.

Do we have any magic muslim terrorists? Marvel DC, early edgy Image?

Homeworld would be a completely new Group of Interest. Since they are in space and think the cluster will destroy the earth for them,the SCP would not mess with them unless they come.

Shits getting big now.
Even some normies are talking about that series.