What is some cyberpunk Sup Forums material I can read? No Marvel 2099 or Transmetropolitan pls

What is some cyberpunk Sup Forums material I can read? No Marvel 2099 or Transmetropolitan pls.

Batman Beyond has a comic I think
I know that's like the most surface tier answer you can get besides the ones you said but I can't think of anything else so I'm just getting it out of the way.

Tokyo Ghost

Old City Blues.

2000 AD

I think you should look into Japanese comics my man

Okay then, what's some good cyberpunk manga besides GitS?

Blame
Battle Angel Alita
Eden It's an Endless World

>Battle Angel Alita
Nigger it's called Gunnm

>razor sharp claws
>night vision lenses
>Bruce Wayne monitoring and assisting him remotely through his computer
>motivated by revenge
>mfw Terry McGinnis is literally Street Samurai Batman

It's both.

>Eden It's an Endless World
I loved that manga, even if people call it a GITS imitation. Fuck, I was so miserable like 90% of the time reading it but I loved it so much.

Fuck no her name is not even Alita it's Gally, you pleb

Batman Year 100 and 100% by Paul Pope have cyberpunk elements to them, but I wouldn't consider them full-on cyberpunk fiction. Neuromancer also has a graphic novel adaption and William Gibson just recently written a graphic novel called Archangel.

Calm down, sperglord.

>Old City Blues
I'm looking OCB on google images and most results are literally copy paste pages of Appleseed.
WTF

They're not copy paste/traced. They're being used as reference.

At that point just read the manga. Weeaboo artists are the worst.

Get yourself some Judge Dredd.

That manga punched me in the dick so many times, but I loved every second of it. Nobody was safe.

Where's a good starting point with Dredd?

The Complete Case Files collect all of Dredd chronologically. You can start with Vol 1 and work your way up from there. The first couple of volumes can be a bit off-beat and weird, so feel free to skip to vols 4-5 if you'd like to reach peak classic Dredd a bit more easily.
Though if you'd like something more modern, check out Judge Dredd: The Pit or Total War. The Aliens crossover, Incubus, is also a decent modern starting point.

Will check it out, thanks Judge.

This. Also television in RoboCop is written like cyberspace in a normal cyberpunk setting, making it cyberpunk even though it takes place in the late 80's / early 90's.

Eden Its an Endless World is super underrated. That's one of the few manga that made me cry.

Is Pluto considered to be cyberpunk? Anyways, it's very good.

>Cyberpunk: The Comic
>Ronin
>Neuromancer: The Graphic Novel
>Moebius
>Drugs & Wires
>The Outrunners
>Blade Runner: The Comic
>Hard Boiled
>Tank Girl (has cyberpunk elements)

I lost interest in Eden pretty fast when you see the rest of the world is still alive and kicking.

That's what made me interested to be honest, I didn't want a story about a post apocalypse.

Not to mention the fact that an area like that can exist in a world that is still stable for the most part makes the setting even more intriguing to me.

Though I will say The Colloid stuff never interested me at all.

Not Sup Forums related, but if you want to get into this shit start with Gibson's books, they are pretty fun and almost well written.

King City by Brandon Graham has cyberpunk elements as well.

Is Appleseed any good?

yes