MERRY CHRISTMAS Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

That's cool, I'm glad they'll be able to work on something they believe in.

I'M
SAD

Binged this series recently having only known about it from memes and creator drama and genuinely enjoyed most of it.

Hope everything goes well.

$260,000 for a 5 min pilot?

totally legit post! It's simply excellent and every TRUE nerd should invest in that product like we all do with StarWars(c) and those brands we love so much!

When is the author's scheduled breakdown from too much stress?

Animation? he can barely handle a webcomic

Is it weird that I follow this webcomic but I still hate it?

/tg/ here, this is basically our every day.

I'M SAD

Join me user. Just a little more willpower and you can drop the shittier webcomics for things you enjoy

What a huge waste of time and money. At least the VAs deserve to get paid.

How did the author manage to throw away all the money he made from the comic?

I remember when the guy was cashing in tens of thousands of dollars on writing shitty cash grabs. And that was in addition to the donations he got all days of the week, every week of the year.

Probably all the hospitalizations

The cartoonist is broke? I thought that he was just doing the sensible thing and harvesting the disposable income of his fans instead of paying for this thing out of his own pocket.

I'm Sad

>i'm sad

I'M

SAAAAD

Good for them.

>g.g.guy you must make epic threads even if you hate it, my soy fuelled feefee can't admit mistakes so even if it's shit not only I but everybody must supporti it now
fuck off, subhuman piece of spineless shit

I used to read it but lost interest. I'm not sure why, I like the setup, I like the characters, the art is pretty good for a webcomic, but I just stopped caring years ago.

could it be the story that gets worse and worse?

To be fair, that's probably an accurate cost for 5 minutes of animation these days.

that's the price of an average 22 minute anime episode. They are getting scammed.

Far as I know he’s got nothing.

>Probably all the hospitalizations

Burgerland health care, gotta love it!

Does the Goblins cartoonist have a shattered hand like the OotS and Paranormal guys?

Shattered mind. He doesn't hand stab but he gets the mindset

Did Handstabber even stop doing QC for more than the weekend? That guy may have had a bad episode, but he sure as hell didn't take a 6 month spectacle.

It was the little thing, I think. The lizard guy died, and as a large person (6'1" 250lbs) I absolutely hate this tendency in fiction for big people to be cruel brutes or functionally retarded. I didn't like how fucking long it took to get back to the plotline with the winged goblin (it never got back to them before I gave it up). I hate how fast Minmax gave up hating Names (I wasn't reading by then but I'm aware it happened). I hate the entire romance subplot with the snake girl. I hate that he made the paladin a faggot. Besides all that, it was okay. But never more than okay. The first pages, where they're more about satirizing DnD rules and fantasy tropes, were amazing.

They don't have access to Asian slave labor.

The way lizard guy dealt with Noe was the funniest part of the comic for me.

Yeah, but an anime is mostly talking heads, static shots, loads of repeated frames and action that moves at fewer FPS.

Haters are wrong 95% of the time and assholes 105% of the time.
QED.

Yes, that is weird and self-destructive behaviour. Stop it.

Either that or admit to yourself that you actually like it.

Honestly, what is wrong with some people?
"I don't like this webcomic that nobody is forcing me to watch. The sane response is to keep reading it and shit out acerbic comments, wasting even more of my irreplaceable time on something I loudly profess to hate."

That is insane. That is insane behavior. What is that?

>stop laughing at me being stupid and eating shit! my feefees are sad! stop! Sup Forums i my safe space stop talking this is MY thread! MY feellings!
found a backer there

>amerilard in charge of knowing anything related to foreign culture.

You. You're the kind of person I am talking about.

What is wrong with you? Why do you torture yourself only to tell other people "I am in pain! I am in pain!"?

You can't get it through your head that there is no accounting for taste? "Stop liking what I don't like"- do you know the phrase?

And now Tarols in hospital. That didnt take long.

Goblins is one of those things where I look at it once and can immediately tell it's fucking complete shit, and for some reason people think it's anything but a joke.

the comic is shit and people enjoy pointing out how much you love to eat shit

>the comic is shit

"I don't like this comic".

Your opinion, your taste, does not define the universe, you awful little adolescent. A comic -is- not good or bad. People THINK it is.
I -KNOW- on the other hand, that I enjoy the comic, while you apparently -KNOW- that you do not.

It is amazing to me nobody has ever taken the time to explain this simple but crucial point to you.

I blame the parents.

My goodness, what a tremendously high opinion you have of yourself.

Has Dobson had a go at your ego? Did you just let him?