Frozen and my personal autism

Did Elsa's dress after the big song bother anyone else? Like, it looks like a modern night gown or some shit. This movie was in like 1840.

And the traditional garb from the first half was just cuter, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53T_kDpOCso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at this. Much cuter. Why did Anna get all the cute outfits?

Like, what the shit about this looks like 1840s Norway? It looks like a modern party dress. 1950s would be pushing it.

What exactly is the dress made of? Ice?

Does it melt?

if the song is any indication, it is a lack of fucks.

Decent renditions

its a shame Disney no longer gives even the facade of caring about period in their movies anymore

Well, at the start of Frozen, Anna and Elsa both have on a kind of Disneyish Bunad. Then it just all kind of goes to shit by the middle of the film.

Also, perhaps Elsa and Anna wouldn't have never worn Bunad. Apparently their mother was the sister of Rapunzel's mother. So in that Disney universe, UK and EU royalty were intermarrying. So they would have probably warn the garb of the court of whatever the world power was at the time. Probably England, France, or Germany. Maybe Itally or Spain depending.

>my personal autism
At least you're honest about it.

>At least you're honest about it.

I know. The average person wouldn't care if the MC magically started to wear an outfit from 100 years in the future.

Aladdin could have probably spent the second half in cargo shorts and a button up tiki shirt and no one would have cared as long as the Genie kept with the puns.

Wow, that's really good.

that's for the desperate male nerds silly

look at those exposed shoulder, that fucking slut

The shoulders?
My good sir, she is showing her legs. HER LEGS!
That's absolutely barbaric!

The movie is only *inspired* by norwegian culture it's not supposed to be an accurate historical portrayal.

Besides, Elsa's new dress is suppposed to be unique and foreign. It's driving home the point that she's different from everyone.

>Supposed to be to be unique and foreign
"How can you rule the people, without understanding the people."

Kek.

I figure it's meant to look different because it shows she doesn't give a fuck about how things are meant to be.

She didn't want to rule at that moment

All I have to say is that you shouldn't fucking match green with purple unless you're a batshit insane comic book supervillain. That's all.
Fuck, it looks awful.

Through power and fear, duh

>I know nothing about color theory

>muh matching secondary colors
It's ugly and jarring. The end.

source?

Fuck, now I want a sequel where Elsa becomes like Vlad tepes

youtube.com/watch?v=53T_kDpOCso

ICE ON THE RHINE

>That's absolutely barbaric!
Yeah, in 1840 Norway, probably.

>purple

It was a sign of wealth and power for royalty. Apparently purple was an insanely expensive dye.

>its a shame Disney no longer gives even the facade of caring about period in their movies anymore

They never did, what are you talking about?

>They never did, what are you talking about?

eeeehhhh, Snow White, Cinderella, and Pinocchio did an ok enough job. Maybe Beauty and the Beast. And alice in wonderland.