How f*cked is Arendelle after Elsa becomes the queen?

Duke of Weselton is pissed at her and Hans, who is a prince was humiliated. Even if his family don't care about him, that's still an insult to the country or the royal family. And these two nations were the main trade partners of the nation Elsa rules. So anons with similar levels of autism, how much is Arendelle ruined under Elsa

>pisses off two trading partners
>reveals she can do magic
Even if her people love her there's a problem with her just having magic powers period, and both Weselton and Hans having the impetus to tell other countries that the ruler of Arendelle is a witch. If there's any sort of Christianity equivalent here then expect an inquisition, nevermind an economic freeze.

love is an open door

No one gives a fuck about what a Duke wants except the people under him.

Hans was the 13th son of his family who attempted to murder the royal family of Arendelle and all he got was a broken nose.

His twelve older brothers probably won't want to be on the bad side of someone who nearly plunged a land into a permanent winter. And we don't even know how far her reach went.

>Inquisition in Scandinavia
>Implying that any Protestant Kingdom would allow filthy papists to operate in their realm

There are more important things in life than international politics and the thousands of people under your direct responsibility, OP

The Muslim equivalent then.

You can say that about any western country, dickhead.

For you

He attempted to murder a witch who plunged the land into eternal winter. I'm pretty sure in 1840 he would be a hero.

>"whiter than you, Muhammed!"

...shit, you got me there.

Where did the Duke come from? Like he has soldiers who have crossbows with what I presume is silver arrows. Like on what country is Weselton based?

Frozen/Quran crossover when?

What are they really getting from the trade partners in this sort of historical setting? Luxury goods and precious materials? I can't image not having those trade partners will do much for 95% of the people in the country.

Arendelles economy is based on luxury goods, isn't it?

Arendelle produces ice, we don't see anything else. And nobody complains how their crops or animals are gone. I'm not sure you can survive on a diet of ice user.

This movie was stupid. It didn't make sense that Elsa had magic powers and no one else did. Totally ruined the serious political drama

>that's still an insult to the country or the royal family.
their family shares elsas sentiment, if hans fate shoveling crap is any indication

looks like they probably thanked elsa for rooting out a murderer

Gee, I wonder how an ice witch that can accidentally send an entire country into eternal winter is going to enforce her political will against other countries.

They probably trade fish too.

>Forgetting that only Protestants burn witches

Why does this mod exist

The giant snowball that Elsa "accidentally" sneezed at the Southern Isles was actually a warning shot, reminding the country to pay its reparations to the Arendelle crown for their prince's attempted assassination of their queen.

Very, now word will get out and many heroes and magic users from around the globe will come to seek prizes and glory by conquering or killing Elsa. Mock my words....

Because I want to destroy Arendalle with Weselton user.

Norwegian Ice Queen Vs German Crusader when?

>only burgerland exists
Ok.

>implying
Elsa flash froze an entire country by accident because she got a little spooked. Far more likely the majority of Disney Scandinavia is going to try and buddy up with the very friendly and powerful ice witch who would surely loan her allies some nigh-invincible snow soldiers.

So Elsa would start an era of Scandinavian imperialism?

Leave Elsa to me.

underrated

Was it rape?

>Implying a proud member of the Emperor's Holy Inquisition would ever force herself upon an ice witch of all things.

She goes after her sister, of course