Now that they are partially back what you guys think will happen? They will become Titans? Young Justice Rebirth...

Now that they are partially back what you guys think will happen? They will become Titans? Young Justice Rebirth? Or a new Outsiders team?

They’ll either go back to their timeline or get erased from existence.

Stop trying, Damifag.

At best YJ Rebirth will happen once Doomsday Clock ends

My guess is that they will bring back their younger versions after this time travel nonsense is cleared up.

Their designs are shit.

>Jasonfags ppl are brainless, retarded, idiotic, stupid, and they really need to be sent back to preschool and go through school again.

Those versions? Back in the hypertime

jasonfags are Weird. Aahz whines all day about Jason not getting enough feats even though he's a self-insert character, and Tzitzimine throws a wild fit every time someone suggests that Lobdell isn't the greatest writer in the world

Even if it would be cool to have the Outsiders name back the future versions will not stay and for the original versions we will probably have to waint until the end of Doomsday Clock

timfag ruins even his own threads ?

Future Tim getting a new identity suggests they aren't one offs. On the other hand I can't see them staying in the past either without their past versions even existing.

damifaggot pls go.

>get erased

THIS

>YJ Rebirth will happen

It's time for you to let your panties dry out completely. This is NOT going to happen.

They'll vanish after that arc, never to be heard for again. Never underestimate the editorial.

It’ll pretty much be the perfect time with the new young justice season coming. If not now then never

>partially back
Fan Fic Cereal Lord Tier versions are barely back

>will they
Nope.
>Young Justice Rebirth
Still NOPE
>New
No one really cares but you, not even Cereal Lord cares to much since it won't lead to a movie or tv show paycheck anytime soon, so

STILL NOPE

hon

timfag and jasonpussyfag are friends?

I fucking hate fans in general although personally I find Cassfags the worst, they're rarer but rabid when their special snowflake is criticized.

>it's a Doomsday interrupts the wedding episode

Who freaking cares?

>Tim isn't the best robin

Nigga they arent back. Theyll disappear after this arc.

You want to know why he got a new identity? This story have 3 Batmen involved, Damian's costume is enough different from the Bruce's one, Tim's isn't.

I HATE ALL OF YOU.

is that a superboy-prime reference?

So if Barry and the other speedsters are dead in the titans of tomorrow comic does that mean Bart absorbed all of the speed force?

Yes. But don't dat mean he can use everything at the same time or he know how to do it.

He did it in "The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive"