ITT Wasted characters

Seriously, just one random episode for this guy?
Not even an entire arc? The final series' episode? The ending movie?!

Isn't that most of the experiments?

You're right, the entirety of the experiments should have deserved more screentime. But he is experiment 627. Stitch's improved version. A perfect nemesis. More interesting than having always Gantu in silly umiliating hijinks.

What pisses me off is that we didn't see 628. It's 626 and 627 done right. That's perfect for a final villain.

What do you mean 628 was Leroy and he got a whole movie to himself

Actually, Leroy is Experiment 629, we never got to see 628

All those experiements that didn't even get episodes

He's in the anime

Ciao Fabio

There's no proof that that's not him

Leroy's base was already produced and waited in the laboratory, 628 was produced on earth, so that's not him.

All these years I thought 627 WAS Leeroy. Is he not?

I thought he was 625, same powers but lazy and cowardly so 626 (Stitch) was made.

They say in the movie that he's not.

I haven't watched it since it premiered. If he's not why did they go for the same "red, slightly taller Stitch" design?

Because he was technically made before the first movie begins. But he is only finished in the third one. His basic structure was already in Jumbas laboratory when Jumbas returns to it in movie three.

This is 627, he has a pointer head than 629/Leroy.
While Leroy is just a stronger and faster Stitch, Leroy is Stitch with the power of like 20 other experiments.

*627 is Stitch with the power of like 20 other experiments.

Imagine the energy consumption he has. I mean Stitch could have probably just won by waiting until 627 runs out of energy. We know that's possible. We had a movie about that.

I think Leroy is exactly like Stitch but more savage-natured.

COCAINE IS MY GOD

Advertisements and commercials for the last movie called him Experiment 628, so that's the closest to an official confirmation we have.

It's an error

>Advertisements and commercials

kek

I remember Linkara's review on that comic.

Jumba made 627 because Stitch was being a cocky douche shit got me when he realized he fucked up when he made him unable to be converted to good.

Hamsterviel initially tried to number it 627, but Gantu pointed out that Jumba beat him to it. If Jumba's 628 never left the lab, then it makes sense in-universe that Leroy also got numbered 628 because Hamsterviel was unaware of the other one.

He got like 2 spotlight episodes in the anime. Where he can talk and has a bishie-boy form somehow.

I'd say the real wasted characters are Mertle's friends, they appear a lot in the show but never become more than her lackeys

The anime is... another thing, let's say.