It's a hypnosis episode

>It's a hypnosis episode

stop.

More.

Less.

>the hypnosis is swirly eyes
Fucks sake. Glowing eyes are much better, but nobody fucking does it because everyone else with that fetish got it from Kaa.
Speaking of whom, fuck Kaa in particular. He almost deliberately set himself up to fail every time, but people keep thinking he's a chessmaster.
Pic mostly unrelated.

What would you make her do, Sup Forums?

I mean there's hypnosis in Aladdin so yeah

>Janna is a hypnotist
>triggers Marco to sleep
>Just lets him fall to the floor with no concern for his comfort or safety

As a hypnofag, I was fucking triggered.

I want her to suffer.

Curious, which do you prefer, wide smiles, or mouths blankly agape?

Oh shit, that's in the new season of Trollhunters?

How is it? Scale of 1 to 10.

The little sister in The Little Vampire uses hypnosis to have men fall for her.

8 or 9/10
felt too short to me compared to first season.

How is that? Better than the old live action movie? Actually decent?

sorry wrong person

Wait, there was control in the first season? I feel like I'm missing something. When was that?

If you're talking about the mind control thing, no there was none of that in the first season. I'm talking about how many plots were happening simultaneously in the first season and then in this season its just one and then it ends on a cliffhanger.

>not glazed eyes

Ah, OK. I'll have to check it out.

How would you rate the mind control?

Nah it sucks and is a disgrace to the source material and everything that came before it. But it has a thirsty vampire girl so it's not hopeless.

>le 56% face

I think its used in an interesting way. Gunmar uses his sword to mind control the blue troll similar to Kai from kung fu panda, so now the jim has to decide if his resolve is strong enough to destroy the blue troll to get at Gunmar. I like that they didn't resolve the issue in the same episode it was introduced and that it will probably be a main conflict in season 3

Slightly agape is ideal.
It doesn't help that I also tend to prefer when the victim essentially rationalizes doing the action ("of course, I challenged a dragon and lost. Rather than kill me, he wants me to blow him, seems fair") rather than the common "of course, because my master asked" or the slightly rarer "UWAAAHHH???? My body is moving on its own!" They're consciously doing the command, but are still lucid - subtler mind effect goes with subtler eye affect.

Glazed eyes are good in low-magic setting scenarios, like a stage magician rather than a dragon or snek.

Pic related also a good method of hypnosis, though more of the usual dumb-puppet, hazy-thoughts type

I like when it’s a spell or magic of some kind

What about dilated eyes (i.e. Family Guy and Gravity Falls)?

how about this?

I like that in toons, combined with a gradient.
Hate it in art though, where it's just lazy.

>invites fart fags, furries, shit fetishist, and vore fags
Should never have been created