Who are the best comic artists? Post their works and explain why

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/album/4359520
mediafire.com/file/w6946ft3pdd99k6/My_Life_Me_caps_etc.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=mNLJbiIVV5A
mellowmargarine.tumblr.com/post/155614470082/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87933296/#87977657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know or care, can we just have a My Life Me thread?

Alex Ross
fuck you

Dobson. He explains why in a number of strips

Did anyone ever find the rest of the episodes?

I've never quite seen an artist like Moebius. I swear this guy could draw literally anything. He could draw a pile of shit and it would still look good. That's talent.

I'd be down for this, but haven't had images for this in years

>Did anyone ever find the rest of the episodes?
Yes:
vimeo.com/album/4359520

Someone made a big pack of screencaps in one of the old threads.

You can just go hang out in the rwby hole it's the same thing.

Remember when the creator called us a "sea of tiny boners"?

Good fucking times.

>can we just have a My Life Me thread?

>show was universally mocked on Sup Forums when it came out
>now we're unironically having threads for it

jesus christ

birch is way too cute.

Were you around back then, man? Because although we mocked the shit out of, we still watched the fucking thing. Fuck, we were pretty much the entire audience. Makes sense we'd have threads occasionally.

It was literally the same thing back then, man.

Nobody really gives a shit about the show, we just think that Birch is cute.

Mignola. Absolutely no one can do atmosphere like he can.

back in the day when this came out, it was given so much crap for its crappy Canadian animation targeted at special little deviant snowflakes, now Sup Forums is full of them

I liked the show.
Sorta.
Lost interest a bit when I finally had and watched all the episodes, but it's still an interesting novelty.

The only thing I ever enjoyed from Svetlana was DramaCon, because I used to sell at and attend oldschool anime cons so the story had a weird nostalgic feel for me. I tried reading her weird wiccan school manga thing that came out after and it was trash. This show was trash. It was so sad when I realized I didn't actually like her art or work and it was just that the one random comic resonated with me.

I guess Birch is cute though.

I want to take Birch's virginity.

>I want to take Birch's virginity.

I want to hold her hand and hug her.

But I wouldn't have a problem with impregnating her either.

As long as she wants it... and keeps reminding me that she wants it. Repeatedly.

Her new ones, Awkward and Brave, are pretty good. I was surprised at the angle that Brave took. I liked DramaCon as well, although I haven't sat down to fully re-read it.

Nightschool was sort of strange. The first time I read it (which involved waiting months between books) I found it very easy to mix up the characters, due to how many of them looked very similar. Reading it over again I didn't fine that problem, although there was still a lot of stuff with you just needed to accept as a thing and wasn't well explained.

She also did a Witch & Wizard comic covering basically the first book. Plus her short "On the Importance of Space Travel" comic.

just so new content can be posted.

someone will/have to redraw this (sans johnny probably)

>the DA this is from is full of shit like this
What is this garbage now?

bitch, you don't know deviantart.

Birch is so tiny and under-developed...

She is young and innocent and inexperienced in matters of the heart. You could be her entire world.

I do, but this one is new to me.

Lewd

yes, it means it has to be fondled regularly to grow properly.

>when he basically dumps her at the end, and says straight to her face that he only did it because he thought that she was hanging out with a gang otherwise
Raffi's social density is lethal.

I want to sex Sandra, that tittymonster lewd girl.
And the one in the pink shirt that dances. Especially if she were as stacked as those edits.

How can something so bad produce something so cute?

>using her phone in a theater

Fucking BITCH

Every Mignola book is a master class lesson in panel use

>he only did it because he thought that she was hanging out with a gang otherwise
Holy fucking kek
Her smile and optimism: Gone forever

Russ Manning

One thing I did enjoy about the series was how they weren't shy about showing all the characters as a bit of a selfish asshole at times. I've seen far too many high school dramas where you're intended to sympathize with the main character, regardless of how questionable their motives are. Everyone got the chance to play the butt monkey and get their comeuppance in My Life Me, as opposed to just a single dedicated goofy character.

>I don't even like weeaboos irl
>I want to hug birch

Why?

It's because she isn't obnoxious about it. She just gets giddy over anime and draws her own (probably crappy) manga. By contrast, most weebs just wear t-shirts and act like elitist assholes over the most irrelevant shit, along with trying to force their tastes onto everybody around them.

Also, Birch probably showers.

Is this the new MLP?

Because you don't have to actually spend time with her. I dated a weeb my senior year of high school and she seemed cute at first, but her weeb tendencies got incredibly grating/embarrassing (she tried to speak to Japanese exchange students in Japanese once even though they were used to speaking English, and they just kind of stared at her. I had to apologize on her behalf) and she had pleb tastes in everything from anime to music.

Plus she had some serious emotional baggage that made it harder and harder for me to overlook her weebish tendencies. Eventually I had to break it off and never saw her again.

I want to unzip my dick and savor the look on Birch's cute face as she realizes her hymen won't survive the hour.

too bad that show gained critical acclaim and the board, mr lee.

The collection put together by screncap user:

mediafire.com/file/w6946ft3pdd99k6/My_Life_Me_caps_etc.zip

Steve Ditko
Jack Kirby
John Romita Sr
John Romita Jr
John Byrne
Walt Simonson
Frank Miller

Look them up on your own faggot

>under-developed
youtube.com/watch?v=mNLJbiIVV5A

>mouse over sandra
whoa nellie

men age better

>Marco

Mark Bagley will always be one of the Spidey artists for me. He always draws very clean and despite having Spidey move in different ways, it was never in fuckin weird, disproportional ways that looked like he was fucking moving his leg in a way that was impossible like Larsen or McFarlane. Those guys are great, but I feel Bagley is a far beyond them.

You mean this one?

You cannot be fucking serious

Go to bed, Todd

>you'll never have Birch on a leash, petting her head as she looks up to you with those big puppy eyes

Yeah, that's her.
Still trying to track down the edits, they were just as glorious.

dis some good shit

Bernie Wrightson-- he could do comedic, horrific, serious, sci-fi,,,and do it all well. He could render beauty and bestiality, just by varying the yhickness of his lines. The sad thing is that the bulk of his work was reproduced in cheap newsprint pamphlets.

*thickness of his lines

goddamn typos

Has she got a buttplug foxtail?

They look like they're in their mid-30s.

Where can I get this

mellowmargarine.tumblr.com/post/155614470082/

yes

apropos of nothing
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87933296/#87977657

also have Birch and Serenity swapping outfits

Awwww, goddammit, I just lost my post. i had a lotta names of great artists, too. Too frustrated to re-create it, right now.

from which hellboy is it? I dont remember this scene.