Let's talk about lesser discussed/lesser used villains. Swarm is one

Let's talk about lesser discussed/lesser used villains. Swarm is one.

NAZI BEES

What do you think of Swarm's Sinister Six?
>Swarm
>Squid
>Delilah
>Melter
>8-Ball
>Killer Shrike

TOMMY GUN

Guy just needs a makeover. He's a Nazi, MADE OF FUCKING BEES! How can you not love that? Give him some new threads, like an SS uniform or perhaps go spookier

Worst Rocky villain.

Has he ever been used as an ant-man villain? If not, WHY?

Mirror master should be Flash third greatest villain after Zoom and Cold, Time vs Space, also he's possibly the most OP power of all flash rogues

Mirror Master does get respect. The only problem is that The Rogues are very much a unit, and Scudder is their bus

NOT THE BEES

He's really wasted as a Spider-man villain, since there's already Sandman, and being made of bees is a worse power than being made of sand in every way but scouting. You can kill bees in a lot of ways, in fact SPIDERS can kill bees!

Half of them aren't even Spidey villains.

There is also a Hydroman. I see what you're getting at with the whole "villains who are people made of things" shtick, but I think Swarms powers could be used in a different way than Sand/Hydro man, but that would require more creativity than A. he can get into small places piece by piece and B. he adds more mass to himself to make a really big fist to punch with, which is what they always seem to do with these kind of characters

Swarm, Trapster, 8-Ball, and the Squid.

Who are they other two?

Swarm should be a spy, sending drones to view events remotely.

Doctor Destiny is a terrifying foe, who plays with the dreams and nightmare of his victim.

Anyone else think they should drop the Bazi angle and just make him a completely alien Hive Mind?

Actually I think Swarm should be a henchman supervisor/commander for HYDRA. Keeps the drones in line, organizes tactics, helps ensure HYDRA is a well oiled machine
I don't know, bees and Nazis can kind of play off each other given strict collective similarities

I literally spelled out who all of them were in greentext

That's Melter, not Trapster

I say lean full in on the Nazi angle and have him team up with other crazy Nazi monster villains like Baron Blood or Baron Blitzslag

>Keeps the drones in line
>bees

I see what you did there

Swarm, Squid and Delilah are all Spidey villains, and Melter is one of the Hobgoblin franchisees, not the original, so he kinda is?

I honestly don't even know who's galleries Shrike or 8-Ball even belong to

They should bring him back as Lupin the 4th with superpowers.

The Scorpion deserves better.

>Start off as physically superior to Spider-Man
>Every fight Peter is either struggling for his life or has to find a way to outsmart his enemy
>So insane that the other villains want nothing to do with him, and when they do it's strictly assassin work (in many cases he fucked over or tried to kill his employers)
>Became an emotional string for JJJ

>Wolfman decides Scorpion's a chump
>Other writers run with it

>Spider-Man Unlimited attempts to return Scorpion to his former glory
>Has Mac beat the shit out of Luke Cage and Peter

>Writers decide to make him a chump again
>Slott turns it into "Hurr he could've won any time ever you guys!"

>mantle swap him to that of one of what's considered in universe one of Spider-Man's greatest foes
>in his very introduction with his new mantle just berate him and call him a loser even still

Truly an odd fucking choice, what was the point? One might assume the logic was with Eddie Brock dying, they don't want the Venom mantle to go to waste, so why not kill two birds with one stone and upgrade Gargan, but instead they're just like NAH HE STILL SUX LOL, but hes still Venom now tho

The weirdest thing is Spider-Man hasn't exactly got zero joke villains. Like he';s got fucking Big Wheel and you choose to shit on Scorpion.

Of course the REALLY weird thing is that most cartoon and video game media treats Scorp as an actual threat.

Several Spidey villains suffer from the worf effect by first being established as nigh unbeatable badasses... and then beaten over and over again.
I think Scorpy's just treated like an idiot, which he mostly always was; doesn't mean he's not a threat. Electro has it worse imo.

It also doesn't even really make sense from a powers standpoint, because as the Scorpion he was pretty much ALREADY a "guy with similar powers to Spider-Man but stronger and crazier" guy.

>Nazi bees
What? I only ever read one issue with Swarm and it was from the 90s/early 2000s. From when Kroger in the US use to sell comics.

That bothered me, because of every villain they could've used for that, they used Scorpion, who by the logic of the Symbiote should've been an extremely big problem.

He was a Nazi scientist or some shit, and his Nazi experiments led to his consciousness being transferred into a swarm of bees, or some crap like that

Animal Man really made me appreciate Mirror Master.

Morrison's MM is great

The way Mac gets treated makes me wonder if he fucked the writers' moms. How do you go from a top billing threat to the guy who sucks at being Venom?