What do you think about this upcoming feature?

What do you think about this upcoming feature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1lJJomCZSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they don't get FIRSTNAME SURNAME to play SUPERHERO i'm burning down COMPANY with the most ironic of torches.

Stop shilling COMPANY's movies, you PARENT COMPANY shill.

Very cool.

>hiring DIRECTOR

Dead on arrival.

This needs way more threads in the catalog.

>Title drop in the trailer

Superhero Movie won't be getting my money.

I hope we get to see ACTRESS's bare NONSEXUAL BODY PARTS.

>implying they need it
user, everyone and their dog is already going to see it because it features CHARACTER from MOVIE SERIES and CHARACTER 2 from MOVIE SERIES 2 in the same movie. Plus all the hardcore comics fans will go see it because it's the first time OBSCURE CHARACTER has ever been on screen.

Don't get me wrong, DIRECTOR is hot garbage, but the masses don't care. The only people who won't be seeing it are butthurt OTHER COMPANY fans.

At least is not as bad as OTHER DIRECTOR.

Typical BIGCOMPANY fans looking forward to SUPERHERO MOVIE. I'm waiting for OTHERBIGCOMPANY to release SUPERHERO KINO.

What does Sup Forums think of this actor?

Ban this sick filth

THIS

I liked it.
youtube.com/watch?v=v1lJJomCZSo

He's good, but did they really need to race bend CHARACTER? Why couldn't they just use MINORITY CHARACTER and have him play it?

Assholes are leaving out most of the character background so they can appeal to normies.

I’m looking forward to it, rumors say that it’s going to kickstart the Superior Movie Universe, so I’m looking forward to that. I hope they add in Hot Female Superhero

Why are they adapting COMIC STORYLINE. They should be doing OTHER COMIC STORYLINE instead.

>OTHER COMIC STORYLINE
you need to be 18 to post here

>implying that you've ever even read COMIC STORYLINE
Let me guess you're a fan of *true* comics and use the term "graphic novel" even though you only read AWARD WINNING COMIC because you saw FILM ADAPTATION and wanted to fit in?

>superhero movie
>not other superhero movie
>not even mild b-lister movie
This fucking movie studio I swear to fucking god, do they get a raise when they fuck us all in the ass?

I'm genuinely exhausted of it.

I hope they run the fate of spaguetti westerns, die out and make people cringe at the mere thought of it for the next decades to come.
But after COMPANY funny how this doesn't feel like a parody will do everything in its power to prevent it.

The GRAPHIC NOVEL adaptation was bad, I’m a purest who prefers golden age COMIC STORYLINE, SUPERHERO MOVIE shouldn’t be embarrassed of its source material and instead embrace its silliness. OTHER COMIC STORYLINE is just the same thing repackaged for kids born after 2000.

VERY cool

Apparently that parody has already been done.

That was marginally underrated.

I only wonder what a modern superhero parody flick would be like, based upon the last ten years of superhero movies.

I can predict that they'd almost exclusively rag on DC's films.

I don't see the point of company movies. They're never as good as the comics and those aren't good anymore either.

>he didn’t see INDIE GRAPHIC NOVEL MOVIE
man I envy you

>muh golden age
oh please, don't bring that shit into this. CHARACTER wasn't the same at all back then. That shit was literally written for kids that were too poor to read real books, and no one actually cared about making them.

The 1980s were the first time that CHARACTER had any actual good storylines, and you're a contrarian faggot if you think otherwise. There's a reason that WRITER is the best known writer in capeshit, and why his two hundred issue run on CHARACTER is the most recommended run, plus CHARACTER: SUBTITLE is the best selling graphic novel of all time.

>INDIE GRAPHIC NOVEL MOVIE
Okay first of all, the comic wasn't even good, it was just different for the time. That slice of life shit is played out and boring now, and I cringe when I try to reread INDIE GRAPHIC NOVEL. Plus, WRITER is so full of shit when he acts like he's bigger than comics.

We both know that the only reason why WRITER became well known during that time is because he turned CHARACTER’S love interest, FEMALE CHARACTER, into walking fetish bait, it’s just no one noticed until the 90s when CHARACTER XTREAM happened. Besides, CHARACTER wasn’t even WRITER’S best work, his best one was SUPERHERO TEAM.

>this thread

Don’t let indiefags here you, you’ll start an outbreak of fedora tipping and philophising and the whole thread will turn to shit. Let’s just stay on topic here. SUPERHERO MOVIE is going to be great.

>Giant blue beam shines into the sky
>SUPERHEROS rally to fight alien menace
>It's just CELEBRITY using a PRODUCT PLACEMENT that makes them glow! (tm)

>ORIGINAL HERO has HERO NAME, but POWERS THAT DON'T MATCH AT ALL.

>MEME INTERNET JOKES that are all ready dated by the time the trailer hits theatres.

>SUPER TEAM has CONSPICUOUS TOKEN MEMBER.

>SHOEHORNED POLITICAL STATEMENT.

>Only decent joke in entire movie
>Spoiled completely by the trailer.

>FEBRUARY CURRENT YEAR.

I agree, his SUPERHERO TEAM run was criminally underrated, but if you actually read it and his CHARACTER run as companion pieces, you can see that he was working on a lot of the same themes through the both, and the work together as a metacommentary criticism of how PARENT COMPANY was treating the writers and artists who accepted work from B-LEVEL INDIE COMPANY.

What's truly a shame though is that his 12-issue OBSCURE run never got collected or reprinted because of the rights issues. Hopefully OTHER WRITER and COMPANY can eventually come to an agreement about that.

Say, what ever happened between WRITER and OTHER writer anyway?