Let's do Toy Story again, only that's it shit this time lmao!

>Let's do Toy Story again, only that's it shit this time lmao!
Why do people give money to Illumination again?

I loved that little movie.

I was actually intrigued when it looked like an anthology movie.

Then it ended up being the same old shit.

People probably tought it was from Pixar

People are dumb

People will pay good money to get their kids to shut the fuck up for 2 hours

>I was actually intrigued when it looked like an anthology movie.

This. I thought it might have been good when i saw the early trailers. Then I saw the bunny.

As to why people give illumination money, mostly but the first Despicable Me was pretty good and Sing wasn't terrible. They do get it right occasionally.

I literally just finished watching Boss Baby and thought how it was basically a shittier Toy Story.

>expecting Illumination to do anything creative and intriguing

Comcast at it again telling Illumination to fuck another property up!

>fuck another property up
Cat in the Hat, Horton Hears a Who, and the Lorax already took a shit on Seuss's grave I don't think they can get any lower
>Jim Carrey can at least animate his face in the suit and looks good as the Grinch
>Mike Myers makes sure to throw out as many adult jokes as he can in a kids movie
>Horton was ruined by the god awful anime sequence
>Lorax had nothing to do with the book plus the horrible casting of Zac Efron and Taylor Swift as the main characters

Horton Hears a Who was BlueSky, not Illumination

>Horton was bad
It's not an immortal classic or anything but it's sadly probably the best modern Seuss adaptation.

>>Jim Carrey can at least animate his face in the suit and looks good as the Grinch
>>Mike Myers makes sure to throw out as many adult jokes as he can in a kids movie

Will this movie be baned because of Louie CK?

Nah, Disney did it because they're hypersenstive and Hirch actually already did the lines for him hidden in the vault.

Out of all the celebrities getting accused I can see C.K. getting out of it scratched, but relatively fine. Just expect more masturbation jokes about him.

It really is painfully generic and forgettable. Sing is less awful though still pretty mediocre and safe.

I miss when CG was just Pixar vs Dreamworks. Oh and Blue Sky but we don't talk about them.

You can tell this guy watches the Nostalgia Critic based on his list there.

I love animal designs in this move, but story was horrible. They missed great potencial to finally explain dumb people ANimals are not toys.
But they EXACTLY said that.

The bunny was the only good thing in that movie.

Now it's just Disney above everyone else.

Illumination,Blue Sky and Dreamworks are taking the scraps of the table.

don't worry, Dreamworks will wow us all with that new Shrek movie

They're making another one?

Disney can't even manage to make a new original movie and only is going to shit out sequels from now on

Everything Illumination and BlueSky make is nothing but shit

Is DW even working on something that isn't netflix shows from movies?

It's truly a dark time for a fan of theatrical animation

>typical dogs are dicks to cats but it's ok because dogs are good
Why do they keep doing this shit?

Meanwhile WB is too Jewish to fund thier own animation studio.

Because dog people are assholes (but it's okay because their dog love them regardless).