I'm looking for some more good comic book artists. Something in the same vein as Dave Mckean, Bill Seinkiewicz, or J. H...

I'm looking for some more good comic book artists. Something in the same vein as Dave Mckean, Bill Seinkiewicz, or J. H. Williams. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Avengers-2013/Annual-1
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Scarlet-Witch-2016/Issue-2?id=36391
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Knights-Spider-Man-2013
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Bucky-Barnes-The-Winter-Soldier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marco Rudy.
Try these series/issues by him.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Avengers-2013/Annual-1
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Scarlet-Witch-2016/Issue-2?id=36391
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Knights-Spider-Man-2013
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Bucky-Barnes-The-Winter-Soldier

Jon J. Muth, Kent Williams, Jason Shawn Alexander, Tsutomu Nihei, Sergio Toppi, Sean Murphy, Teddy Kristiansen, maybe Dustin Nguyen's watercolors

David Mack.

I really wanted to like him since I'm a fan of Sienkevicz (sp?) but his panels are so randomly laid out that I spend way too much time trying to decifer the story. I was pretty frustrated by MK Spider-Man.

Thanks for the suggestions, these are great. Especially Tsutomu Nihei. I tried asking Sup Forums for good manga artists but got essentially nothing.

Funny you should say Sean Murphy. He frequents my local comic book store, so I have all his White Knights signed.

I like these, I'll have to look into them. Thanks man.

Try Blackman and Del Mundo's Elektra NOW run. Story's not much to write home about but the art is easily some of the best outta Marvel in a while.

yeah same

Kenneth rocafort. eric powell. Matteo scalera. jerome opeña. mœbius.

not in the same vain, just have great style.

Druillet. I always found him similar to JH Williams.
David Rubin on Beowulf. The rest of his comic art isn't as crazy.

Barry Windsor-Smith

Druillet is cool. I've been looking into getting some Heavy Metals, because he and Moebius are great.

Never seen Rubin's Beowulf, though I don't especially care for his work on Ether and Rumble.

Try Jim Steranko

Beowulf is a lot better than his other work. It's more detailed, dense and has some great panelling. I couldn't believe that it was the same artist.
You should also check out Sergio Toppi. Pic related is from his Sharaz De.

I've seen one of his Captain Americas and it was fantastic. Been thinking about getting a Nick Fury issuevbut they're pretty expensive.

I just saw a couple pages. You can definitely see its still Rubin from of the faces, but yeah, there's so much more detail than usual. I saw also recommended Toppi. I'll have to see if I can grab a copy of Sharaz-De.

Riccardo Federici

This guy's layouts don't flow. He just draws pretty looking pages but he's a poor storyteller.

came here to post some Kabuki. Thank you Sup Forums

>rocafort
one of my fav's

Alex Ross for Realism
Andrea Sorrentino for Style

>Andrea Sorrentino
He said "good comic book artists", not tracers.

Jason shawn alexander
Also check out Silent Hill Paint it Black and Dying Inside 3-5
Thank me later

Greg Land

Try these,Frank Frazetta, Simon Beasly,Marc Texeria, Barry Windsor Smith,Walt Simonson,Old Frank Miller, Marc Silverstri, Jim Lee,Jae Lee, Tanaka Sena,John Romita SR,John Romita jr, Big John Buscema,Erik Larsen

what a plebian list

Only Jim Lee is pleb-tier T B H

Most of those are just house style and JRJR fucking sucks though

Michael Turner

also bumping

underrated artist, but very 90s house style

10/10 post