Why doesn't anyone ever talk about pic related?

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about pic related?

Soos was always my favorite character of the series from the beginning. Always kept his cool, really down to earth, and all around a wholehearted person. He managed to get a great ending as well, and was one of the funnier characters of the series.

Honestly expected him to die, was both happy yet disappointed that he didn't.

Soo's was great yeah, largely due in fact that his character went through an actual arc throughout the show unlike Wendy or Mabel who just sort of end where they began.

this fucking bit right here

>tfw we'll never see how they love to then hated each other
The show knows how to piss me off sometimes you know.

>Implying he wasn’t a ruthless criminal
>Implying she didn’t love him regardless, but still realized that there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell he was going to heaven with his sins

Was so relieved when he didn't die. I thought either him or Wendy would get killed in the finale. He's a really funny character and he's one of my favorites too.

>tfw that actually sounds more plausible

Fatfags are always posting him

>she looks down as she says it
It’s the little things

Everyone is too busy being autistic over generic peppy sister #4567

>Mables prison constructed the things that it's prisoners wanted most
>Soos' temptation was his father
>Soos' father is wearing a mask, possibly hinting that Soos doesn't remember his fathers face

IIRC Soos was only told/assumed his dad looked like the guy on the hot sauce bottle, a mustachioed mariachi looking guy.

Coincidentally (or referential) fat Mexican Gabriel Iglesias had a joke about not knowing what his father looked like and, when asked, his mother quickly pointed to the bottle of hot sauce and said, "He looked like THAT" and left the issue alone.

Soos is my young cousin's favorite character, for what it's worth.

There's not much to discuss because his arc came full circle and he was completed as a character in a satisfying well-written way. Which isn't the case for pretty much every other character in the show, save for maybe Stanley, which is why there's so many ragethreads about the other characters. Especially Mabel, Dipper and Ford.

>Why doesn't anyone ever talk about pic related?

Because Soos was fine, same reason there are no Grunkle Stan threads, his arc was good. If you mean people talking here the only threads about Gravity Falls on Sup Forums anymore are either repetitive bitchfests about Mabel or some noncanon giant tits version of lewd Pacifica pics. If you mean tumblr or other girl fans' places they don't talk about Soos because he is not hot, he's fat. Soos is fine. What is there to say?

Tell me user, would you want to be loved forever and unconditionally?

>Why doesn't anyone ever talk about pic related?
Sup Forums doesn't talk about good things.

>tfw no stan threads
>dipper used to be Sup Forums shota king and rarely gets threads anymore
Where did all the homos flock to?

No

Robosexuality is a sin.

Based Abuelita

What, this guy?