I've made a chart of seemingly the only things this board unanimously and unironically likes...

I've made a chart of seemingly the only things this board unanimously and unironically likes. What is it about them that makes them so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got homestar, the swastika, and whatever the fuck that bearded guy is wrong.

>whatever the fuck that bearded guy
That's alan moore

Yes, this chart is correct

>ATHF
Because its a masterpeice of comedy
>hellboy
Because its actually good characters and plots
>homestar runner
Never seen it, looks retarded
>nedroid
Never seen it, looks retarded
>alan moore
V for vendetta is for edgy faggots. Also, he hates the best character from watchmen
>billy and mandy
Hilarious and darkcomedy with one of the hottest tsundere waifus ever made
>nazis
Jews and feminists deserve to be gassed
>BTAS
Literally the best superheo cartoon ever made
>xavier
Great absurdist humor
>WOY
Sweet and has a hot villainess
>EE&E
Great cartoon made by an absolute madman
>duck dogers
Based on one of the greatest looney tunes shorts

I've seen distaste for Billy and Many, large in part because of Mandy herself. WoY is also far more mixed then you probably think.

Replace that, the swastika or WoY with Wallace and Gromit. I ain't ever seen a single nigga talk shit about Wallace and Gromit.

fuck off newfaggot, MODS fucking delet this nonsense of a threat

>V for vendetta is for edgy faggots
>Jews and feminists deserve to be gassed
wew

>tsundere
That's not what that means and she isn't one.

>doesn’t know what homestar runner is
>doesn’t know what nedroid is
Get the fuck off my board REEEEEEEE

>nedroid:never seen it looks retarded
>homestar runner: never seen it looks retarded
are you retarded?

>wew
how am i wrong?
>That's not what that means and she isn't one.
How does it not apply to mandy then?

anyone who doesnt like Wallace and Gromit are black hearted douchebags who're abandoned by all, including their own mothers

People will shit on any and all of these in some way or form, also the nazi shit no, sorry we're not all Sup Forumstards.

>nedroid
>Never seen it, looks retarded

>shitty web comic about a poorly drawn bird and named after those overexpensive japanese chibi toys
>shitty dated flash made by the same guy who made those godawful disney XD bumpers
No thanks

ATHF is for stupid teenagers, Billy and Mandy was 'change the channel' tier at best and Duck Dogers was not the best version of Looney Tunes

>this board
Fixed it for you

this is what Sup Forums newfaggotry looks like

Seconding Wallace and Gromit. You'd have to hate stopmotion as a whole to be able to hate it, and even then the charming adventure they give is second to none

>Nobody on Sup Forums dislikes tumblr.
No lol fuck no.

>Nedroid

Get the fuck off my board you stupid newfag.

>wallace and gromit
>that wererabbit movie

>ATHF is for stupid teenagers, Billy and Mandy was 'change the channel' tier at best and Duck Dogers was not the best version of Looney Tunes
Holy shit you deserve to suffer for your cancerous shit taste

>named after those overexpensive japanese chibi toys
Those are nendoroid, and $30 isn't all that much for a figure. Are you poor?
>shitty dated flash
You haven't even watched it, fuck off.

Over the Garden Wall and Atla should be on the list desu

I laughed, but I also reported. It's only fair

>Those are nendoroid, and $30 isn't all that much for a figure. Are you poor?
Really? I thought they were like 70$. I might need to get some, they look cute
>You haven't even watched it, fuck off.
No but ive seen two more eggs, and if its the same type of humor then im not interested

Both Hellboy and Nazis? How does that work?

>Because its actually good characters and plots
Hellboycucks can't be that delusional.

It doesn't. Sup Forums doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance to the same degree as normal people.

Nedroid and Nendoroids have nothing to do with each other dummy

>ATHF
no
>Wander
no
>Hellboy
no
>Homestar
no
>Billy & Mandy
no
>CGI black guy
no

The rest are ALMOST universally loved

>more Sup Forums shit

No one really likes Xavier. Before Sup Forums shat all over it with their idiotic memes to spite R&M fanbase, XRA threads were pretty empty.

>I thought they were like $70
Where did you get that idea? That only really applies to certain out of print ones, as well as ones with massive attachments like the Kancolle ones. Even then the most expensive one currently up for PO is only $56. (Pic related)
For $70, you'd be able to get a cheaper 1/6 scale statue.
>No but ive seen two more eggs, and if its the same type of humor then im not interested
The sense of humour is actually fairly different in Homestar Runner, more cohesive. Less rapidfire.

You missed the Iron Giant.

>

>tfw I genuinely think Xavier is one of the best comedic television shows out there before all that contrarian shitposting trying to compare it to a show that is in no way similar to it
I'm glad the memes died down before Sup Forums and Sup Forums memed itself into retardation and people would begin making posts about how its the worst show ever simply because they were stupid enough to run the joke into the ground to begin with.

But yeah, as much as I want Xavier to be up there it probably shouldn't. It's a love it or hate it type of show more then anything.

Excellent bait

Upon reading your replies, I've realized you're right and made some adjustments to the chart. It should be 100% accurate now.

>thinking being sexist or lolis are bad
>>>/tumblr/

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree that it's a good cartoon. It's just, if I were to start a thread on an obscure cartoon/comic I like and 15-20 IPs at best were to be in the thread, it'd be kind of a stretch to say that Sup Forums loves it unanonimously.

You're proving his point

Accurate, but Sup Forums and tv/ exist, so we're only third worst.

The only things on that chart I like at all are Duck Dodgers, Batman, and Wander

Mandy is the only thing from that show I do like

I only like 3 things on here. You need to find an image that epitomizes complaining and put that in the center. Sup Forums loves complaining about things, and Sup Forums loves hating good movies and loving shitty ones. Why else would their patron god be Armond White?

...Nazis?

>shadman

>contrarians
Oh, here it comes, my favourite buzzword. I love how you can entiely disregard and not address any opinion you disagree with as long as you can just say "you're a contrarian", saves some time and brainpower too. That opinion doesn't even actually have to be unpopular, either! What a magical word.

Swastika is backwards if it's nazi-related. Gas the fucking jews ruining cartoons and comics!

>97723164
(You)

He's not wrong though.
How many hatethreads are just people shitposting and "ironically" using memes and whenever challenged as to why something is shit they just use buzzwords and attack other anons as a means to avoid actual explanations?

"Contrarian" can be used as a buzzword in itself, and it has, but it's very much a real thing.

>nedroid
Nice bait

>not even mentioning Goofy Movie

Finally, a person on Sup Forums who isn't a cuck

Why would you ruin a perfect,y acceptable discussion thread by inviting the Sup Forums comments with the Nazi image? There was countless other things you could have put there without shitting up the thread before it even began. It's not even accurate.

I hate Lolis, don't even know what the squiggly thing is, and I have an IQ of 300. Fix this.

Meta threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/8 and >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help improve Sup Forums by purging subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97722710&altc=1

Pic related, it's me

Funnily enough I see the former just as often as the latter.

Forgot courage

At this point why aren't you on Tumblr or Reddit senpai? Legit question if that's what you think, maybe those you guys should actually listen when you're told to go back to those sites

Fuck off. How about you help out by reporting faggots who spout their "kino" bullshit instead?
Now that is the cancer the board could be better off without.
Oh wait, I'm the only one doing that so mods never react. Well that and because they're lazy fucks.

Based

Fuck off mod bootlicker

This might be the most pathetic passive-aggressive thing I've ever seen on here,

Shut up, Boco!

This board strives on passive-aggressiveness.
And yes, I'm a hypocrite.

Nobody hates the irredeemably corrupt and hopelessly incompetent "mods" more than me, but they're still superior to anarchistic, sociopathic, mentally ill, subhuman troglodytes like you who are utterly hell bent on ruining this whole website.

You aren't "wrong", it's just amusing that you are an edgy faggot complaining that something is for edgy faggots.

>How does it not apply to mandy then?
Because she isn't dere, and her anger and disdain is far beyond tsun.

Meme swastik should be replaced with spongebob seasons 1-3.

>but they're still superior to anarchistic, sociopathic, mentally ill, subhuman troglodytes like you who are utterly hell bent on ruining this whole website.
>hurr durr any kind of fun discussion should be banned because Sup Forums is super serious business
Kill yourself

Where's The Boondocks?

Except when its marathoned. Then it's the worst fucking thing ever.

You consider this to be fun?

>You aren't "wrong", it's just amusing that you are an edgy faggot complaining that something is for edgy faggots.
>hating something that is only for edgy anrifags makes me edgy
Woah there, enough with the inconsistencies there, pal
>Because she isn't dere, and her anger and disdain is far beyond tsun.
I know, aint it hot? I want a ballbuster GF who i get to begrudgingly love me

Kill yourselves newfriends

Yes, why else are you here, user?

>>hating something that is only for edgy anrifags makes me edgy
>wanting to kill a group of people because they don't agree with you isn't edgy
lol

>hating something that is only for edgy anrifags makes me edgy
No, "lel we should gas people I don't like" makes you an edgy faggot, not disliking V for Vendetta.

>I know, aint it hot? I want a ballbuster GF who i get to begrudgingly love me
That's fine, but it's not tsundere.

based

All feminists, antifa faggots, rich loving conervacucks, and religious freaks need to be slaughterd for ruining this country, fuck you

>thinking we should let pic related live
Wew lad, now thats edgy

Jesus, that's a lot of Ukrainian shitposters.

Americans should just be killed to save America. Plain and simple.

They literally have done nothing wrong

I can sortve agree, i fucking hate almost everyone living in this shithole. The past decade has really fucked this country over with idiocy.

>They literally have done nothing wrong
>beating people for not falling within their feminist white guilt drivel is “nothing wrong”
You deserve to be shot along with those freaks.

>*unsheathes katana* nothing personnel, but trash has plagued us far too long, deus vult

Nice meme you brainless faggot. Thanks for discrediting my argument and relying on baseless namecalling like the fucking retard you are. Also, i hate christfags and mudslimes, so why the hell wouldni say desus vult?

>exercising their rights is wrong.

If you don't like it you're free to leave at any time. It's not their fault that they're stronger than you.

>hellboy AND nazism
?????

You have to go back.

When there oppinions are shit and are ruining the country with their shit opinions, then its time to revoke their personal rights. Honestly i think we shouldve never seperated from england, the unwashed masses are too fucking stupid to make decisions for themsleves. You get shit like this when that happens

t. 15 yo posting from his step dad's house

>Still up
We really should file a "Need better mods" or something.

>no moral orel

How is anything im saying wrong in any fashion? Homestar runner is overrated shit

Replace xander with 12oz mouse.

>hurr durr any kind of fun discussion should be banned because Sup Forums is super serious business
>fun
Vandals think they're having fun when they deface property, it doesn't change the fact that they're a menace to civilization.
All forms of mindless, nonsensical shitposting belong on Sup Forums. The whole reason why that board is so stagnant and the rest of the site is so bad, is because of vermin like you who treat all of the boards like they're Sup Forums with a primary topic.