How will they make her Disney appropriate?

How will they make her Disney appropriate?

That outfit is no more revealing than Princess Jasmine's, so I don't see the issue

I thought she had a pokeball from the thumbnail

She was already censored AF in First Class, Fox already made her disney apropiate

>Emma Frost
>White Queen
>Disney Princess
How should I feel about this?

they will give her smaller breasts and a thin waist

They should give her Jean's spot on the team

They will make her black.

They should make a comic of just psychics sluts having an adventure

>How will they make her Disney appropriate?
Disney buying a successful business and then changing everything isn't a great business plan.

Look at Marvel. For better or for worse they largely let them be, aside from giving Feige more autonomy. Even when it sank their billion dollar video game franchise, they didn't step in.

They've had one similar called witches

scott is gonna do what few men dared.

turn a HO into a HOusewife

>typical bisnep reboot
>highschool setting
>the scott-jean-logan thing

>NTR and underage fucking

>this is now a Disney character

>scott is gonna do what few men dared.
>turn a HO into a HOusewife

You know what the definition of a slut is? A woman with the same morals as a man. I like the fact that Emma does what she likes, wears what she likes, fucks who she likes, and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about it.

Its going to be a Doll series like like DC super hero girls

>black character with blonde hair and dressed in full white.
If she doesn't have an Afro and she is light brown skin, I would like the idea, specially if her character keeps being the biggest bitch of all marvel universe.

>anything sexual or violent needs to be censored, even if the property was made for adults
Disney needs to be fucking burned to the ground and all its execs hung on the gallows

In 100 years, everyone will be a Disney character.

It depends on how much Feige likes her.

the same way they did Scarlet Witch and Gamora

I actually don't know any men above age 20 to behave like that.
They're all in stable monogamous relationships.

No references to BDSM ever again, her and Scott will no longer have an explicit sexual relationship. She will never appear without pants ever again. Or with a whip.
She and Jean will be best friends, or at least will be best friends eventually. They are now the Elsa and Anna of the X-Men.

>You know what the definition of a slut is? A woman with the same morals as a man.
Nice projection, some of us men actually like having healthy stable relationships

You know what, I'll take a Emma/Jean/Scott love triangle over another fucking Logan/Jean/Scott love triangle any day.

>"You know what the definition of a slut is?"
>instead descibes a butthurt roastie
Nah sweetie, a slut is a cow that gives away the milk for free.

How about Emma's bi-sub harem?
She just acts domineering to them in public and they take it with no talkback, blocking any inquiry from others.
Kids think Emma is a bitch, most adults think she shouldn't get away with that, and those who know see the act for what it is.
>Scott talks about her as "Mis- Emma", blushing shortly

>a queen is a princess
You should feel stupid

I've read enough YA novels to know how it will go down.

Jean is the protagonist.
Scott/Logan the love interests.
Emma is the one bitch popular girl for the main character to hate to be relateable that solely exists to be called a slut and whore for the main character to look like a saint next to.

Jean fits in perfect for this.

Give her some color.

Same as Black Cat. Your waifus are villains now and forever.

>You should feel stupid
Reminder that Elsa is a part of the Disney Princess line while being a Queen also that Emma Frost is not a real queen in the first place

>disney buys your country
>you are now a disney character.