Is he right? I don't know anymore

Is he right? I don't know anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uA_FPAqgXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a dumb phoneposter and I'm not explaining shit to you.

That thread was magical

What the fuck does this mean.

t. soyboy

I checked out but what I gathered, Bauhaus is a very simplistic form of art, user predicts and fears in gaining massive popularity in the western animation fine art and illustration scene and will destroy art for generations to come.

I don't understand shit of what he said, I'm just a
stupid manchild that still watch cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=9uA_FPAqgXg

>t. phoneposter sympathizer
time for death, faggot

>Is he right?
Maybe, but that post is too long for anyone to read and find out.

That's the beauty of it, its so long winded that few people will actually read it, let alone get it. The one's who do, though, will feel like they're "inside" and propagate the ideas subtly and not so subtly, which just makes other people curious about it. At which point they don't need to be sold on the ideas presented, they just need to get past the entry level. Wether they do or not is irrelevant, since it reverts back to stage one. Exclusivity is its own brand of marketing.

marketing, memetics, diseases, and chemical warfare are not so different.

I don't talk about the merits of art on Sup Forums.
It's impossible to discuss it without any sense of hostility. It's not fun.

>hostility
>not fun

low test. arguing angrily with random strangers about politics, philosophy, and art is why I get up in the morning. Embrace your Jungian shadow or die like a hog.

I thought the french were supposed to save animation, not destroy it.

>autistic
>artistic
its the little things

Reminder this banhaus spam is Disney slaves protecting callarts by overmemeing a new word against "callart style". It's a win win for them since being foreign it also allow the mouse cocksucker to spread racism through globalist fallacy and virtue signalling against foreign culture.
Let it sink a minute.

>corporate megastructure that benefits from the spread of social globalism to perpetuate economic globalism
>spreading racism

I thought Sup Forumsmblr was just a meme

>See, people keep thinking the robot revolution's gonna be terminator, but it's gonna be more like the shining

>goth is art

Literally choke to death

So basically his point is that the use of simple geometric art is a psychological trick to make people associate something with instructional graphic design art and make it seem truthful and objective. The implication is that that makes it easy to insert propaganda into. Am I getting it right?

>Sup Forums tries to discuss esoteric art philosophy

That's... mostly semi accurate. Unfortunately, distilling his point down into something simplistic removes the whole point, and makes it a lot easier to promote or denigrate the narrative.

It's worth noting that, red scare nationalism aside, the above is ALSO his point.

>The implication is that that makes it easy to insert propaganda into.
It's more that there are no blurring lines where the propaganda ends or start, it's all part of a self perpetuating idea.

While I'm not certain the mobs will be coming necessarily, I'm not much more certain they won't. Everything else here is 100% accurate.

The big payoff here, by the way, is not that this is new or revolutionary or different. Humanity has always done this. That human beings have agendas they are attempting to promulgate through subtle, underspoken means is one of the basic precepts of society. Those in control attempt to manipulate those they control. This is not to say you should not attempt to mitigate this, or that you should simply lie down and die, but more to inform your decisions about bias or a specific culture. Communists are no more deplorable than capitalists, and capitalists are only so deplorable as their need to maintain and accumulate wealth (it turns out that the vast majority of people working within a system are not, in fact, out to game that system; evolution does not create a perfect being).

Much like with cooking, CGI, or building, though, we are getting much, much better at this.

No the OP in that pic just spewed semi-nonsense, the next post is more in depth (so to say) saying that people lack skill, technique and education and will to produce quality and there's no more than that.

(as a side note, you don't actually need a skillful attempt to produce artistic outcome)

I miss when I had this sort of spirit in posting.

I give you the ultimatum of responsibility, OP, it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. What matters is what you believe, that says more, if not everything.

>I thought Sup Forumsmblr was just a meme
It is a meme used by redditors on various other boards to give people another boogieman other than reddit so they can part of the club.

So much truth here. To answer your question: yes, yes he's absolutely right. And for once I finally understand Bauhaus and why it's bad.

>you don't actually need a skillful attempt to produce artistic outcome
>being this much of a postmodernist

>thinking posting from a phone matters
I fucking hate elitist shitbags like you. Drink bleach

Art is not about craftsmanship and it never was my friend

>and it never was my friend
The root of the word literally stems from knowledge of craft.

user, I think you know we're well past the point where literal meanings have any weight.

You can't make a grand point about art having nothing to do with craft just to move the goalpost with history erasure you intellectually dishonest droog

>I can't make good art for shit, so I'll change the meaning of the word
>now I can sell my garbage sculptures for mad cash

Congrats. You've discovered the secret and officially broken into the modern art scene, user.

The sad thing is that there are many influential people who honestly believe this enough to push it into becoming accepted in certain circles

Highly abstract art is just decoration. There's no extra layer of meaning in it.

I don't know much about art, and I don't want to. It reminds me of those connoisseurs who train themselves to appreciate a $1000 bottle of wine over a decent $10 bottle.

The Bauhaus argument slams Calarts though. It declares Calarts as just a bunch of mindless followers. See the paragraph with the "carnevale.jpg" picture. The difference between "x is the problem" and "x bends over to take the problem's dick" isn't massive.

You are right, i guess I didn't express my meaning well. The word used to mean something else until the end of Renaissance it so, but the art as defined today is a separate thing from craftsmanship.

It's not a post modern meaning that art is about bringing emotional response from the recipient, it's just modern meaning, for a different activity then historic. That's why we heavily use the word craft today.
That's how I understand it, maybe you should define your meaning for the purpose of discussion.

>maybe you should define your meaning for the purpose of discussion.

He did. He used the original meaning. You decided 'discussion' should amount to how much you're right and how much everyone else in the world is clearly wrong.