Thoughts on Red Hood and the Outlaws?

Thoughts on Red Hood and the Outlaws?

I just read volume 1 and I really dig it so far. The team line up is fantastic, and the ideas were great.

I also read the Skwad issues by chance, and as much as I hate the Skwad shove ins, it was still good. Hope it lasts a long while.

It's one of my fav comics right now

I like the Dark Trinity and think a fourth member would be nice. Popular choice is Orm but I wouldn't mind having a Sinestro Corps member as well.

I'm reading the floppies and I can assure you it's still good as of issue #17.

Croc is a villain you always want to root for. Him and Enchantress are a great couple and it's weird he's the more normal of the pair.

>Coming to to terms with the fact that his life is empty outside of vigilantism

Lobdell is shitty in generally and in particular, especially on DC books.

However, like rape victims who've been repeatedly favored in dark corners, where they've been otherwise forgotten, and abused wives and husbands in long term relationships, they now appreciate even the smallest scrap as god fodder that it gets praised to all get out.

It's legit my favourite comic from DC and it has been one of the very few books from the rebirth line that has been consistently good from the start.

>Thoughts on Red Hood and the Outlaws?
Great comic that I look forward to every month.

Tumblr.

It gets much better

it is not in the Top 100?

The floppy sales are abysmal unfortunately.

I really like how much soul it has. I didn't really care about any of the three leads until I read the book.

It averages 24k a month. Right above cancellation.

Nope editors are keeping him on track and it’s just been a consistently good (not great) experience with decent development and comraderie between its cast of characters (keeping it small helps)

How this related to your feelings toward it or this thread? If you are worried about it being cancelled, then you don't have to worry because it's doing much better than a lot of DC monthilies and the monthly books that above are by only 5-2k. Even Nightwing which is double shipped.

Why are answering a troll post? Seriously, when you people learn to ignore this kind of posts?

A ring user would be way too much. It would make it too difficult to utilize lesser known villains with that much power on one team.

I think 3 is a good number for a while.

I haven't read much of Lobdell. Most of his stuff I've read has been bad, but this one's been a treat.

Are there any comics that are doing well? Seems like most comics are doing poorly.

>shitty in generally and in particular, especially on

what the fuck am I reading

Just Batman.