>Chapter 65: Page 20
>Kat is no crambler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CISRRn3wolk
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=77
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't WANT to torture anyone.
>I just want to create instruments of torture!

Somebody has to look at the scary, nasty stuff to figure out how it works or else no progress will ever be made. Like the first people to cut up dead bodies to look at the organs.

Eye symbol?
What was that about?

Yes. Kat is the modern Da Vinci.

Kat is such a retard.

discovery requires experimentation

Okay, I'll take the bait, why is Kat a retard user?

Because she does things all the retards around her couldn't possibly hope to understand, so they call her a fool for messing with things beyond their understanding, when in reality she's simply a genius.

ALRIGHT ENOUGH WITH KATURDAY LET'S GO INTO THE ZIMMY CHAPTER I WANT ZIMMY GIVE ME ZIMMY I'M GOING TO SCREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=CISRRn3wolk

I'm sure Paz can provide all the mice she need.

If you're gonna keep up with the comic you need to have read it from the start
and even if you did, forgetting something as basic as that only goes to show you need to read it again

No, no Paz this chapter. She's shit.

>>I just want to create instruments of torture!
That's not what she said. She precisely said she didn't want it to be torturous.

>let me stab you a lil so I can figure out how to make knives hurt less

That's not what is going on. Read better.

>W-wait! Annie, what are you saying so suddenly!

It's more a "let's test this non-hurting plastic sword on you so I can figure out why knifes hurt you".

She's a retard because she's a genius and not an asshole to her friends.

K.

'Assumed' non-hurting plastic sword. Kat seems to be skipping some safety checks to try this idea out.

Most instruments of torture have a pretty obvious cause and effect to them. Crush this part, stab that part, so on and so forth. This is more like finding a silver pencil that when you poke someone with it, they are consumed by a never ending nightmare of their worst fears made real. You don't know how it does that, you don't even know what cause it to do that. You want to find out how it does because it's important to the dark mysteries of the school you're investigating and how it imprisoned a sort of friend of yours once.

Yeah why would you even RISK letting your supposed friends get consumed by a never ending nightmare. Kat sees etheric things differently than everyone else, what if she fucks up?

>Im going to use a torture that thematically painful as a tool like science!

this is going to end badly

That's not what she said see

>I wish to make advanced bondage equipment

Oh Kat your kink is showing...

Do you remember what it is about?

the magic da vinci

fascinating idea - the 21st century: simultaneously the robotics revolution, and the magic revolution

actual magic

kat's mom has the ability to summon stuff using some kind of magical computer system

she used it once to summon some rings to hold fast reynard

looking for the page

Yeah I forget this too

It was also used to stop an atack from isengrin.

Also, the magic is in her or something, the comuter is more of a way to exploit that magic and allow other to use it too.

kinda random, but in
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=77
is the guy in panel 2 smitty?

>gunnerkrigg.com/?p=77
I always thought it was him, but now I'm thinking if he's so lucky couldn't he just touch the car and have it magically fix itself? I mean if you can make cards fall in order in a deck fixing something broken cant be that far off

finally
gunnerkrigg.com/?p=106

Maybe his car was terrible and he was really anxious about displaying it, so now he's acting all "Oh no, my car!" when he's actually relieved it's destroyed.

Yeah, I know her magic, of course, I just forgot about the eye thing.

Thanks for looking it up. :)

Holy fuck never thought of that

What's the traduction of this again?

Forgot pic

I had completely forgotten about this.

No, this is Smithy in the same year.

And then Annie get angry at Mort.

>It's called 'shibari' I learned about it on /jp/ come on it looks cool just give it a chance!

"Box" (noun)
vulgar slang
Female genitalia.

>then they porked in an huge orgy.

So Annie told Reynardine to go shlick his own boy pussy by himself?

Fucking dirty hippies...

His box is Annie's box.
She told him to fuck her hard.

In the same chapter, this page still hit me strong.

I forgot annie was a psychopomp or some shit.
this fucking comic has been going on for too long.

She is more of an arbiter for the psychopomp, now. Guess they don't like it too much when the ROTD do it instead.

I miss when Kat was cute and not an ugly dyke

She is still cute.

>Being mad at someone else for your retarded heritage
Annie is terrible

Moreso now than ever.

>she

She still didn't knew.

And I would be pretty mad too, given the circumstances.

Annie and Rey ruined the fun.

Her hair is awful.

Friends don't let Friends do Eldritch Soul Magicks of Torture user.

Give me the zimmy.

Boss!
Gimme dat Zimmy, boss!

Post the anal one.

You've never had a real friend!

We had a gunnerkrigg one of these, what happened to it?

Well. You ain't wrong but that just proved the point.

He is cuter than she ever was.

Oh God.
Kat you're going down a dark dangerous road. A road that actually TRIES to explain magic.

I hope you know what you're getting into.

Usually I'm not a fan of the marvel way of explaining magic as 'just advanced tech' because you gotta make up a bunch of nonsense, I much prefer the DC way, but all the magical characters in Gunnerkrigg are retarded af, so I want Kat to science the shit outta these fucks.

We did? I don't think I've ever seen it posted here.

I just know pic related.

It's from years ago, back when we could have normal threads and artists beside imaa.

I'm sorry. :(
Here, have some sfw wip...

Ah, I see!
I like it so far.

Thank you. :)

>I much prefer the DC way
What way is that?

Magic and gods exist apart from tech.

Although with the new lore, where Dr. Manhattan created the current universe, this might have been somewhat fucked with, but I think the endless and other higher powers in the dc-verse still transcend this.
Iunno, haven't read the new stuff.

Death and Kat would make the best couple when Kat has transcended into godhood and outlives Paz.

Think about it, Kat, in her god form, invisible to mortal eyes, visiting her lover from her short time as a human on her deathbed and instead of whatever psychopomp she was expecting she sees this cutie walking in. Death smiles at her warmly as she enters the room and sits down next to the bed. Maybe she's producing a number of living images of pets Paz has had in the past, maybe the dog that swam out to sea. She's talking to Paz and Kat continues watching silently at first, but after a while she steps in and takes part in the illusion. She sees the happiness Death was able to bring Paz in her last moments. Kat hasn't tasted pussy in 80 years, so she awkwardly tries to chat up Death, who thinks that's cute af and they make out over Paz' dead body.

Oh, that one, right.

I want to make Zimmy blush!

that's also how it is in Marvel, user. Dr. Strange established it. End even in the first avenger movie, they established there was Magic.

I can't wait for Kat to fuck shit up

Cute

Last time it was explained to me how it works ion Marvel I was told it's all just fancy space science.

You couldn't be more wrong. Pretty much the only god or abstract in Marvel who uses tech on a regular basis is Galactus and that's more out of laziness than him needing to do it.

Meanwhile if you took The New God's tech away they'd be completely irrelevant.

I want to make Zimmy smile!

Really? You'd have to do some fucked up shit...

The new gods are self appointed gods, only by name.