Doomsday Clock #2 Storytime

>"I hope you'll forgive me while I warm up.
>I haven't done this in a while."

It's Mime Time, with part two of Geoff Johns and Gary Frank's "Doomsday Clock"!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_G-gFPSSrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks
unironically hyped

Don't disappoint me, Johns. If this is going to be bad, make it SPECTACULARLY bad.

Aw ye here it comes

Is this actuallt hapenning in Batman comics or did Johns just went and said "Gotham hates Batman now?

it's like that comics where the code was playing a mozart piece on a piano

Oh fuck

Well, he is suffering a PR problem in 'Tec because of the Victims Syndicate and the JL in general in that book. In King's Batman, it's all comfy couple stuff right now.

Immaculate conception?

this is a year in the future. but in the current tec Arc the first victim is turning gotham against batman

youtube.com/watch?v=X_G-gFPSSrc

>didn't do anything to stop Comedian from killing an innocent pregnant woman
>won't kill a very guilty pregnant career criminal psychopath

Dr. Manhattan is a piece of shit.

Since when is Wayne considered to be one of the smartest men?

>bruce wayne 2nd smartest person
what
I thought johns hated batman

This was really dumb

kino

he did built brother eye. in three different continuities. also on twitter johns said the list is lex, bruce, and mr. terriffic

>Is this actuallt hapenning in Batman comics or did Johns just went and said "Gotham hates Batman now?
apparently Doomsday Clock takes place a year ahead of current continuity, and that by the time it ends next year the rest of the line will be caught up with where it begins

>1 page in and a DINDU

Damn it, Johns.

Thanks for reading.

Support your local comic shop.

JLA:

I take it Eddie was one of Doc's first attempts to recreate his world in the DCU

Okay, not a fan of black nuRorch and am holding out a thin hope for a resurrection, but this? This intrigues me.

No, I mean by the public. They get the info in a public library. Do the people know Bruce Wayne built Brother Eye?

Regardless of the quality of the actual book, at least we're getting some good reactions out of it.

Who was in the wrong here?

>green fire
>all american
ALAN
L
A
N

6th panel. Is that a smiley?

no its a boat

BEST BOY IS BACK!!!

AW SHIT HOURMAN

best gl on the next page too

Typical Nigger.

>Manhattan brought the Comedian back just to fuck with Ozy

Based Smurf God.

Since when did Ferris invest in comercial airlines?

>Police having issues with Batman

They're probably corrupt cops. You're either dirty or an imbecile if you're a blue boy with beef against the Caped Crusader.

Gotta make time for future pancakes

Victims Syndicate must have achieved their goals or at least one of them

Holy shit dude.

That's what delusional batfags claim

>"It's not my fault I'm a murdering pedophile!"

Shut the fuck up, Tetch. You made your choices.

Honestly, that's amazing.

I really enjoy mime. I know 99% of that is gary frank face but.,,

DEAD PARENTS

Panels 5 and 6 are so insulting to the reader's intelligence.

How? Jesus, people will find anything to nitpick

Cool.

goddamnit, I didn't saw it at first honestly not I do feel like an idiot What was the triangle supposed to be?

She is already better than Harley Quinn. I know it's not saying much. But she is cool.

Tec is cancer.

How many fucking times do we need to be told or shown Batman's dead parents?

Maybe this take place after Vietnam and Doc sense Marionette is pregnant doesn't want to kill her

His parents are deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Cute

What did they mean by this?

1. The rorschach blots being repeated before the "relevant" panel is absurdly heavy handed.
2. panel 4 sends the message perfectly. We don't need two panels following it to drive home "DOESNT THIS LOOK FAMILIAR!?"

I legitimately like the mime dude

Mr. Terrific has in the past called himself the third smartest man in the world.

Veidt was able to read between the lines and figure it out? That's kind of what he does.

>lex shitting on veidts retarded plan
based

Considerably better than the first issue. The new couple ate easily the best part.

Hey, look at that. Trunks.

Detective Comics #971 young Tim Drake is fault-

>"Gotham hates Batman now?

This was fucking good.

I can accept Bruce Wayne being the world's second smartest man, but he puts up a public facade so I don't see how Adrian could figure it out after a few hours of surfing the internet.

probably iq results or something.

From Silverage Mr. Freeze no less

How would he even know what the internet is?

>The president calls the Superman Theory "outright lies" and "completely fictitious"
Proof that this isn't about Trump. He'd just call all of this "fake news" invented by "haters" and shit on the media some more. Either that, or blame Obama.

BOATS