Teen Titans #15 Storytime

Super Sons of Tomorrow part three!

Other urls found in this thread:

www48.zippyshare.com/v/jIHQFbn1/file.html
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97600481/
bleedingcool.com/2017/08/16/now-dc-comics-gives-us-nazi-batman-coming-detective-comics-november-batwoman-6-spoilers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Teen Titans 015 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth).cbz
www48.zippyshare.com/v/jIHQFbn1/file.html

Parts one and two here:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97600481/

Honestly, the whole event is quite pointless and it doesn't deserve interrupting three books for it. They could have simply make it an arc for supersons instead of this.

now kiss

See how easy it is to get allies when you're not trying to kill everyone, Tim? Time travelers really need to take note here

Savior? Really, Drake? You could go for "Jesus", if you think so much of yourself.

Jon looks 100% like a shonen protagonist here

These art-shifts are a doozy.
Though, considering the main art, that's probably for the best.

Ive been away; is Jon officially a Teen Titan now?

This is still NaziTim right?? Hes gone way off the deep end, kek

So in all of this, where the fuck present Tim is?

Kek
CUTE
Jon is still 10 and Damian still 13, right?

I don't why, but the dialogs don't fit the characters. I guess it is because it doesn't feel like a 10 and 13 years old talking to each.

I disagree, if anything then Supersons is the one least affected:
- it's relevant to Superman because of the solar flare business, which was unresolved after Reborn;
- it's relevant to the Titans because it addresses the elephant in the room: the loyalty of BB and Raven, and what if Tim decided to take the Titans back from Damian; not to mention that every Titan here got actual characterization and purpose, which didn't happen in a while (well, Wally didn't, but he gets enough in Deathstroke and he gets bits and pieces in Flash, which is more than all the other Titans combined);
- Supersons have... the fact than Jon and Damian are the main driving force? idk, did this book need a sales boost?

No, still not a teen

Does anyone really still care about Titans of Tomorrow?
I mean it's better than rehashing Trigon or Brother Blood again, but still...

Even Abnett tried to do his Donna look a like. I don't know what the fuck is happening.

Even the original Titans of Tomorrow is such a predictable story with more of "omg our futures versions are evil".

Literally most of this can be done in SS without the need of interrupting another two books.

TT can address the issue of "loyalty" without the need of event and Superman is already a regular in SS (not mention that Tomasi is the writer of SM and SS so the solar power can be addressed by him without the need of doing crossover.).

Your post only further prove how pointless the event is.

Midnighter gay of life.

God I want Young Justice with Bart and Conner.

>after Superboy went all AKIRA on us
>It's just like my chinese cartoons

Aging up Damian off screen made no sense anyway, don't know why Johns needed to do that.

I can understand you.. I don´t like see one superboy story interrupting the Teen Titans..
But with the Titans of Tomorrow here, I can understand the reasons of this.. and the Teen Titans are friends of superboy too..

I don't about Jon being their friend. He is only talked to them once after all.

Titans of Tomorrow are more fitting for a TT's story than an event and it would have been interesting development for TT too if it was done right.

Let the guy with the guns do his duty you libturd dindu faggot.

Well, like jon, he would not be able to be in the teen titans if he were 10 years old.

Well he made this version so he didn't need to, especially when a few of them are barely teens themselves.
Having him hasn't really given them a boost in sales, but at least his sales has been transferred to Superman and Super Sons so doesn't seem like DC cares for now.

>at least his sales has been transferred to Superman and Super Sons so doesn't seem like DC cares for now
What? Supermam issue 10 and 11 got a boost thanks to fans being interesting to see the super sons dynamic and SS did well at the beginning thanks to DC pushing and promoting the heck out of it, but now it's falling in sales (which I think part of the reason why they did the crossover).

Meh, still better than most of Marvel AND the N52 era, that's a win in my book.

Not really, DC is currently falling to DCyou sales.

>Marvel
That's not win considering that Marvel has committed suicide and N5 sales were better than rebirth.

Bart's suit looks pretty neat even it is a bit Thawne

Aqualad is blindly loyal to Damain.

I like how Starfire is the only one with common sense right now.

Actually, the 3 years pretty much matched the New 52 timeline. 3 years had passed in the comics by the time of Rebirth. They could have just ignored it, but it's not "off screen".

I'm guessing that present Tim will eventually recruit BB and Raven.

I know they dislike Damian(with good reason)but I'm surprised they sided with Future Tim so quickly.

BB and Raven Future Nazis .

Reminder: Bart is half Thawne.

Oh thank then Raven. Bitch...

Those are some big breasts there. Damn.

Raven. >> Eva braun.

Starfire/Aqualad/KF (who trusted Damian more) vs Raven/BB (who trusted Nazi Tim more )

Yeah. He was 10 in Batman & Son, around 11 by the time of Batman Inc, then a year of him being dead and then on his solo adventure bring it to 13. His age is the best reliable timeline for the DCU.

been barely following this in threads. Is nazi tim badfuturetitans tim, or earth x tim?

Damian, you big softie.

The Bromance is real.

>why does Drake believe I'd use it to kill innocent people

Well, not intentionally. But there is precedent for collateral damage vis-a-vis power incontinence, Jon.

how long until damian calls jon "beloved??

Not to be dramatic, But Damian is the one to save Tim from turning into his future version.

And you come to this conclusion because....

Highs and Lows

Ok so who is the better shot?
Edge Tim, Red Hood Jason, or Bat-Dad?

I'm honestly surprised that Kid Flash trusted Damian.

Red Hood (because experience) or Tim (because of the murder autism you know he has)

Damian's a jackass, but he's so transparently awful that you at least know where he stands.

>I'm honestly surprised that Kid Flash trusted Damian.
He dont like Nazis.

>Ok so who is the better shot?
Deadshot

Guns are for gays.

batman of tomorrow –> savior

but aren't they the same?

. I'm glad the characters didn't automatically buy nazi Drake's story .

It doesn't sound like even Kon, Cassie, and Bart buy Tim's motivations. They are trying to pull Tim back instead of actively looking for a fight

I keep hearing nazi drake. Is he from earth x?

Damifag is just calling him a Nazi so that sjws hate Tim

so, it's regular bad-future for the titans tim?

Its an evil Tim from an alternate(?)timeline. Apparently Jon looses control of his powers(due to Damian)and kills a lot of people.

This leads to Tim turning Gotham into a police state and Damian burns down Gotham City to stop Tim.

He's become another Jason Todd.

I'd like to say Jason, but because his N52 continuity involves him being trained by assassins and getting ninja sword instead of reverse batmanning by learning from the best of the criminals he's probably just well practiced at shooting at this point.

Kid Flash and Aqualad never met Tim

Starfire hung out with Jason

Raven is I'd think a bit too good at the whole mindreading thing to dislike Damian, hard to hide his true intentions with her; same with Tommorow!Tim, I can bet he either fooled her because Batwank or genuinely considered letting Jon live
Gar has good points about Damian's behavior a lot of the time but is such a brat about it, which honestly is pretty in-character but still annoying, also would gulp Tim's balls anytime; I hope the upcoming Gar-centric arc will touch on that a bit

desu it's not that far-fetched, the current setup is that this Tim will go full Brother Eye on the world; plus some books also have Tim as an antagonist if not flat-out villain (Batwoman), even the 'good' Tim in 'Tec is starting to consolidate power
still waiting on the Batman Beyond Tim, where did blue dong take him?

He was litterally introduced as nazi Batman

No.bleedingcool.com .is just calling him a Nazi so that sjws hate Tim
bleedingcool.com/2017/08/16/now-dc-comics-gives-us-nazi-batman-coming-detective-comics-november-batwoman-6-spoilers/

No more than the Justice Lords

Why does anyone take Bleeding Cuck seriously?

rich if you are reading this, and we know you are, kill yourself

This looks fucking stupid. Why didn't he just get the old Red Robin outfit?

nazi =/=authoritative asshole willing to murder in pursuit of "order" and control
fascist, maybe , it's closer , still not there though. Definitely not nazi.

>implying calling anyone a nazi on the internet and/or in 2017 needs to have any basis for it