Phoenix Resurrection Storytime

Why am I doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Richardson_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Return of Jean Grey
It's time to shit

Haven't read this myself tbqh

Next time while doing a storytime please include the issue number because several anons will erroneously assume based on the subject line that it is a complete series storytime.

>The Return of (Adult) Jean Grey
Fixed that for you. Why we have to evven specify this is so dumb it's not even like an Earth-1, Earth-2 scenario

Isn't this a one-shot? I honestly have no idea.

>Why am I doing this?
Because you're interested in it.

The Return of Jean Grey

The Return of Logan

The Return of ... Scott Summers

Might take a while for the following page to upload

I'm just in it for the (You)s

Oh God. They really don't know how treat X-Men anymore. Post The Flash next, please.

I doubt will be any good, as if Williamson CAN write something good. But I do like Godspeed at least.

I should really just compress the images all the time to speed up the upload and minimize data.

someone catch me up. Why is Hank here? Shouldn't they be hating his guts for selling them out to the Shithumans?

>That O5
I guess Teen Jean really is dead

>inb4 it's a fakeout
IDK if this really is Logan. I haven't finished reading this myself

>Teen Jean really is dead
>nobody gives a shit
wew

Why is old man cuckgan so mean?

if rumors are right, every ongoing X-Book is gonna get cancelled after this and relaunched again.

They really should. I don't like the teen versions at all.
To be honest, I haven't enjoying the tittle for a few years, with some Scott exceptions.

Rest of the O5 when?

>Liking Scott "old me was literally mutant hitler" Summers

Guess what it is, really.

nah this series turns into x-men red to go along with the other stuff

We're into some Twin Peaks shit now.

That's Pre-Fox buy-out plans.

Did Storm always have such a great ass?

Not related, but I was looking at the Super Sons Crossover and I just realized there's been so many fucking stories with Adult Tim Drake as of recently.

Kurt's wondering the same thing.

I like the "Hitler" version, actually. I don't even read all of those shits anymore.

They probably don't know if she is dead. Or just hiding out.

Geoff Johns is really proud of Titans of Tomorrow, I guess.

Anyone else just realize that neither of Jean's parents have red hair?

No not even just that, with Future's End and Batman Beyond we had more adult Tim Drake than normal Tim Drake

GUESS WHO'S BACK.

Anyway, well at least I know one person liked this issue.

>Teen Jean missing, presumed dead
>Literally nobody fucking cares

Remember to support your LCS ^_^

No church puts a line like that there. It's always some spin or another on "jesus loves you". At worst, it's "repent now before you go to hell". This is just edgy failing to be deep.

wait woah, this is a weekly?

let's make him a shit character again

how does Beast make the rest of the team hate Scott this time? Christ you just made me remember the time Beast and Jean was a thing.

yeah they lure you in with a decent artist and then get their bottom tier artists out to finish it as fast as possible

It's a hallucination. Or Purgatory. Or the white hot room or something.
The picture by the door changed.

>inb4 Creed fucks OGLogan up and flies away on a jetpack.

tbf, Secret Empire sans the Steve issues actually had solid artists.

nice catch

hey look the bird died.

Jean is clearly in some dream or something. The real Scott isn't going to come back this soon. They have to have Jean fuck Wolverine first.

Well that's fairly clear so far. Too much of what we've seen doesn't make enough sense for it to be reality, especially since it doesn't gel at all with the ghost Jean we saw in the Jean Grey ongoing.

I'm actually happy with Scott and Emma but I like Scott and Jean better so I hope not.

>You now remember the X-Men Editorial has a wedding scheduled in June for one of the characters

Christ I hope to got it's not Jean and Logan

>You now remember the X-Men Editorial has a wedding scheduled in June for one of the characters
It's not specific to the X-Men. People's bets are on it being Kitty and Colossus. Some people even noted that Slott's leaving ASM with issue 800 in June and think he might be undoing OMD, and thus restore the MJ marriage.

He's the mutant genius scientist, he's the go-to guy when the plot needs exposition.
Aside from that, X-Men don't really give a crap in the long term, everything is forgiven eventually.

Kitty and Colosus is weird, what was it with Guggeinheim's rant about it?

holy shit is that Chambers

He’s is like 32-35 and still living at home?

Was there any doubt?

Forge is there

Moreover, shitting on him is not plot relevant. Cyclops killing Xavier and being hated for it was, because it's what mattered for Bendis' X-Men and Remender's Avengers to exist, or else it woud be forgotten right after the relaunch. There's no purpose in shitting on Beast when there would be no plotline to come from that.

Forge isen't a genius scientist, he just build shit and makes it work but he has no idea how he makes it work.

We should stop being stupid and not give any attention to this shit.

Why not call it RessurXion? Oh, right....They already used that one for a previous event which I don't even remember properly. Was it even an event or just a title to relaunch x-men books?

the latter

That intro and this screen just reminds me of a TV series.
This is where you can expect to hear Yeeeeeaaaaaah.

I miss Emma

this, it seems plumper than usual

or perhaps she lost her cape and now we can just actually see it

I can't get over the fact that they just let Sabretooth into their school and consider him an ally instead of turning him in to the police.
This is why mutants are hated and feared.

That's why Stepford Cuckoos are the best marvel waifus for me.

5 part Mini

>Daed ffo retteb
Yes she was

Chambers been in Generation X (the new series)

So Scott and Banshee are in this "dead world". Who the hell is Annie?

>Flat takes a bite out of a guys neck before she knows he's not alive
Jesus I know shes a vampire now but she's still a hero what the fuck X-men

"How's Annie?"

"How's Annie!"

Why am I reading this?
Ah, fuck it, let's go.

wait isn't Emma a genocidal bad guy now? What happened?

Here, have mine.

Jean almost died with her when unlocked her telepathy. And a lot of stories made that moment of Jean diving into death the one that made Phoenix first notice Jean.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Richardson_(Earth-616)

That nurse from Austen's run.

She was working with Hank in Secret Empire

The hell was Hopeless doing in his book?
I mean, I'm not even mad, quite happy actually if this sticks, but that's still so fucking weird.

So Teen Bobby confirmed to be a lazy wuss who relies entirely on his powers and does no exercise whatsoever.

Interesting.
What about Gladys? Seems all the other inhabitants of wherever Jean is are dead people, so Gladys should be too right?

Why the fuck has Vampire Jubilee lasted so long? I thought some writer with common sense would have given her mutant powers back by now.

So the father got cucked by the ginger milkman, big deal.

Making as story where Jean thoughts that the Phoenix was coming to make Jean the new host and how Jean can prepare herself for it and what it means to be the Phoenix's host.

Bur turns out it was showing up to kill her

So actual Jean's ghost has already been running around these days?
Dear god, why?

I dont get why marvel keeps using hank for science stuff, there are bettter options like dr nemesis or kavita Rao, or someone less traitorous than fucking hank...

It was pretty much dropped right after IvX.

It was just an empty marketing gimmick to stop X-fans from immediately dropping Marvel after Aaron, Bendis and finally IvX had completely ravaged the franchise for no good reason.

I still don't understand why Kitty continues to choose the O5 for missions when there's a dozen more powerful and more experienced X-men hanging around the Mansion at any time

ok...what was the endgame here?