Moon Knight #190 Storytime

Kek

Oh god, this is some advanced cuckolding

OH SHIT

>his own worst enemy
He can literally blame himself/any aspect for every bad thing that happened to his life.

All that's missing is a panel of kid Khonshu grabbing kid Ra's hand and telling him to stop hitting himself.

This is some real horseshit.

ugh just no

I get a Coen vibe from this. I really like it.

Alright, I'll bite

I've been out of the Moon Knight game for a while, so I got some questions.

Since the run with Ellis, that had the terrorist tower thing, and the, prison on an airplane(?) what's happened?

In all honesty, none of the Moon Knight arcs are connected. In the Ellis arc, Moon Knight is completely sane - Khonshu is an alien consciousness in his mind.

The follow-up arc took place mainly in Moon Knight's head, and it ended up with him integrating his various personalities in one. He also killed Khonshu, who wanted to take control of his body.

This is YET ANOTHER interpretation of Moon Knight, and another take on his multiple personality disorder.

Bump

So...he willingly associated himself with Hydra nazis?

This is why nobody invites Moon Knight to teamups.

Well, he is a self-hating Jew. Marvel’s been trying to turn him into their Jew-Hero, but a big part of his character was that he hated his rabbi father. Well, he did beat up NeoNazis, but y’know, it’s complicated. Anyway, that MK is not Marc so the point is moot.

At least half of them look like they could be real memorable characters.

Man, I kind of want a story where someone ends up stuck in Moon knight's head for a year or so like Deadpool/Madcap.

Khonshu is a real bro in this run.

oh my fucking god this is perfect

>cucking himself
Well, that's complicated.

moonlate

>The Virgin Marc Spector
>The Chad Jake Lockley

Why does Moon Knight's daughter she look like she's drawn by Hirohiko Araki?

Fuck me, now I want a Coen directed MCU Moon Knight movie.

I like how the cliche would have been for his minions to see his admission of fear of Moon Knight as weakness, but here they’re like “He cut your fucking face off?! Damn man, i’m here if you need to talk to me.”

FUUUUUUUCK

That second panel looks like something out of Oglaf

Thanks for the storytime

bump

What the fuck is wrong with this book's tone? I swear the fucking MCU synergy "quirkiness" has finally seeped into MK.

Why can't we just go back to Spector trying to figure out if he should beat up criminals, murder them, or brutalize them?

What the fuck are you talking about? This book is more Coen than Whedon.

Good read.

This is probably bad, but it's pretty damn entertaining.

It's good to me user. bemis can be a dickehead but I enjoyed Foolkiller and this a lot

sunsoon

>I know that feel bro

Honestly? Great book.
Lockley cucking Spector is such a maniacal twist.

Marlene SUUUUUUUCKS for that.

But it asks an interesting question:
Is Spector a cuck?
Was it rape? Spector didn't consent, and it is his body.

I'm glad this book exists.

It's so... inconsistent? I like the idea of the new villains (Sun King, The Truth) but the execution is just weird in a not good way. Marc's portrayal is bizarre especially coming after the last run. Writing isn't that great.

This is some drama but does it top spider man level?!

This is pretty garbage, but I appreciate you not being like the last OP and bitching the whole way through the issue.

Honestly this shit is just so low brow I have to keep reading it. I actually laughed a lot through this issue which is one of it's only saving graces at this point.

Why do people
>pretend Ellis had anything to do with Wood's run or Bunn's run
>pretend that there weren't two entire runs, each longer than Ellis' run, between Ellis and Lemire's runs

That was a great run

That time Madder Red popped over to the Marvel Universe.

Okay I stepped out of Moon Knight for a while and I find this. What the fuck happened?

>Bedlam will NEVER get off hiatus

It's not fucking fair.

Those are some cool looking street thugs and weirdoes. Crazy grinning guy in the back, two evil hoodie teens, grinning mask dude, fat doctor evil.

Just realised, the guys he's beating up here were in the crowd here:

People are hating on this, but I like it. Moon Knights such a mess these days with each writer being totally different in style from the last. This dude's writing a pretty darkly funny run. I like it.

This really does hurt
Why does Spencer waste his time writing garbage at Marvel while his magnum opus rots away

The art is awful and ameteur. Burrows' panels look so empty and scattered.

Man why did they have to ruin Marlene like that :(

Eh, she was crazy enough to go out with him, but then she realized she was in a relationship with a psychopath. And technically she isn't cheating.

Yeah but the secret child shit is so cliche. Like deadpools already done it too.

>Moon Knights such a mess these days with each writer being totally different in style from the last
But that what make Moon Knight books great. It's never the same

Look closely. Moon Knight is with the American G.I.s. Ra is with the Hydra Nazis because Ra is an authoritarian.

He's always been Jewish. There's an old, hilarious "What If" (Or is it "What The--") where he, The Thing, and I think another Marvel Hero all celebrate Channukah or something together. I think it's from the 70's or 80's.

>Come to Khonshu

Is that the Moth/Wasp lady from JMS's run?

Because Ellis is better than both Wood and Bunn combined (Though, to be fair, Wood makes it a close a call, and Bunn doesn't add much) and I don't know if you noticed, but Sup Forums has a skyscraper sized boner for Ellis. Hell, i got bored one day and posted a fake obituary for Ellis and got banned for a few days. Nothing like that has ever happened when I posted a Stan Lee obituary. The thread was mostly people upset and angry.

>Selfcucking with impregnation
That's my new fetish

To be fair Deadpool's daughter wasn't a secret, he just forgot she existed for a while after he ditched her preggers mom. Weapon X is a helluva drug.

A lot of cripples he cripples.

Wait, wait, isn't he dead?

Why does this whole thing read like a joke?

Moon Knight's cheap Reavers

Yes, which makes her the only JMS villain besides Morlun that someone bothered reusing.

>Wait, wait, isn't he dead?

Seems like nobody read Vengeance of Moon Knight.

I like JMS's run tho...

a lot of us do. His villains however were a huge weakpoint of his run.

When was that? Written by whom?

The one time Kaine's life got as complicated as Peter's.

are you blind

Check out the Bendis run. not quite what you're talking about but still pretty good

After Huston and before Bendis I think? Written by Gregg Hurwitz

Correct, it's ten issues, and then his next comics are the shadowland mini, and the appearences in secret avengers, then Bendis, then Ellis