Storytime

Thanos #14
Just how did big purple beat everything everywhere?

It was Victor's fault

He kicked all the asses

>Celestials outlasting the living tribunal
The fuck what? What is with Thanos and enslaving Black Bolt?

That's really gonna be deadpool isn't it

Has there been a comic where the future one was clean shaven and young one had a beard?

must resist urge to quote batman vs superman

I didn't notice him being fat before

yeah its wade, because the only person who can understand thanos and the who can who they both love is him

the thing is is how he became fucking Zarathos

This is stupid
>the thing is is how he became fucking Zarathos
There was nobody else left?

issue felt short. But I enjoyed it.

Maybe he finally got some self esteem and stopped sabotaging himself.

So why is he born all purple here but the original appearances had him look perfectly normal as a child?

>Fat Drax

>millions of years of sitting on his ass being ronery
Is it can be huegs time now?

What a stupid question. That's like asking if there's an evil twin that's clean shaven while the good version has a goatee.

The captions are Thanos' thoughts? If so why the fuck does he refer to dinosaurs? He's a fucking alien with no interest in such things? Fuck off, Cates.

> He's a fucking alien with no interest in such things?
If he went through the trouble of coming to Earth to study it back when he was younger and celebrated Earth holidays I'd say there's a good chance he thought dinosaurs were cool.

He studies anything he thinks is important, so I'm sure he studied all extinction level events. That or he's friends with Sauron

>ywm be friends with a pterodactyl

>Thanos
>having friends other than Adam Warlock
Interesting.

>Just how did big purple beat everything everywhere?

By being Starlin's Mary Sue. He ticks off all the boxes for a Coldsteel the Hedgehog type

Does that include failing at everything and being miserable most of the time?

That's the Living Tribunal? Is Cates retarded?

>loses not because of the heroes' efforts but because lol he didn't wanna win in the first place

Yes.

That must be something other than the Tribunal.
Maybe an avatar?
Also since Black Bolt's power can work at an atomic level, he is pretty useful as a slave to kill everything when you need power

Wait howdid Thanos get power cosmic?

>There was nobody else left?
Well, there is Mr Immortal, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... Come on, it's Mr Immortal.

>Infinity is dead
>Eternity is not
I thought someone had to take the place of a conceptial being if they died.
and Where the fuck is Tribunal then?

LT is dead, so it's possible it was just ressurected to die anyway. TLT is the biggest new jobber in Marvel

He was alive again at the end of Ultimates. With no explanation.

Maybe because he will be alive as long as the multiverse does?

Well, he explicitly died at the beginning of Ultimates. Because the multiverse was still in a state of flux post-Secret Wars, making him vulnerable. It's never explained as to how he was just around again afterwards.

>but the original appearances had him look perfectly normal as a child?

The original appearance his entire race was purple including Mentor and Eros.

He was probably brought back by the Never Queen.

It's a different timeline, let him do wtv the fuck he wants.

I fucking love Celestials, no other cosmic entities in comics that I know are so mysterious and terrifying

Holy hell

I miss Thanos Quest.

There is only one living tribunal in the multiverse, though he has avatars.

Death is stacked

Giant skeleton titties

I hate this shit retcon.

Those the Revengers?

Not really, he's an Eternal and his people used to be on Earth until they migrated to Titan.

possible. He can see death too.

>I thought someone had to take the place of a conceptial being if they died.
You're somehow implying current comic writers ever read old comics.

Way to out yourself as a stupid casual.

what does the never queen do again?
and why does she actually matter beyond protecting a celestial?

Oh look, another literal retard who didn't understand Infinity Gauntlet.

I love how sparse the recap page is.

Sad but true

The Living Tribunal there could possibly be an "M-Body", an obscure Marvel concept where cosmic abstracts have a copy of themselves made for a purpose elsewhere while they attend to their respective duties. The entity that facilitates M-Bodies is named Anthropormopho lol

Isn't Thanos taking down King Thor and Maestro wanking a bit too much?

As opposed to him killing Celestials and Galactus?!

Also, Thanos has the POWER COSMIC?!
Talk about wank.

and Starlin isn't even writing him!

You think he shits in Galactus's mouth?

user, he eats steak, drinks wine, celebrates Christmas, and his grandparents are from Earth. He's not THAT alien.

>Thanos stabs Black Bolt, thus causing Black Bolt to give a scream of pain so loud that it kills the Celestials
Dunno if this says more about Thanos or Blackagar.

BUMP

THIS FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!

lmao I've been avoiding this title all year because of Deodato's fucking garbage poser art

but now that I go and look he only did interiors for the first 3-4 issues? why the fuck did marvel have him doing the covers for the series beyond that? are they retarded? it genuinely lost them almost a dozen sales to me because I thought he did the interiors too

There are more Spirits of Vengeance than Zarathos. Blaze isn't even with Zarathos right now.

>being dumb

You are retarded.

King Thor is doubtful, but then again different timelines, different power levels. Thanos was always making Hulk his bitch though.

What's strange are his motivations, why would he want to kill High Abstracts, Galactus, when they are simply laws of nature. They don't rule above him. Killing Celestials I get, they're troublesome, but the rest is just meh.

Nah, that's Kallark and Imperial Guard

>casuals don't remember that High Celestials like Scathan and Tiamut are beyond the normal cosmic hierarchy and close to God/Fulcrum

My god she's such a cutie. Thanos has the best waifu.

Love that beard

Decent spread

>What's strange are his motivations, why would he want to kill High Abstracts
to impress his waifu. He literally did that in Infinity Gauntlet
Ewing brough back even more powerful celestials in Ultimates 2 and they were winning against Eternity and Infinity

Those dinos once ruled a planet that has stood in his way for a time. Of course he is gonna study them

>they were winning against Eternity and Infinity

hmmm? can't seem to recall, the Aspirants were just poisoning Eternity and thwarting it's immunity systems and the New Celestials annihilated just them. Then again, in the First War, against the Dark Celestials they detonated weapons that shattered the First Firmament. All in all, Celestials are a big mystery and I fucking love them for it.