Storytime

Secret Warriors #11

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SongbirdDiamond/status/873228355193143296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kamala has a black void of haram under her skirt

>send the blind guy

>Killing Sinister
So you think he will jump into the body of a woman this time?

I don't think the whole tower had to go

harsh

He really is a hobo now

no more inhumans baby

I'm kinda excited to see if Karnak goes full villain in the last chapter

bump

Does Dante's niece have blue skin or not?

>Having the 8 year old killSinister
What is wrong with this book?

In fucking Covington? For fucks sake, there are better spots to hide a base in Kentucky.

Not enough blacks to be Covington.

Finish reading. He did a disappearing act.

Again.

Probably transforms

Iso looking cute

ok, they all took the stupid pill and I'm more and more worried for the New Mutants mini

this was fucking good
Karnak would be terrifying as an honest-to-god villain. I'm down with it.

Sinister is a mutate not mutant though.

I hope the artist for this gets more work, he has great talent for comedy.

He's experimented on himself using mutant DNA

And this body is like a clone of a clone of a clone. He probably started giving his clones the X-gene a while back

Why is there a throne room? Iso, you were supposed to held elections.

Remember how Secret Warriors were Fury's personal hit squad? The kid on the team was a god of fear? Now we have this.

>Unhumans

>Lunella gasses a mutant to death
>Lead us!

I wonder what happened to all those acolytes cleaning latrines. They are probably buried under that rubble.

Cyclops is a nazy for destroying a terrigen cloud endangering all mutants, but killing one single Inhuman to bring back terrigen would be bad

and one of the first things the writer did was to kill Slingshot in order to make room for the new team

Sinister will always be a 90s villain at heart

Whoever gets elected keeps the chair. Plus it seems like being a temporary monarch rather than president. In iso's defense none of the books take place in attilan, even bb left after a couple of pages.

bump

Happy as I am to see Auran, who the fuck brings Flagman to a fight?
What's he gonna do? Render them bad concierge service?

Karnak, that asshole!
He planned this from the beginning!
Set Lunella up as a perfect philosopher queen and pull the strings from the shadows as he always does.
>outsider
>savior
>unwilling
>overwhelming intellect
The perfect candidate to lead a factuous people with wisdom. Well, on paper.

Or he just faked it to get an out.
Took a hostage, engineered a chance to have her "kill" him, disappear once people think he's dead.
You know, a smart thing.

Because it's been only a short while and they still have the room.
Making a monarchy into a democratic system takes time. What happens to BB's chair really is the least concern, I imagine. Nobody said Iso was using it, after all.
It's just still there.

Kacy

last panel reaction

>attempt genocide of a species on its home planet in order to perpetuate yours
Ayyy the race we're genociding must be Nazis lmao
>given the option of perpetuating your species by sacrificing one person
THE INHUMANS CAN'T BUILD A FUTURE ON SUFFERING TORTURE AND PAIN

Can these stupid fucking people just not appear in comic books anymore?

>Can these stupid fucking people just not appear in comic books anymore?
Are you fucking daft? This entire chapter and current Inhumans related runs are about how there will be any Inhumans anymore. Marvel is trying to burry the shame that is the inhumans.

>the inhumans sacrifice people for their own gain
>wow fuck those guys
>the stop sacrificing people for their own gain
>wow fuck those guys

Don't think about it too much, now that Marvel Studios has X-Men back, almost all of the Inhumans and the Nuhumans will be horribly killed off or fade into the oblivion of obscurity.

user it's not the story I meant, it was guy bitching. He is complaining about them learning from their mistakes and doing the opposite of what pissed him off the first time.

It's more about them being absolute hypocrites about the whole "no pain and suffering" thing.

On top of that, the new management was specifically put in charge to do just that.
And Iso looks to be cleaning house, tossing out the dangerous elements that led to the problems of the past, and playing by Earth rules.
Dante and Karnak caused a giant problem for no good reason. Dante by being too dumb, Karnak by being too clever for his own good.
It was very refreshing to see an actually reasonable response to a bullheaded move by a hothead that realistically caused giant damages.
And to have a big contrived plan fail just because people don't like it and rather do their own thinking.
Both radical changes from standard comic logic where team members can seem immune to consequences and master plans just kinda work.

How do superhumans always get away with attempted murder and shit?

Xfags are cancerous and retarded. There is your answer.

FUCK OFF SHITHUMANS

Well, he also did all of that to restart the inhuman race

"haha I stole your loli"

Why is she even here? Last I checked, she was with Lash's crew

Lash's crew got taken down in Civil War 2 and imprisoned in the Triskelion

They probably just didn't want to leave the little girl locked up indefinitely so they let her join New Attilan

I kid you not she is in this because S/D asked rosenberg on twitter if she could make a cameo and she has been popping up in the background since.

twitter.com/SongbirdDiamond/status/873228355193143296

Shit...maybe I should ask writers for my favorites to show up in books

>the inhumans can't build a future on suffering, torture and pain
Bull fucking shit. The inhumans were doing just fine until they STOPPED relying on suffering, torture and pain.

Holy shit, Kacy is doing a kamayamaya out of her head!

she is pretty strong

They really just hate the inhumans after years of crappy attempts to push them and the hypocrisy of that statement compared with their own fairly recent actions and stances just makes it worse.

Did you not notice that there wee a bunch of inhumans who were pissed that Sinister's work just got destroyed?
Seems like a clear nuhumans vs classic inhumans divide. Nuhumans dont give a fuck about terrigen as a future while the native atillians are all asshoes willing to let everyone else die for their precious mists.

The smart thing to do would be to find some criminal about to be executed or person with a terminal and painful illness.

> mojo jojo
Sinister being the man of taste, as usual

>MAGIK, NOW
>MAGIK, NO

This art style seems like the main reason not to buy a book.

I'd say the art is one of the best part about the series.

Yeah, I hate it when it goes gorilla faces mode. But, when it goes back to normal artstyle. I kind of enjoy it.

Remember when Nick Fury was white and alive?

He still alive, but he is on the moon.

He's still alive though.

Technically he never stopped being white or alive. Nick Jr. is just his son, he didn't actually take his name like Jane did Thor. Now if they brought in Ultimate Fury, made him head if shield, and killed old nick that would be different.

It was different time

Jr. was Marcus Johnson when he was introduced

And then he just started going by Nick Fury when he found out who his dad was