How did you like his depiction in Deadpool?

How did you like his depiction in Deadpool?

It reminded me that he used to be that cheesily heroic

Other than the silver vomit, I thought he was pretty good.
I would like a little more character from him other than “good guy” tho

i enjoyed it b/c it seemed similar to his x-men tas version and it balanced deadpool's humor.

Pretty good, except I'm not sure why he started vomiting at the end when Deadpool executed Ajax considering he was there to see all that street pizza at the start.

Its his best film depiction to date. And since Colossus has been one of my top 3 favorite X-Men since I was a kid, the whole movie was a massive, sugar-coated treat for me.

I liked it.

But rewatching Deadpool, I didn't laugh much. I found the first watch hilarious, but the second watch which I did like a few weeks ago, was just meh. I think Deadpool doesn't really have a lot of repeat strength, unlike other Marvel movies.

It made me fall in love with him even though I'm not gay.

Now that Disney owns X-Men I hope they will soon introduce him in the MCU and maybe even make him a member of the Avengers.

They already have Thor and Hulk as the big strong guys. There is nothing he would add to the existing roster.

best part of a shitty movie

Too old, he didn't feel to me like a teen with different upbringing who is accepting of the ways this new culture behaves itself, but more like a dad from 60's.

I can't imagine him fucking Domino really. If she would hit on him as aggressively as she did in the comics then it'd make more sense for this Colossus to restrain her or something.

Loved it. Glad they chose him to be Deadpool's foil. It's nice to see a truly goody good on Fox's side of the Marvel Universe once in a while.

I really liked how heroic, positive, and nice he was. A great counter of Wade's toilet humor and selfish motivations.

Listening to the commentary, it was nice that they had him in mind rather than just settling on Piotr for the movie's conscious.

Many people really liked Colossus in the movie which makes me wonder if Marvel will just reboot and redesign him or keep his Deadpool version.

Great cast, probably the best Colossus we'll ever see on film

I enjoyed him on Deadpool, hoping to see him in the new mutants trilogy too

COCK SHOT

His vomit wasn't silver, i recall is being just green

We need more CGI X-Men to show up.

Will we ever get a good live action version of him? How should his character be? What story? Which actor should play him?

For me it's the opposite, i have seen Deadpool four times now, any other marvel movie just once or at most twice

I think it really depends on when X-men movies will be set. For example, Captain Marvel is happening in the 90's and they already have Spider-man to have teenagers of our age covered.

Let's say X-men will be Breakfast Club type of thing in the 80's, they can just never confirm relation between 80's Colossus and Deadpool Colossus and imply Deadpool Colossus is just grown up Colossus (assuming 80's Colossus is much younger)

Hulk is the dumb strong guy
Thor is the Chad quippy strong guy
Colossus can be the pure naive strong guy

Cast Chris for Colossus.

Back in his early 40s, Ben Browder would have been awesome.

>Will we ever get a good live action version of him?

Feige seems to like the straight laced hero types, so I think we will

>How should his character be?
Serious leader, who has a hard time being laidback during off periods. Has a tough time emoting.

>What story?
Tries to live up to the ideal set by his mentor Xavier. Refuses to make mistakes or lose a soldier. May lead to him taking more "extreme" measures.

>Which actor should play him?
Not a twink.

He had more lines and focus than any previous X-Men movie

I like you. You are correct and good.
I want to see him as a hard worker and good leader. Really stiff, like you said, cant just relax.

No, it was Silver.
My friends and I even had a joke saying he was puking liquid aluminum or something.
And I've seen Deadpool like five times. It's definitely silver vomit.

it wasn't the gore. It was the emotional turmoil of deadpool's act.

Isn't that Cap?

No. Cap was the fist out of water type who didn't want to conform with the endless shades of gray.

It was great. They also finally nailed the look.

I liked it a lot more than generic who actor that was him in X2-3.

So Marsden Cyclops was fine?

In theory. He was just given nothing to work with.

>his fight was good
>acted like a gentleman the entire time
>told the woman her breast had been exposed so he stopped the fight so she could fix it
He was adorable in a way

I didnt.

They made him a retard just for meme value/

Colossus has always been a bit of an airhead. That's what made him endearing.

He wasn't retarded.

He's just extremely polite and gentlemenly.

Polite Russian Strongman is one of the best tropes ever.

>How did you like his depiction in Deadpool?
persona was good but the nibba has never spoken more than 3 consecutive sentences in his life

Eeeeh, following how MCU has been treating its characters, I'd say Cyclops will be silent killer of quippers.

Meaning he'll be in fact quite and not talk a lot, however he'll have 2-3 quips that audience doesn't expect that'll have them laugh.

Very much.

Eh, I love Cap, which is I guess why I like the idea of this.

Okay, thank you internet person for making me have a revelation on my preferred leader.

I guess the big difference would be the scale of discrimination he's working against. Captain America can be my Superman, my Paladin, finding the right answer in a hard situation.

Cyclops, I think I want him to buckle some. Make some hard and harsh calls in the name of HIS justice, not everyone's.

>nice polite people are retards

Gee where did society go.

yes

House blowing up builds character!

fuck off mcufag

Big strong guys that are actually softies are the best characters. 10/10 would date.

It would have been perfect if this was was how he was depicted whenever Deadpool was observing him, but if for the rest of the movie he was depicted as his X2 version.

>Watches Deadpool slaughter dozens of henchmen
>Suddenly has a problem with killing Ajax

I liked the movie but that bothered me.

He was far better in this movie than he was in the other X-Men movies

>He was actually IN this movie, rather than appearing in the background of it.

I liked it. A bit corny, but not out of character levels.

im just thankful they did not ruin him like they ruined domino in deadpool 2

It's not silver vomit. He'd just been sipping some dairy crap in the cap, so that's what he was vomiting. He's all about healthy breakfasts in that movie.

Loved him. He stole the show in my eyes and deserved more screen time then he got. But then I'm a sucker for big dumb russians.

Bettter than the stupid wimpy generic twink looking faggot in that shitty Xman movie

needed a human form. Him being big in the cab felt stupid.

I like Colossus as the boyscout who got all the badges, including the badge you get for getting all the badges, type of goody-goody.
Somehow its just dorky enough to be funny. I want moar, is this his canon depiction?

isnt he somewhere around 400lbs in his mutant form?

>is this his canon depiction?

Kinda? It's not as over the top good, but he is essentially one big goody good.

If he's actually solid metal he'd be way heavier I imagine.

You'd think so, but I swear the canon weight was 400 to...maybe 600. not even a full ton like Hulk can get up to

he was a guy at bryan singers gym. So it was a guy at a gym bryan singer sexually harassed.

>t.Medic

Liked it better than the comics version in a good while. As cheesy as it was, I just blamed it on "unreliable narrator".

His costume looked like shit.

hmmm thicc

Can we, just get a movie with them, just call it Attack of the Chris:Rise of the Anti-Chris

I thought he was an X-Men

There's no reason a twink couldn't play him.

Cyke should be Chad. It's just been weird and bad every time some twink's played him. In a franchise that's full of teenagers they should leave at least that one role twink-free, and Logan, of course.

In a movie where everybody was a snarky sarcastic quippy fuck, he was a breath of fresh air which made him stand out more from the rest of the cast.
He was without a doubt the best part of the movie.
I'd have rather had a buddy-cop style movie with him and deadpool instead of what we got.

You and me both. I loved robots as a kid and when I got my first X-Man comic I thought that's what he was.

Also most faithful canon depiction I can think of.

The vomit part was the only bad part. He's an X-man. He's seen some serious shit but they needed to go "haha look at the goody two shoes" for the sake o the jokes and narrative.
Leaving said complaints aside he is by far the most faithful and well done adaptation of a member of the X-men. Yes I'm including Wolverine in that assessment. It's not wolverine unless he's on a naked stabbing spree at least once.

>its not Wolverine unless he's smoking a cigar
ftfy

Tis both.

It sort of was. He's not completely goofy but he literally died to protect the smiles of little sisters all over the planet.
But we can't have nice things and writers can't get over Kitty X Poitr shipping so he's basically been getting shat on as some pathetic beta hovering around Kitty despite the fact that she was actually the one begging him for cock at every possible opportunity until he gave up refusing her advances after a few years.

I hope Marvel doesn't take cigars away from Wolverine.

What about when he wanted to dump Kitty and Wolverine and Nightcrawler had to have a heart to heart with him in the bar and Juggs came in and fucked shit up. God I would love to see that scene.

That was actually after secret wars from what i heard. Basically one of the healers in secret wars has a side effect to her power. Anyone that is healed by her falls madly in love with her. So Wolverine actually did all of that on purpose (he chose the bar knowing that Juggernaut goes to it) because he knew he couldn't physically beat the shit out of Colossus for "cheating" on her instead.

Ohhhh yea it's been years since I read that issue. I gotta break out the omnibuses. I just love that issue.

breddy gud

but if beast and deadpool are in a movie, it'll be pretty funny because beast laughs and deadpool. beast is probably the only person in the marvel universe that does not hate deadpool or find him tiresome. beast legitimately enjoys deadpool's company. you see it in the cable and deadpool series as well

Another reason to hate Beast

.....Panthro? Is that you?

There's a difference between killing someone in a fight and straight up executing the bad guy when you've already taken him down. It's the difference between self-defence and murder.

>liking deadpool is a reason to hate beast

but how much do you hate yourself?