X-Men Blue #18 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cross-Time_Caper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they kinda remind me of the evil O5 from New Excalibur but they're missing an evil Xavier.

Emma is so cute.

Angel dont cheat on Laura or she will snikt your bub

>Someone remembered this version of emma
I'm fucking amazed.

This is the part where you kill all your doubles and take over their life. Do it!

Watch what you say Jubes

how do you feel about this Emma Banshee shipping?

It was what gen x was leading up to until he died.

well, it couldnt happen because Moira was alive. If she had died like 2 years earlier, we would have gotten that and never Emma and Scott.

banshees alive? and fucking emma? wat

alternate reality past. also check out Phoenix Resurrection for more Banshee

as for them fucking in the 90's they were co-headmasters of the Boston chapter of the Xavier school in Generation X, they didn't fuck like said Wet Blanket MacTaggart was still alive.

Didn't Adult Angel and Skin fuck?

It was Husk

And yes

>Jubilee=Young Hunk Cyclops.

Welp I'm gonna need fanfics now.

>cross time capers
>capers

i'm not here to read nancy drew or hardy boys. the fuck.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cross-Time_Caper

>young magic beast

make this dude a villain. i swear if there's one thing that can salvage the bullshit that is the O5, it's a decent villain

>brah

nobody said that when generation x was around. nobody said that when original x-men were young. this is shit writing

chill out skippy

>SUDDENLY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE APPEAR

>next few pages they aren't even featured

this is shit

fuck you and your tone policing, shitstain. it's objectively bad. just becuase you have low standards doesn't mean everyone else has to have low standards.

Dark Beast already exists. That just seems redundant.

She just peeked in Emma's memory for one page
Wow brotha settle down

what's your damage man?

>brah
>Short for 'braddah.' Origin: Hawaiian pigeon english, 1960's and later. Meaning: My brother/ close associate/ cousin/ or Kama'aina (person FROM HAWAII). NOT used with outsiders unless they are close friends or have SOLID knowledge of Hawai'i and its culture (except jokingly, offensively). Inappropriate use by outsiders may result in 'false crack' or scorn. Best avoided by mainland haoles during break-in phase (your first 25 yrs in Hawaii).

Mondo is the one saying it

>Paige/Warren

No, stop. This is bad and you need to stop.

>Sean/Emma

This is much more acceptable. Always a good ship, hurt only by Sean/Moira cock blocking it.

White Magical Horned Beast looks cooler than Dark Beast

Dual wielding Angel with regular wings probably shouldn't be a huge threat to most of those X-men

The colorist is doing amazing work this issue

Ya, we're just gonna overlook Phoenix Force Cyclops

He's got an X on his chest, not a bird

Totally different.

Young Cyclops x Blood Storm

We are reaching patrician levels that should be happening

>prince william

nope. i'm out. fuck that.

you know what else redundant? having the O5

unless mondo is hawaiian, my point stands

He's Samoan. And there's a large Samoan population in Hawaii

>urban dictionary
google shows up with it being south african

so do samoans or hawaiians call mainland haoles brah sometimes? still seems out of place.

So is TeenJean actually kill?

yes they are reversing bendis' damages slowly.

It's fucking slang, google etymology is just going to show the earliest known usage.
Urban Dictionary at least gives it context

And if its out of place then keep in mind that this is an alternate past (with a sliding timescale) so this isn't actually taking place in the real world 1990s.

Wait, I'm confused. The young Jean just got burned to death by the Phoenix in another comic. Why is she just fine here and heading back to their original time?

Because comics don't all take place concurrently

It's pretty cool. Sean deserves not to suffer anymore.

>literally REEEEEE

This comic has had such a high level of quality that I now like the these characters

>No, stop. This is bad and you need to stop.
if its good for Austen, its good for me.

>I wish you could stay as you are right now
>Away from my Scott
Eat shit and die, Jean. Again.

Angel and Husk must simply find each other extremely attractive, animal attraction, he is her type she is his type, that is the only explanation for that to repeat again here.

jej

Nani sore?!?

who is the mutant behind Colossus an Emma in this page?
I don't recognize him, can't tell if it's armour or some kind of force field.

I think it must be Fitzroy, he had a weird crystal armor, and they mentioned the Fitzroy and Braddock school, Captain Britain is also there.

I think the 2 characters lying on the ground below Jean are Magma and Avalanche.