Trump

What Sup Forums characters probably voted for Trump?

Due to Marvel writing, I’d say Hydra Cap

Hawkman

>536 posts and 287 image replies omitted.

Ask Sup Forums

Uncle Ruckus
Mr. Krabs

Hardly no capes, they all either don't give a shit about government or just aren't legal citizens.

Norman Osborn

Batman

anyone who was right

Best part is hes going to be pounding water witch puss for it and make steven more of a man then the ballless pussy he is now

maybe Spider-Man, the Human Torch and Ben Grimm because they're/were Billionares from New York.

but everyone else is a hard no since they were all employees of various government agencies that were shutdown by the president or they're the X-Men

kill yourself

Why is racist stuff allowed here?

/ourGuy/ Gardner.

Krab's daughter is a whale nigger and his best employee is a queer

Jay Garrick
Barry Allen
Wally West
Stan Pines (despite Alex’s objections)
Steve Rogers
James Rhodes
Frank Castle
Hal Jordan
Guy Gardner
Nick Fury
Alan Scott
Rorschach
Vic Sage
Jim Gordon
Ben Grimm
Johnny Storm
Nathanial Atom

Rorschach... Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Anyone stupid enough to believe that a billionaire Manhattan real estate mogul would have their economic well-being at heart. Unless they were also billionaires who wanted massive tax cuts.

just go back in time enough and every marvel character would have voted form him since Trump actually doesn´t have any crazy stances. the media has shifted what is considred the "middle" so far left over the last few decades that everything that isn´t a left wing opinion is considered "hate speech" or "nazi plans"
Having borders, saying no to illegal immigration and putting the interest of your own criticizes first was considered the norm not a "extreme" opinion for the longest time. There is little difference between Captain America written in the 60s and Trump now

>(despite Alex’s objections
Didn't Alex say it himself

If mutants were real, you know the left would be the ones demonizing them as an inately privileged 1% and it being “common sense” for them to register. They’d also throw shitfits whenever Spider-Man punches a mugger who happens to be black.

You are an absolute moron, dumb as fuck mutt, your media is neoliberal, you can't get more right wing that that.

Most Sup Forums characters aren't morons, racists or fascists so probably not a whole lot.

t. Europeon commie about to get raped by a Muslim migrant

Daredevil and Nightcrawler because they’re religious and Hillary said that religious people have to change their beliefs or face legal ramifications.

Did Trump ever run before 1986? Or are you talking about the new Rorschach?

Superheroism is fascism

>t. Dumb mongrel mutt that doesnt understand what left and right means and that believes loving niggers or hating fags has anything to do with being a lefty or a right winger.

You are literally just product of the jews destroying any sense of political education.

You think Connie would have voted for Trump if she was old enough?

Lola Loud

Aren't they both Catholic? So no.

Do you think anyone in the mainline SU cast would vote Trump regardless of age?

Gorillionaires like iron man,
Assholes like dogbert,
Normies like Hank Hill

I bet you think there's no connection between soy consumption and leftist beliefs either.

This. The left isn't about equality and never has been.

>Hank Hill

Yes, Hank Hill would vote for the billionaire New Yorker who eats his steak well done with ketchup, definitely.

Peedee

That's weird, I thought most americans were white, could you post what the 30% looks like?

You can be a fag and a trump supporter you just have to be a bit of an idiot. Just look at Milo.

You're right, Hank definitely seems like the type to post selfies of himself crying on Twitter because "it was her turn".

>the only alternative to Trump was Hillary

>the result of course being the day of the rope
>hanging all the niggers and turning jews into soap

Big Bob Pataki

ALL OF THE EVIL SUPERVILLAINS BECAUSE LE DRUMPF IS A NAZI AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES HIM IN AN EVIL NAZI AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THIS POST IS A NAZI

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFD
DRUMPFFFPFPPFPFPFPFPFFP
TWO SCOOPS

Hank would hate him at first, but then he reminds himself that he too is a New Yorker

Yes.
Also that's not how you use memearrows.

I voted for Jeb, too.

>or europe will be brazil by 2050
Europe is already worse than Brazil. There are hardly any 90% white areas left.

USAgent

Trump won the Catholic vote. Also, Matt and Kurt aren’t fake Catholics.

>The left isn't about equality and never has been.

The left is the only party that thinks it is a bit weird when the state GOP demands photo ID for voting and then shuts down DMVs in black areas.

Fun fact: The Alabama republican that designed the state's voting regulations said he was intentionally trying to take power from "the Aborigines".

But go on, you said something about the left not letting you wear a native headdress for Halloween or something?

>thinks blacks are too stupid and lazy to get photo IDs like everybody else

Trump recently said all 186 million Nigerians live in huts and all Haitians have AIDS.

Trump being racist isn't even an opinion.

>Also, Matt and Kurt aren’t fake Catholics.

Exactly, meaning they'd put the fucking pope over an impious, licentious sybarite who plays at being Christian when it suits him politically. Faith alone may be enough for Evangelicals but not for Catholics, which is a large part of what makes them Catholic.

>Hillary said that religious people have to change their beliefs or face legal ramifications.
No, she said that religious people shouldn't use their beliefs as an excuse for bigotry and to turn down services they'd give to anyone else. You can agree or disagree, but keep in mind that Hillary is a devout methodist who goes to Church pretty much every week and has talked about a faith a lot, which is more than I can say about Trump.

Red Skull, Mojo. no question.

>t. le anonymoose sauces

>thinks blacks are too stupid and lazy to get photo IDs like everybody else

People who have to work all the time don't have the time to chase down government offices and follow increasingly obstructive rules.

Plus, there is no voter fraud, save of course for the hacking of the Wisconsin voting machines, and there is no cause for photo ID.

And even if there is, it is odd that the GOP intentionally makes student ID not valid, but makes gun licenses valid.

There also is no other party in any Western country that tries to make voting harder. This is because there is only one party that relies on low voting turnout and an increasingly smaller demographic and its racial resentment to survive.

>rorschach
>frank castle

not because they like trump, but because they'd hate clinton even more

don't know about the others

titanium man

>Eddy would vote for Trump because muh libertarianism
>Ed too because reasons
>Edd would not like Trump because muh environment and would support no one becuase muh radical centrism
>Rolf would like Trump since he will stop the wolves from coming to get the sheep
>Kevin would be for Trump because he's a dumb chad
>Naz will be for Trump because she's a thirsty bitch
>Sarah and the Kankers are feminists with her
>Jimmy is a soyboy so he would vote for Hillary
>Johnny is that one autist that voted for Jill Stien

That's bogus, they don't even tell you the snitch. Sure he probably is Archie Bunker tier and his mind is in that direction but no credibile journalism to it.

Rorschach (old) would not vote at all I feel like.

It's like you're missing the whole Secret Empire?

B-b-but I should be able to deny queers service but keep giving service to divorced people and people who wear two kinds of fabric, even though the bible condemns all of them in equal measure!

Once again, you are under the idea the left can't be conservartive when north korea and cuba are conservative places, you are a retard that believes "liberal" and leftist are the same thing, you are a mongrel, a stupid mongrel from /r9k/ and Sup Forums that doesnt know shit about politics and believes talking about soy someone will shift the conversation.

You don't know what the left is or what the right is, keep spamming ignorance you are no different than a hippie with a che t-shirt.

>Steve Rogers
Fuck no, there is no way that Steve would tolerate Trump's abhorrent behavior and rhetoric.

THAT'S RIGHT AND THERE'S ONLY ONE THING TO DO WITH RACISTS

>That's bogus, they don't even tell you the snitch.

He also got called in by the republican government for denying all non-White tenants and bought a full-page ad in the NYT begging for five black men exonerated by DNA evidence to be executed for rape.

Trump is a racist, I win the argument.

Yeah and Trump's own lawyers said there was no evidence for widespread voter fraud when they quashed the green party canidate's demand for a recount in Michigan.

Why do mods let these "stealth" political threads exist.

Leftists also think that white people don't know what it's like to be poor. Just ask their Lord and savior Bernie "No Refunds" Sanders.

Yes, I agree explicit bigots should be physically assaulted and threatened into silence. You sure embarrassed me

What the fuck jobs are they working where you don't need an ID?

Are they illegals?

>I win the argument.
oh boy i didnt know we were playing "i win, you lose!"
this really takes me back to elementary school.

You just know Batman voted for Trump.

Getting all these sweet tax cuts and than hopefully getting Kal-El deported, so he can be top dog in the Justice League of AMERICA.

What mods?

Because of
>>muh impeach blumpf

The right can't even wrap their brains around LBGTQ Plus and interracial romance in a Star Wars movie. Get out of here with that nonsense bro.

>Leftists also think that white people don't know what it's like to be poor.

Ceteris paribus, a poor white person is better off than a poor black person. If you demand that wealthier whites show solidarity with poorer whites, poorer whites must show solidarity with poor blacks.

so do i

Imagine all the good Bruce can do with the extra money he will have because of the tax cuts. Trump is literally savings lives.

All the Jewish characters voted for Trump

Not very many.
Keep in mind, the vast majority of superheroes live in urban areas due to the nature of their work (most crime happens in cities) and superhero narratives in general. Trump is deeply unpopular in the cities, most of his support comes from rural areas.
Superhero comics aren't really representative of the entire population.

If there is a form of ID that most people have, the GOP makes it invalid for voting. In North Carolina a judge said the state GOP set up voting regulations that targetted black voters with "laser precision". In Alabama, they threw everything they could at black voters to give the win to the child rapist.

they're busy deleting rule-abiding threads about comics and cartoons they don't like

That is unverified.
Regardless, I don't know if Trump is truly racist, all I know is that he associates with racists and panders to racists.

Oh boy, soyboyism and horseshoe theory in one post!

Keep in mind a person like this thinks Islam is a good thing for western countries.

Red Skull
Norman Osborn
all of Earth X

>You just know Batman voted for Trump.

Bruce Wayne is a Kennedy Democrat.

that's racist and like anons in this thread said being racist means you are just like trump and that means you are a racist and therefore a NAZI

Bruce Wayne is smarter than that and he doesn't really care about his wealth beyond funding his revenge. Trump is pretty antithetical to Bruce Wayne's personality, beliefs and goals.

Probably

No

Yeah.

no super"hero" would vote for Trump

>Ceteris paribus, a poor white person is better off than a poor black person.

That's only the case if they live around fellow white people, who commit less crime at all income levels.

If you're a poor white living around poor black people, you're basically already dead.

Sometimes I wonder if leftist faggots have even known a poor person in their lives to believe such rubbish.

I voted for Nobody.

The child rapist lost in Alabama tho.