B-But it's fanfic

>He is blue cuz electrons

Fucking Johns being a retard... again

Can you prove it wrong tho

Actually i can. And you can prove him wrong too by doing a 3 seconds search on google (something johns failed to do)
In fact i will make it really easy for you just copy paste this:

electron color

he's blue because he's a godlike being that can change color whenever he wants

Couldn't he give off a blue glow through electroluminescence?

Anything that’s isn’t creator owned is fanfic, get used to it

But retards say Doomsday Clock is shit because is fanfic.

>Comicbook sci-fi doesn't make sense
You mean if lightning makes a bunch of chemicals explode I WON'T get superspeed?!

>But retards say Doomsday Clock is shit because is fanfic.

no one has said that, EVER, some people has defended it by saying it's just fan fic. People think fan fics are shit and that DC has the quality of a fan fic

>>Comicbook sci-fi doesn't make sense

It's not Sci-fi and for something to be sci-fi it has to make sense, that's the difference between sci-fi and fantasy.

Take this That's a sci-fi thing, just like the tachyonic particles in the original watchmen.

Johns on the other hand apparently doesnt know what an electron is.

>no one has said that, EVER

No one believes that's the reason this is shit, but you will continue to defend johns.

Seriously? Someone post the page cause this is some stupid shit and there is no way I will actually go through and read Doomsday Shit

No the difference is sci-fi attempts to explain it.
It doesn't have to make sense, as long as it is attempted to be explained.

Also those stories where "the average person only uses 10% of their brain and if you could use more you would become supersmart or telepathic or a shitty movie called Lucy" are all stupid but it is still a sci-fi plot.

it didn't have to make sense. it's not the type of thing that has to be explained, especially not in the retarded way that he did.

I can prove anyone wrong on any topic any time I want.

I just don't want to right now.

This, especially when we are talking about fucking electrons... an "electron trail" across universes. He could had tied it to the bleed but nope, just "electrons"

>an "electron trail" across universes
if he would have used a particle that moves at light speed it would have made partial sense..but that...

It's a trail years after he left, Johns forgets that the earth moves around the sun

Don't get why you're nitpicking this stuff.
The cosmic background radation is mostly presented as blue. Maybe that's where he got the idea from.