Who’s your favorite South Park gag character?

Who’s your favorite South Park gag character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovXxQYEJyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dude, that was Star Trek,again.
>What?
>"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." That was Spock.

>believing there is a superior choice

Butters' penis.

How do you define a gag character in South Park?

Does Mr Hat count as a gag character? Or does he have too many appearances? Ah well I'm pretty sure he's not in the show anymore so just want to say I fucking love Mr. Hat

I miss Mr.Hat and Al heck we don't even see much of Jimbo and Ned either.

Kenny

Big Gay Al

Towelie, his voice cracks me up
>du du du dup dup the funky sound

Outside of stick of truth/fractured but whole we don't see a lot of the characters in this thread anymore. All the randy focus was a mistake

Yeah it's a shame.

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

Idk if she counts

"she"

Saddam Hussein or Mel Gibson

WOOP WOOP

fucking loved him, hes like the walking anti-sjw king

I unironically enjoyed Jenner's friendship with Garrison during that season

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=ovXxQYEJyfM

miss conduct is underrated

They're interactions were so fucking cute. I hope she's reoccurring.

>tfw you won't hear no more stories about that goddamn monstah.

I hope we see more Classi. Kimberly Brooks is great.

MICROAGGRESSION!

>no episode where Chef's parents fly into town and go "Sorry to be late, folks! We've been duking it out with that Loch Ness monster forever. Rat bastard wanted more than tree fitty this time. Now when's my son's funeral happening?"

He does an excellent job of showcasing the obnoxious, disruptive hypocrisy of people who use "this is reality, shut up and deal with me" to excuse the bad behavior they choose to engage in, and how those people are just as fallible as those they belittle or attack.

This was probably not the intention.

Good point.

what bad behavior does reality show though?
thats just you trying to add shit to his character because you dislike his blunt and confrontational nature

thats like calling someone a nazi to disregard any logic or reason they use against your argument

Towlie and Butters

So what'd mr. hat up to anyways? Last thing I remember was him ending up in hell.

Lemmywinks

Jesus that's fucking adorable.

He was great in Fracture But Whole

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

I'm not even sure if I should call him that at this point.

DEY TOOK YER JERBS!

Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w

HERE I COME SILLY BEANS

Wait, I didn't get that scene in my playthrough. Is this from the Alpha route or something?

>obnoxious, disruptive hypocrisy of people who use "this is reality, shut up and deal with me" to excuse the bad behavior they choose to engage in
What bad behavior did he engage in other than doing what he could to save Butters' life?

I was absolutely surprised to see him there, mostly because they haven't used him in fucking years

I just hope this means he's gonna start popping back up in the show again next season

>I just hope this means he's gonna start popping back up in the show again next season
He won't.

DERK A DERRR!!

Yeah, I think he only showed up because Trey went "Hey, superhero stories need a mad scientist, right?" and went with Mephesto over making a new character.

Sucks

Honestly Al is a supporting character.

The episode with Pipi was on earlier today and I found Trey's shitty Italian accent to be hilarious.

I'm kind of disappointed no one has said batdad yet.

Trey, an outgoing millionaire, is married to a dried up whore and raising another mans black son

He must really hate himself

In 200/201 we see that Garrison just keeps him in a drawer in his house even though he doesn't use him anymore.

Not really.

We got a weapon based on him in Stick of Truth so at least they remember him

Yeah lets just pretend that's totally normal
It's 2017 after all

Being a step-parent's been normal for decades, m8. And that "my wife's son" bullshit only applies when they marry before the black kid's born. But go on, please tell us of your grand romantic exploits.

>that "my wife's son" bullshit only applies when they marry before the black kid's born
lol no

Why would he? He cucked Boogie's prior boyfriend by knocking her up with a daughter.

Ah for him to rumble with PC Principle

The agnostic

I thought the whole “wife’s kid” was done to keep others away from your step-fucktoy.

SJW.

This was literally Crowder during The Triggering speech at UMass Amherst.

To be frank, they remember a lot it's just they aren't willing to do so many call backs because why? There's no reason to bring bat dad back, it's fucking hilarious but no point. Though honestly I'd like them to go back to prodding fun at the commentary of the week of things going on, even if it's celebrity stuff.

I would have loved an episode where they made fun of Carrie Fisher and all the people who felt sad for her when she died of a drug OD and people thought she was actually clean. They don't like keeping their ear to the ground and taking episode long jabs at people anymore it feels like. Like shit jared from subway got like a 10 second joke.

Didn't everybody find out she had cocaine in her system around June? It would have been several months too late to make a joke about it when the season premiered. And doing a "Haha! This celebrity died because she did crack!" joke sounds more like Family Guy would do.

1. She died a year ago. Like literally, her 1 year anniversary just came up. And new seasons of SP don't air until september, and they work on a new episode a week so timing wasn't an issue.

2. No, I mean they made fun of Bruce Jenner being a tranny and if you didn't agree with his choice of calling them stunning and brave you were a bigoted asshole. It's more so making fun of people who pretended she was a drug free person at death but later found out she was on 4 different drugs. It's something.

Personally speaking, I would have loved to see a randy episode about him getting way too obsessed with chinpokomon go! and doing dumb shit the entire episode to get them.

Russel Crowe. By far.

>2. No, I mean they made fun of Bruce Jenner being a tranny and if you didn't agree with his choice of calling them stunning and brave you were a bigoted asshole. It's more so making fun of people who pretended she was a drug free person at death but later found out she was on 4 different drugs. It's something.

Pretty sure they didn't do that specifically because they're not idiots and know that kicking a dead old lady while she's in the grave would just be cheap and not worth it. There's audacious satire but what you're suggesting is mean spirited just for the sake of being mean spirited. Good thing you're not a writer.

makin movies, makin songs and fightin round the werld

> know that kicking a dead old lady while she's in the grave would just be cheap and not worth it

I mean making fun of trump is a cheap and easy shot. They said they were going to refrain from that and they still did it this season. Do you really expect them to not do fucked up things? I mean they took chef and made him a pedophile for an episode and just used sound bites from other episodes for chef dialogue because Issac Hayes decided he didn't want to work for SP after making fun of scientology. WHICH by the way, wasn't even Hayes's decision to make. His entourage which were all avid fanatics of scientology made the statement for him because he was medically declared unable to make decisions for himself after the stroke he had and was highly influence-able. So they literally shat on some guy's role as a character in universe, because his entourage quit FOR him and told matt and trey to fuck off just after he had a stroke.

Please, I'm serial!

Yeah, also there's a difference between the two circumstances. Caitlyn Jenner at that time ran over and killed somebody, but got away with it and was championed as a hero shortly after. That's ridiculous and something you can parody. An old Carrie Fisher with a history of drug addiction and mental illness who eventually relapsed and died? South Park does fucked up things, but they usually don't take potshots at people who are already suffering like relapsed drug addicts.

>Like shit jared from subway got like a 10 second joke
He got an entire fucking episode.

Yeah the aids episode, but I mean the pedophile joke. They could have gone long and far with that one.

it was redundant by that point
since he already had
a full
fucking
episode

But making fun of a dead Carrie Fisher and her mourners isn't really a cheap and easy shot. I mean, you could do it, but how do you make it funny? What's a funny joke that can mock Carrie Fisher and the people mourning her?

Michael Jackson had two full episodes and half of another as a hologram. Your statement is invalid. one for his pedophile trial, another for his death and possessing ike, and the last was the hologram one.

Mostly the idiots who don't care and didn't care about her when she was alive and then became a viral sensation to mourn after she died. It's an easy target, a lot of people who mourn over celebrity deaths didn't give two shits about them when they were alive and now they are the most compassionate person alive about them.

But how do you make it funny? And how do you make sure it mocks the people who didn't care about her when she was alive and not the people who did?

>Mostly the idiots who don't care and didn't care about her
And who are these people? Because everybody I've seen who got sad over Carrie Fisher's death had some opinion of her thanks to Star Wars and her books. Can you cite an example of someone who didn't give a shit about her suddenly grieving her death?

He was alright as a gag character, but he turned to shite when he became a blunt mouthpiece. Matt and Trey always slip up when it comes to that kind of stuff, and it really brought down Season 19. Same thing happened in S6+S7 with their anti-anti-smoking eps.

Probably my favorite episode.

I saw the comparison also

how serial?

literally
>The End of South Park
this was when it was becoming The Randy Show

>doing what he could to save butters life.

The dude was chasing butters and scaring him to the point of madness because butters was doing that tweet filtering job.

Reality just pointed out butters in his rant to try to make people feel bad, thats all.

Super serial!

If i recall right, it's the bad end from chasing after her when she needs space.

that's pretty serial

I always thought he said "I'm cereal"
What the fuck

I never realized until recently how many Star Trek references they put into South Park

>how to spot the SJW

The idea that somehow all of our modern sins can be forgiven by paying indulgences to various charity groups is cancerous.

Tugger's whistle's blowin
Means we must be goin
No more Russell Crowin
For youuu

>he didnt like Butt Out

The part where the factory workers are singing was gold

Still one of my favorite songs from the show
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZ55g9zadQ