Shadow The Hedgehog

>Adventures of Shadow the Hedgehog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZL0M8D0Pcc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikjUv9D7UrM
thekkm.tumblr.com/tagged/sonic-redesign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's that damn fourth chaos emerald?

Just wanna stop in and say that I like Sonic a lot and am very sad about what the fanbase has become in the past 2 decades.

We're not all bad. All 10 of us good Sonic fans just wanna enjoy the franchise and all of the stupid shit it's produced.

>tfw Sega asked DiC to make another Sonic cartoon, and they let the SatAM writers make the abortion that is Underground
>tfw no one even thought to ask the AoStH writers
>tfw no third season of AoStH adding new game characters
>tfw no plots about Amy as a comedic stalker, or Metal Sonic as HER lovesick stalker in a one-way love triangle.
>tfw no episode where Knuckles works with Robotnik, and Scratch and Grounder get jealous and try to sabotage him
>tfw no Big the Cat episode where Robotnik cheats at a fishing competition
>tfw no episode where Shadow impersonates Sonic and commits increasingly petty crimes

Same.

No joke I legitimately liked Shadow the Hedgehog. It was like someone bingedwatched a ton of shitty American action flicks and decided to make a game out of that. It was hilariously cheesy fun.

>tfw no plots about Amy as a comedic stalker, or Metal Sonic as HER lovesick stalker in a one-way love triangle.
Holy shit, Sonic CD makes a lot more sense in this context.

S H A D O W B O Y Z

if his controls were a little more tight like in sa2b and he didnt feel like every stage was an ice stage that game would be a cult classic

>Episode where Amy thinks Breezie as competition and tries to one-up her every time
>Episode where Scratch, Shadow and Nack have a gun off
>Episode where Coconuts gets sick of the abuse and runs away, Robotnik hires Chaotix to find his scrub monkey third class after his base turns out to be a complete mess

Shadaze!

I feel the same way, really. The game has some really retarded shit in it, but it's really funny and feels like they just wanted to make a batshit insane action movie, but didn't execute it right.
The controls could've been better, but I think it's a fine platform game.
Sega didn't give a fuck. I can't believe they let them make that fanfic-tier horseshit in 1999 when they could've made a Sonic Adventure cartoon just as easily.

Post the other ones with Maria and Robotnik finding Shadow

By the time the show came out that version of Sonic was outdated. Did they even know about Sonic Adventure or did they decide to completely ignore it? Even Archie added the Adventure stuff in over there own cannon

why does shadow need to carry blaze? she's as fast as sonic.

cause shes a princess so she shouldnt have to walk

>It was like someone bingedwatched a ton of shitty American action flicks and decided to make a game out of that. It was hilariously cheesy fun.
>they just wanted to make a batshit insane action movie, but didn't execute it right.

I feel that more describes Sonic adventure 2 that Shadow's game, remember those time and date cuts that preceded every cutscene? Eggman becoming a Bond villain? Rouges entire existence? The military and president with paper thin personalities even for Sonic games? On the other hand I'm pretty sure Shadows game was played entirely straight and serious at least in the Jap version as opposed to the ham and cheese with a side of corn of the english version.

> On the other hand I'm pretty sure Shadows game was played entirely straight and serious at least in the Jap version as opposed to the ham and cheese with a side of corn of the english version.
How can one take Shadow opening a portal to the matrix by Karate chopping a keyboard seriously.

Oh boy, autism general?

And you bumped it?
You bumped an almost dead thread for that? Are you braindead?

I'd rather watch Knux and Rouge getting together 2bh

Really OP, you're just not going to post the rest of them?

I'm dying to know how these cartoons would be if they were still airing today with the same character designs.

delet this, maria takes from her mothers side in appearance

Not in this universe she doesn't!

She was tired

Christ, Gerald looks so pitiful. Like he's one stiff breeze away from kicking the bucket.

>"Ah my Favourite Grandson Ivo, how kind of you to grace me with a 2nd visit in this decade. Come and give your old grandpappy a hug"
>"I'm not here to see you, you bespectacled bag of bleached bones. I'm here to procure the controls for the interplanetary lazer sattelite so I can blast that infernal hedgehog into smithereens"
>"But then you won't learn about my...watchamacallit...ah.yes SUPER SECRET. WEAPON"
>"Hmmm...Super secret weapon, you say? Better than a space satellite cannon?"
>"You bet your britches it is"

I can imagine City Escape but with an anthropomorphic GUN truck like from a 1930s cartoon, driven by Sctatch and Grounder.

I love this. Who's the artist?

Fuck, I could see it playing out like this. Well done, user.

It would probably end up like Modern BatCat, which is to say, incredibly heavy-handed and poorly done.

Omega is too good to be a sonic character

>How can one take Shadow opening a portal to the matrix by Karate chopping a keyboard seriously.

Don't get me wrong, the game is still chuuni as fuck, but silly things like "DAMN fourth chaos emerald" and idioms like "taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me" are non existent in the Japanese version.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZL0M8D0Pcc

youtube.com/watch?v=ikjUv9D7UrM

bump

Put her on the bike.

So instead he repeatedly says "Nani!?" "Kore wa..." and "Owari da!" and perhaps some new made up word as a catchphrase that doesn't actually mean anything.

>sonic Forces was a huge failure after months of hype from their marketing team
How will sega ever recover? Sonic is basically a directionless franchise in the hands of the japs, yet they rarely let the Americans take it; and when they do, it varies from Rise of Lyric to Mania

Perhaps a joint operation is in order. The Japanese side is directionless and don’t know how to have fun with him, but they are good at preserving the original spirit of the character, while the American Side is has fun and interestingly ideas like Boom and a good many know not o take the franchise too seriously, but is prone devolving into convoluted nonsense and OC donutsteel. With a combination of these sides, there is a 50% of them actually making something really fun. The other 50% chance is that it ends up being a cluster fuck of conflicting ideasZ

Seconding

thekkm.tumblr.com/tagged/sonic-redesign

but then how could she cuddle with best boy?

Two can play at that game

That's based more on her later appearance on AoStH - after her first appearance, they lost the mustache because I guess they thought that was too much.

That's fine. You're adapting AOSTH into a more Sonic prime style, or modern archie style. It works. where the lewds at?

But adapting Maria into AOSTH, she most certainly would look like her dear... ummm... cousin? nephew? I don't even know her relation to Dr. Robotnik.

Or at the very least she wouldn't be good looking.

Maria is Ivo's cousin. In theory, she would be older than him if she were still alive unless someone put her in the freezer, too.

It really depends if Eggman lands more on the 40's or 60's side of his age bracket.

maria wouldve grown to be such a qt

>anime eyes and big titties
Remove this trash.

fuckin pleb lolicon

At least try to get vaguely on model with your trash.

And miss an opportunity to send shipfags in a frenzy?

what you want her in her tweens pedo?

Tweens don't have D cups, doofus.
Besides, this art is really shit.

this more your speed?

I mean at least it isn't drawn like complete garbage.

Hey, your fault for posting a literal ass copypaste fuckboy.

>Zeti warpnik

That feels a lot more acceptable to me than him being related to Robotnik.

Did he ever feature in more than one episode?

Don't think so, but there's a bit of a story for this version of Warpnik:
>Maria's older brother, died of NIDS before Ark was completed
>his body was held by GUN for experimentation
>transgenic experiments reanimated him, but turned him crazy

But then why is he a Zeti?

Also he looks a lot better without the nose.

>be Ivo Robotnik
>hate blasted hedgehogs
>find out grandad hid a superweapon in a bunker
>open it
>it's another blasted hedgehog
And that's why he changed his name to Eggman.

There's a long, complicated explanation the artist has. Apparently, someone thought it was a good idea to inject Zeti DNA into NIDs patients and dowse them with Chaos Energy

Pedo

>Not liking poorly drawn anime tiddy makes you a pedo
Eat shit, ebephile.

>Also he looks a lot better without the nose.
I take it he's trying to hide his "condition"

same reason he wears a rubber cap over his broken horn

The more I hear about this Zeti warpnik the more fucked up it sounds and I just like it less and less.

Yeah blah blah pedophile.

Eh, it's someone's idea. It can be fun to see what other people come up with sometimes

Really I'm content with the idea of him being a crazy guy with some kind of power over the Special Zone or whatever continuity equivalent there is.

warp the fuck is this?

Joe Adok

I would have killed to have this guy hired on for Archie and to take all his ideas with him... but fuck me, with IDW, there's like zero chance for anything that isn't games and "NEW NEW NEW NEW", is there

never read the sonic comics, but now i really want to

I feel very confident they'll pull from AoSTH and SatAM again, they'll just be holding off for a bit.

I need this in my life.

Don't

why not

Imagine Long John Baldry voicing both, going raspier and more old-person for Gerald but otherwise speaking exactly the same way for both.

Do it

Apparently Nips take such things very seriously.

Omega is literally perfect