ITT we take Marvel characters, be they hero or villain, and create possible DC knockoffs. Sure...

ITT we take Marvel characters, be they hero or villain, and create possible DC knockoffs. Sure, the big 2 have been plagiarizing each other for years now, but with the recent parade of DC ripoffs lets try and have some fun with this. Current/upcoming copycats are:
>Pic related, The Red Lion, African warlord created by Priest
>Red Tool, a Deadpool lookalike, walking tool shed, and orbiter of Harley Quinn
>Sideways, a Spider-Man looking, high school teleporter
>Brimstone, Ghost Rider-like possessed guy
>Damage, DC's own Hulk
>The Terrifics, an upcoming Fantastic Four-like team comprised of Mister Terrific, Phantom Girl, Metamorpho, and Plastic Man
Any ideas of your own?

JA-ZA-KI The red lion and eternal president >Life

I got one
>Jiren the alien version of superman

>Poison, a large sociopath who uses a techno-organic suit fused to his skin to utilize super strength, wall clinging, and shapeshifting
>Dark Phantom, a German scientist who controls 4 super powered animals: A snake, an eagle, an ape, and a panther
>Troll, a wealthy and unstable scientist who experiments a super formula on himself, causing his skin to deteriorate and become ghoulish. He modifies a small rocket for him to ride on that follows his thoughts

Alright I got one
>Professor Cataclysm, ruler of Lavernago. Wears a golden suit of armor and a blue cloak, claims to be the master of both science and magic, but refuses to leave the borders of his home to prove it.

Post those multiversity panels, you know which ones I'm talking about

>The Red Lion, African warlord created by Priest
Really Priest? You bitch about only never being on non-black books and then you go and create a BP ripoff the first time someone gives you one?
Pardon my stupid bitching about what I hear is a good book that I don't read and carry on, neat thread idea OP.

>not Professor Peril
c'mon man gotta keep that alliteration

This one?
Fuck, that is better.

as a Fantastic Four longtime fan, I can only be delighted with The Terrifics.
Let's be honest here, Marvel has treated the first family like shit and they literally forgot about them.
I only hope Terrifics to turn out amazing and shell well and slap Marvel in the face for not caring about FF

>Thor, god of thunder, DC's Thor, god of thunder

>and sell
sorry guys, engurish is hard sometimes

Do you faggots not know about Lord Havok and the Extremists?

Funny enough Marvel 2 in One is the best FF related read since Hickman

Oh I by no means was calling Terrifics a bad idea. If Marvel doesn't want to print a F4 book, I can't hardly blame DC for trying to create their own to a wanting audience.
Different Earth.

DC already has a Thor, and he's actually based as fuck.

BTW why are you people calling them rip offs, they are not meant to fool anyone, they are not lazy copies because the writer can't shit out an OC, they are deliberate and obvious analogues.

>Not Procure Peril

exactly. Also, I'm sold in a team book featuring motherfucking Plastic Man
Also, I like the concept of Damage, being only able to hulk out once a day, or something like that.
I loved New 52, but I think the characters needed Rebirth to, you know, come back to the core of those characters, bring back the natural stories and universes you could buy around them, embracing new, refresh ideas, but without the unnecesary elements
Somehow I think DC is fucking doing it again with fucking Marvel characters. Damage looks like an oportunities to be the genuine Hulk comic impossible to exist in a way with cho hulk, red hulk, she hulk and stuff. Same with that Spiderman kid.
I don't know if it's because of Bendis, or who the fuck knows, but I´m happy as fuck.

Except they were mainstream JL villains in the main earth, fuck off wikipediafag

The point is creating characters that would inhabit main universe DC, isnt Earth 8 cheating?

Does anyone wanna story time Sideways #1? I've been interested since it was announced

>I can only be delighted with The Terrifics.
You've never read a Lemire team book, have you?

Well, Havok is stuck on the main Earth. He's going to be the villain for another JLA arc based on solicits.

>Not just inserting DOOM directly into DC as-is

DC is to small for batfags and doomfags together

>Let's be honest here, Marvel has treated the first family like shit and they literally forgot about them.

They only gave them a rest from their Deus Ex Machina role, they're coming back on full next year.

I love Jazaki The Red Lion actually because he's basically what you'd actually get with a BP-like person in Africa, just a tinpot dictator who's full of himself.

Also I think DC is up to something with all these blatant Marvel rip-offs. I don't trust them. I think they're all supposed to be Marvel invading DC and starting a war between the Omniverses that are already locked in cold war with each other.