Pitch a story in one sentence

Pitch a story in one sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/City_(Earth-1610)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Superman loves Batman.

Darkseid fights the anti monitor but this time not shit.

Eh, you probably wouldn't like it.

Powergirl dates a horse.

Peter Parker and Otto Octavious switch bodies for a little bit.

A bunch of one-shot literally who villains discuss that one time they almost beat a big time super hero.

I hate this meme shit.

Go on...

I'm out of ideas, so we just kill an entire universe

Superman and Dr. Manhattan go to IHOP.

Fund it

It's like [popular superhero] but now he's black!

Miles Morales dies.

mutants are appearing within the shiar population unexpectedly and causing a rift in the culture of the empire, so Lilandra calls the x-men and a new team including Forge, Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Shard and led by Beast who have a space-faring series with the appearances of villains such as Spiral, Xanto Starblood, Stardust, Superskrull, Vulcan, Phalanx and various Shiar characters who split in to different groups opposing each other.

That poor horse

Black Lobo?

Doom starts a company selling some of his awesome inventions (think Apple) which after making trillions of dollars finally makes him the owner of the world.

Spiderman grows a beard.

Bruce Wayne does extensive paperwork with some lunchtime in between

Reminds me of that comic that pissed/fired artist made of someone raping Supergirl and Dianne.

Can he climb walls using his beard hair?

which artist?

Return of The City from dimensions unknown!
>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/City_(Earth-1610)

Batman and Superman make a bet who can last longest without using their dominant hand both in normal life and super hero life.

Sounds like edgy bullshit

Fuck if I remember.

It was hot and detailed as hell. Black and white, massive strapon, sodomy, Dianne pissed about him raping Supergirl in front of her.

The

Batman Kills the DCU

Holy run-on, Batman

Would make a fun, silver-age style elsewords. Best suggestion by far in this thread.

Sup Forums completes a project.

Don't be like the Melon boys.

Gentleman Ghost owned slaves

OP is a complete fucking faggot

SO There are like these SEX ROBOTS living in a a MINI SUBMARINE and you're the only GUY who lives there, but you get visited by CELEBRITIES who can only get to you by riding your PET DRAGON through a TIME WORMHOLE.

>They both lose when a convoluted series of events leads to both of them raising their hand.

A world where superheroes and villains effectively are treated and act like wrestlers (they have fans, acts of destruction are limited but made exciting to appease the masses, they are promoted and sponsored, ruling the planet is equivalent to a title belt, etc.) and everything kinda works between the two until a traditional hero and villain from an alternate universe come in and upset the balance.

Superman steals a car.

Lex Luther tricks Superman into insurance fraud.

Black [insert hero here]

Jason Todd decides to open an auto repair shop, and it’s doing well.

lol you're right. but OP said "one sentence"

More like
>Lex tries to trick Superman into insurance fraud, but in the resolution twist Supes reveals he already saw it coming and used super-stock buying to become main shareholder and rewrite the policy

Artificial intelligence designed only for sexual harrasment gets turned into a joy bot for irony curing homossexuals and inventing 4 more genders inthe process.

Homestuck but not shit.

Roy Harper does drugs again

The sergeant can't go to the toilet any more.

God damn Superman

The Joker gets an Indigo Compassion Ring and Batman tries to save him while using a Star Sapphire Ring.

During a public interview Superman says something that causes many SJWs and other liberals to accuse him of being a bigot/sexist/racist.

Black Black Bolt?

Professor X loses his telepathic abilities but doesn't want to tell anyone so he just pretends.

>my name is TEDDY the PHOENIX

This would be perfect, Superman fights Lex Luthor in a robot mech suit and trashes Lex both finically and literally

This made me laugh so hard.

>professor can you find out where he is?
>uhh.. yes, of course.. he is.. uhh.. at home
>great! where is that?
>uhh.. [mumble] street..
>what? I didn't quite catch that.
>AAHHH! my head! I'm having a migraine! AH it's so bad!
>what? but you never have migraines professor!
>AHH it's so bad! I can't feel my legs! [tips over in wheelchair and pretends to be unconscious]

Alternatively, Boco shuts up.

Darkseid turns into baby (again), loses all his Memories lands in (past) Smallville and becomes Clark Kent/Superman.

Superman has to do his Christmas shopping 1 minute before the store closes.

Depressed superhero's only moral compass is his therapist.

>superspeed
GG 2 EZ

Alex Jones joins the Justice League.

Yes sir...

The Sinister Six start twitch streaming their crimes but then notice that the donations bring in more money than their actual crimes so they rent a studio place and build sets where they fake crimes.

In the end they get arrested and convicted for fraud because they lied to their audience.

Alfred teams up with other assistant-type characters and solves mysteries in lesser-known DC locations.

>gains his superpowers from his supplements

Batman rapes the Joker.

Turns out Professor X was just faking being paraplegic for insurance money.

Screencapped

Alternatively, when an mi6-alumni meeting gets under attack, alfred and wintergreen team up

>the supplements gradually turn him gay and he doesn't realize it until the JL are forced to make an intervention

Ben Grimm is still a normal man but Johnny Storm got him drunk, covered him in super glue and then dragged him through a pebble factory.

Justice League, but not written by Snyder or Whedon.
Hell, I bet Tommy Wiseau could write a better movie.

Dr. Doom obtains a Green Lantern ring.

>this is your Superman now

Through an extreme run of bad luck in coin flipping Two-Face briefly becomes a good guy and hates being forced to be nice

Two-Face finds out about Bitcoin and hates it.

Through a series of events a sex tape of Batman's parents ends up online.

Marvel and DC crossover where they watch all the DC and MCU movies followed by a group discussion.

Darkseid goes to a furniture store and won't leave until he tries all the chairs and couches

Underground human cockfighting rings

Stark gets confronted and tries to justify why he won't give an Iron Man suit to all the nonsuperpowered members of the Avengers.

>he buys one of the chairs
“That will be 114.45.”
>a boom tube empties that value in pennies onto him

The JL finds out that Superman can't turn off his x-ray vision so he always sees everything...

The Justice League dies

The Justice League holds an intervention for Bruce because he has unbearably bad BO.

thanos putting together a masters of evil team

Bruce Wayne adopts Billy Bat-son as his ward.

Batman decides to tell jokes, which shuts down the Joker when Batman's punchlines and delivery is better

The adventures of Bizarro Zatanna.

Batman suddenly remembers a traumatic experience where he remembers seeing Alfred having sex with his mom while Thomas was away

A boy falls in love with a girl.

In the butt.

Batman rapes the Joker.

>a girl falls in love with a boy

Superman stars a mercenary company

Fantastic 4 but they have different aspects of spidey powers elseworld

So he dresses up as Nemesis and stalks a merc company for shits and giggles, in some bizarre scared straight ploy?