Oh fuck yes

Oh fuck yes

This will last until Infinity War... Wanda and Vision again for synergy!

I think Vision has a wife and kids now.

I hope so. Fuck King and his self-insert sappy family bullshit.

BLACKED

Das Rite

>implying a Gyp can be blacked

Who is the guy?

i don't get it. so is vision dead or did SW leave him?

you mean GYPSYD. Voodoo is the one being tainted

Vision left her ages ago.

His wife's been dead for a while. Drank herself to death.

>Wanda killed him
>He's in the wrong for hating her

Vizh had an AI family in Avengers AI and another robo wife on Counter Earth during Remender's last Uncanny arc.

Sweet casual, Wanda and Vision haven't been a couple in the comics since the late 80's.

>Being this autistic and unoriginal.

How in the world did an android drink it's self to death?

Poison

Space water.

DELETE THIS

Synergy applies to everyone except Wanda and Vision.

The MCU seems to emphasise Vision's humanity, which is the total opposite of how comics writers treat him.

Wanda in the MCU is treated as an actual character, and even with her limited screen-time she has agency (in contrast to the total lack of agency that has been the pattern for the past decade) and some actual development and a character arc (Wanda hasn't really had one since Kurt Busiek's Avengers tenure).

In Secret Empire Wanda was possessed by Chthon and no one gave a fuck, and Odinson cheerfully allowed his crazy uncle to rape Wanda and Vision. She and Vision had about two lines of dialogue in the whole story.

Ironically, many Marvel writers regard Wanda and Vision as too weird, a relationship which is an allegory of interracial relationships is deemed "weird" by Marvel's progressive SJW writers.

Wanda has not appeared at all in Captain Marvel despite being a longtime friend, in a comic that has been written and edited by several consecutive women (DeConnick, Thompson, Stohl).

To top it off, alot of X-fags want MCU Wanda to be used as a plot device to bring mutants into the MCU and then be fridged.

>fridged
Aaaand ya blew it.

Synthezoid, she was a synthezoid.

i dont think she killed him but she used her powers to make him fight their friends under the orders of her dad magneto(fuck the new errata on the backstory i dont like it) if i recall right

Bendis was a mistake is all i can say regarding Wanda

which means a Synthezoid more akin to an artificial human but solar powered and has tissues and organs stronger and more durable than normal.

DeConnick IIRC wanted to use Wanda but got overruled by her editor (the only time it ever happened) because the editor was like Bendis and HATED Wanda and forced DeConnick to use Jessica Drew instead.

Also, the chief stumbling block for Vision/Wanda getting together is Tom Brevoort. Brevoort HATES the pairing with a passion and Vision in particular. He was the one who pushed Busiek and Remender to shill Wonder Man as hard as they did in their runs as Wanda's soulmate and marginalize Vision as much as they did.

Indeed Brother Voodoo/Wanda alone reeks of Brevoort wanting to use SJW bullshit to furthr neutralize any future writers from reuniting Wanda/Vision in terms of using Wanda being in an interracial relationship to make it impossible to break BV/SW up so Wanda and Vision can reunite

I find it odd that out of all the male characters Marvel has the biggest hate boner for Vision. Poor Vision fans.

Part of it is due to how certain editorial members having a huge boner for John Byrne (who hates Vision with a passion) and the fact that Vision's biggest booster at Marvel was Steve Englehart, who left Marvel on REALLY REALLY REALLY bad terms.

>DeConnick IIRC wanted to use Wanda but got overruled by her editor (the only time it ever happened) because the editor was like Bendis and HATED Wanda and forced DeConnick to use Jessica Drew instead.
Sauce?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Off-topic but as cool as Carol/Wanda would've been, I like the Carol/Jess friendship a lot

Someone post the pasta.

Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Cyclops and Black Bolt fans think they've had it bad because of the past 3-4 years. Vision has been treated like this since 1988.

>Crying robots

Scott was right about her

>not knowing gypsies are worse than nignogs
Western media paints them as all fun and mystical, far fucking from that. Literally will lie to your face playing friendly and then steal from you.

>I'm tired of being defined by my relationships! It's time to make a change!
>5 pages later: Yo Voodoo want to be in a relationship?

What the fuck happened to Zub? His Skullkickers was...... decent.

BASED MUTIE!

Scott, that's not how your power works. It's a concussive force beam, it doesn't burn things. Haven't you learned anything?

>DeConnick IIRC wanted to use Wanda but got overruled by her editor (the only time it ever happened) because the editor was like Bendis and HATED Wanda and forced DeConnick to use Jessica Drew instead.

This was Amanat, wasn't it?

But none of Marvel's female writers or editors seem to care about Wanda. She's serious and sincere, doesn't quip or communicate in pop-culture references and doesn't enjoy violence, so they can't understand her.

>Also, the chief stumbling block for Vision/Wanda getting together is Tom Brevoort. Brevoort HATES the pairing with a passion and Vision in particular. He was the one who pushed Busiek and Remender to shill Wonder Man as hard as they did in their runs as Wanda's soulmate and marginalize Vision as much as they did.

Brevoort also doesn't even understand the appeal of Wanda & Vision, he sees it just as a soap-opera romance, and the 1970s equivalent of Rogue & Gambit. To look at interviews Busiek and Remender did, it seemed like they weren't forced into it, they were completely on board with the idea of Wanda and Wonderman. Remender even talked about how, like Byrne, he considered Wonderman to be "the real Vision".

> Indeed Brother Voodoo/Wanda alone reeks of Brevoort wanting to use SJW bullshit to furthr neutralize any future writers from reuniting Wanda/Vision in terms of using Wanda being in an interracial relationship to make it impossible to break BV/SW up so Wanda and Vision can reunite

They just threw this together over 5 issues, 4 of which take place over the same day, and it looks like they're just fighting movie-synergy because no-one at Marvel likes Wanda or Vision.

Cebulski wrote a Wanda/Vision story years ago, maybe he'll be the one to save them, but he may need to remove Brevoort and Amanat first.

what exactly did she do?

When Marvel tries to kill the Wanda/Vision pairing, they make Vision look bad and you're meant to feel sorry for Wanda.

When Marvel ends Wanda/Wonder Man, they make Wanda look bad, and you're meant to feel sorry for Wonder Man.

This is all Doom's fault, he brought Voodoo back to life.

It's odd that no-one ever thought to bring Marvel's Voodoo superhero back as a zombie.

I know that there were editors that didn't particularly like Wanda, but this is the first time I hear that DeConnick was actually forbidden from using Wanda and had Jessica Drew imposed on her. Do you have a source?

>Byrne hates Wanda/Vision because he thinks it's immoral
>proceeds to write borderline CP in his works
The fact that the man has had such a big influence on the big two is really sad.

I'm filthy and disgusting but I really just want to see Wonder Man happy. Wanda's a bitch. "I'm totally a witch and not a mutant I need to be with someone MAGIC Simon you just couldn't understand but if you could keep sacrificing yourself for me at every turn that would be great."

>Muh MCU! Muh MCU!

Fuck off casual

>more cuck shit
no wonder Sup Forumsmblr loves it

>Brevoort also doesn't even understand the appeal of Wanda & Vision, he sees it just as a soap-opera romance, and the 1970s equivalent of Rogue & Gambit. To look at interviews Busiek and Remender did, it seemed like they weren't forced into it, they were completely on board with the idea of Wanda and Wonderman. Remender even talked about how, like Byrne, he considered Wonderman to be "the real Vision".
How is Simon not the real vision? The guy is copy of his brainwaves and personality. Wonder man is the original even if Vision is the superior of the two.

I never understood why Marvel thought this pairing was a good idea.

>Just put the two Roma together! Nobody will care!
It's so bizarre.

Doom needs someone who's of royal standing to legitimise his claim over Latveria and Wanda should get her own solo to flesh out her character. A really good, non-stillborn one this time. Instead of, y'know, being an accessory in a relationship all the fucking time.

Not that guy, but he's mostly right.

Jfc are they still continuing that "witchcraft" crap instead of good ol' chaos magic?

>All this straight faced drama while wearing silly costumes

If Marvel wanted a good team book they should've just done a Carol/Jessica/Wanda/Natasha book. Or is that not PC enough for current Marvel?

No, she really caused his death. Made him crash the Quinjet on the mansion and her magic pushed She-Hulk to the edge and she ripped Vision like Sentry ripped Ares.
Thanks, Bendis.

flat

>Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Cyclops and Black Bolt fans think they've had it bad
The others I understand but Black Bolt? He's the only straight cis white male that Marvel keeps sucking his dick. What are his fans bitching about aside from the fact that his book never gets advertised?

To be fair, a gazillion subatomic punch-particles streaming out of his eyes is bound to cause some friction.

We'll no-prize it and allow it!

How is becoming a massive cuck getting your dick sucked?

Based Logan.

I don't think Marvel is expecting us to root for Medusa though. At least not recently after she was a huge flop.

Man, and I thought being a Peterfag was bad.

based yoshida

Getting cucked by his piece of shit wife is different than getting his character and legacy raped to shit like other white male characters.

They're both great.

>REALLY REALLY REALLY bad terms.
Go on

fucking hell
disgusting

You have to be Byrne, Remender, or a total casual to not understand that Vision and Wonder Man don't have "the same personality". Vision is repressed and introverted, Wonder Man more of a total opposite to him.

To make it worse, Wonder Man isn't even the real Simon Williams, his 1990s solo book explained he's a sentient energy being that thinks it's Williams, this is why his personality and memories could be inconsistent. Even after becoming aware of this, he still kept claiming Vision was a copy of him.

At least Vision gets a little more care than his grandpa

Polaris > Gypsy Bitch

Wondermans family is the worst example of deaths revolving door

All dead, jim

He's got two daughters now

And like dozens of kids with Eve from Counter Earth

>Doom needs someone who's of royal standing to legitimise his claim over Latveria
Exactly. Doom needs his own Elsa.

>the warm-hearted and kind northen Queen touches the heart of the "Phantom of the Opera"-esque King
Fund it.

europeans pls

Forgot about the counter earth shit, lad I looked into visions life, viv was turned to a human and then killed

American pls. I'll take 10 of your blacks for a single Gyp.

DOOMED

She didn't die.

She now exists as a human AND a synthezoid

Shit I was hoping the annoying little brat would be dead for good.

Well... at least she didn't say "more inhumans".

I like how you ignore the fact that she VOLUNTEERED to go to their mutant jail and asked to be allowed to reverse the spell or at least be their portable mutant creator first.

Cykefags are cancer. In other news, water is wet.

It was originally "witchcraft" when she first started learning magic in the 1970s.

No, seriously, who's smart idea was it to dig up Brother Voodoo? First he gets to be Sorcerer Supreme for a hot minute, now he's going to bang Wanda? What's next, leading the Avengers?

It's even better when you consider that "burn the witch" in the MU is probably legitimate hate speech coming from the mouth of a famous minority leader.

Watch out Voodoo! Wanda's got a long string of fucked up lovers behind her.

Voodoo's already fucked up

Wanda creates her ideal children, theyre white. Decides to go black. Talk about your dystopian futures. Someone needs to go back in time and stop this from happening.

You probably weren't supposed to think it was a good idea, you weren't supposed to ship it, you were supposed to react in shock that Wanda was amnesiac and engaged to marry Marvel's greatest villain, without any idea of what he's really like.

I still wonder why people like Xshit so much when the characters are horrible pieces of shit. Another example, in the Phoenix resurrection that just came out, Wolverine is talking shit to a poor human cop who didn't do anything. What the fuck.

They also love ignoring how it's canon that Doom was truly to blame, not Wanda, but it's easier to hold a grudge against a less-important, less-popular character. As if the X-Men are scared of Doom, and X-fags are scared of Doomfags.

Natasha going straight for the "Does he have a dick" question