JANET A CUTE

JANET A CUTE

what comics?

Damn straight.

she needs a strong intelligent high IQ man to slap his dick across her cute face

Latest Uncanny Avengers volume

Too bad pretty much every writer hates her guts for no reason.

It's hysterical how much Janet is hated by writers. I remember when she was killed off a few years ago. Even fucking Gail Simone, Ms. "Women In Refrigerators" herself, was ecstatic on Twitter that Janet was dead.

It's weird that in all this time one one's ever taken her and done a Sue Storm thing with her. Even if there was someone who might want to I suspect they'd be too worried that the next writer would just render it all moot so why bother

Why do writers hate Janet anyway? Is it because they don't know what to do with her and thus ends in getting Blob'ed?

It just makes all the Pym hate all the more vexing.

Except for Busiek and Stern, two of the handful of Avengers writers that actually matter.

Man, talk about slippery slope. Pym gets labeled a wife beater for life because of one out of context panel

Can someone explain to me why writers dislike Janet yet always bring up that pym slap like it was anything other than a one-time occasion of Hank pushing Janet

They hate both characters

But Janet is for lewd.

>founding Avenger
>leader during both of the book's best runs
>total cutie
>still can't get no damn respect
It ain't fair.

Wasp sting needs better stopping power.

I'm curious to see what will happen when the Ant-Man and Wasp movies rolls out.
Will they try pushing Nadia again, since she's a movie synergy character?
Will they push Jan, seeing the characters as interchangeable?
Or will Nadia's failure and their irrational hatred of Janet prevent them from even bothering to try?

they're just kind of a dated concept, post-kennedy assassination america doesn't care about the concept of saccharine celebrity couples, they just want to see them fall apart

>pym slap
For a second I read that as pymp slap.

it sucks how she and hank got screwed over by the mcu

Based Hank

UCap finding Hank was the best part of Ultimates.

>done a Sue Storm thing with her

Not sure exactly what you mean here, are you referring to how John Byrne turned Sue from the damsel in distress role into the FF's strongest member?

If so, Janet was elevated from sidekick to strong female leader under Stern's run. Became the chairwoman of the Avengers and got some power boosts - her stings went from mild annoyances to being able to blast through walls. There was also a stint where she no longer needed to shrink to grow wings and fly (technically, I think she needed to shrink like an inch to trigger the wing growth) but it didnt seem to stick.

Writers who dont care for Janet drop it down to the level of a literal insect sting, an annoying zap of pain but little more. Stern had them at repulsor blast levels.

Yes it was.

The writer of Unstoppable Wasp wrote her really well in those last few issues

The book should have been about her from the beginning.

Unfortunately Reed Richards is busy being god. Maybe we can resurrect the proper Hulk and let him do it, but if that fails too just have Moon Girl slap her high IQ dick across Jan's face.

How is that book?

I read the first couple of issues but wasn't sold. Nadia a cute though.

I really fucking like her new outfit. Shame there's literally no fan art of it. Post more pls.

yeah i like it a lot, anyone got a full body pic lol

i actually picked up uncanny avengers awhile ago because the roster seemed intresting

Not good.

>tfw writers shit on this pairing all the fucking time
Then again it's Marvel, so what the fuck is new

Is that you Parker?!

I like the yellow stripes on her skirt, looks like a wasp's abdomen

Its a cute design choice

Kind of weird how when Peter and Reed do it they get a pass, but when a guy with an actual mental health condition does it he gets constantly shit on instead of help.

She is the embodiment of every woman that would typically reject them.

And Gail's just jealous.

No. Spiders and wasps are natural enemies.

is hank not.Pymtron anymore

Hank is literally wearing Ultron in that page

Or vice versa

>Make a superhero based on a wasp.
>Real-life wasps are evil pieces of shit hellbent on terrorizing as many innocent lives as possible for no reason to the point of stalking them and making nests near their homes.
>Also make the insects that ARE truly important to nature, bees, look bad.

She and Kitty Pryde are merging into one and no one seems to notice

because pete and reed had a lot of popularity and things that over shadow the slap Pym doesn't simple as that

While this may or many not explain why it's the one thing that keeps coming up in Pym's career over everything else he's done, even creating Ultron, this is the age of the Ultra PC where someone's mental illness should excuse him of everything up to and including genocide.

I like this design a lot but they need to introduce palette swaps. It's crazy how long the Coipel design lasted as THE design considering for most of the Avengers she was in a different suit every other arc.

Comics are soap operas though. So everytime his mental illness is delt with it's brought back and everyone acts surprised instead of immediately getting him help.

But you are kinda right, he should be the character to bring up mental illness. He should go to a therapist regularily preferably a sexy villainess

New guy to Marvel here.

Can someone tell me why Janet is good and doesn’t deserve the way modern Marvel treats her? I’m still working on getting into Marvel comics that aren’t Daredevil.

Read Busiek's Avengers run. It's really good and Jan is a greal multi tasker who can juggle politics, super villains and economics at the same time.

Because she is cute. CUTE!

She didn't do anything to deserve such treatment

She forgave Hank! Literally Hitler!

Most Modern Marvel writers don't know what to do with her without milking the pym slap again.

>He should go to a therapist regularily preferably a sexy villainess
Forget Hank, that should be MY life!

>tfw Hank and Janet will never be a couple again

>He should go to a therapist regularily preferably a sexy villainess
I know a character who can fill that role!

Forget Hank, I want to fill her role!

Wait, what? Nevermind.

how is that even a power
just give her a gun at that point
give her a rock, even

Make it canon now.

The EMH version of Wasp was fantastic, as was the version in both Avengers anime. It's just insane they don't use her more in the comics like that.

What does she in Pym anyway. Even the best versions of her (EMH/Disk Wars) are hungry for Pymdick.

Avengers and Thunderbolts get captured by the same supervillain; Karla provides impromptu counseling to Hank and Jan.

Speaking of underrated characters... Much as I love Karla as a Thunderbolt, I really wish she'd get some screen time as her own character.

>that Carol issue where she was wildly out of character
... Or do I? Goddamn, she's really not that fucking complicated, people.

PYM
PARTICLE
SEX

Kitty also seems to be turning into a man in that pic.

Only in early years of 616

Karla is one of the best female anti-heroes in comics, but Marvel doesn't have a clue of what to do with her or the TBolts.

Buisick's Avengers is a terrible recommendation for a new reader. It's verbose and like 1/3 retcons of shit a new reader wont know about.
It is so fucking limp.

True but EMH Janet was still fun.

>TFW She, Hawkeye and Hulk were basically their own Trio.