Captain Marvel

What will her movie add to the MCU?

The better question is, what will her movie add to her comics, and will it finally make readers give a shit?

If it does Well aka how everyone MCU movie does
>The Comics will try to SYNERGY from it which hopefully means goodbye to Carl Manvers

And if it does Thor:Dark World Bad
>Sequel is made to retire Carol with her getting put into a coma by Rogue

tiddies (unlike her recent comic)

A vagina

Rogue

Why the fuck are we getting a Captain Marvel solo movie when we could have had an Adam Warlock film instead? Adam could actually progress the Infinity War story line way better than she will.

They are going to make the script 100% foolproof, this film literally has to succeed

I’m mostly worried about how jarring it will be to comics readers to see a good piece of media about Cpt Marvel, our heads might literally explode

A cute

Because Adam Warlock is too tied to Thanos and all that shit whereas they need a female solo movie series that can carry on past IW

Guys got a point. With the X-Men coming back this gives Marvel a chance to give us a Rogue that's not complete shit. You could have Carol guest star in X-Men like Falcon did in Ant Man, and after one touch we get a fancy new Rogue

Because Adam's a garbage character and Carol is far better?

true

>Adam's a garbage character and Carol is far better

I'm disappointed that Brie's casting never lead to art of Carol sitting on cakes.

I love pre 2010 carol, but c'mon.

skrulls

Skrulls

>Not posting a cap of brie bitching at the dude shooting his shot at the airport
You had one job

Could this also tease Galactus? He destroyed their home world right? I guess Super Skrull is fair game too

1.7 billion

Skrulls were neutral ground between Disney/Marvel and Fox, except Super-Skrull, since he was bundled with the Fantastic Four rights. But now that Disney/Marvel owns Fox, there's no limit on Skrull characters and Galactus is available for use as well.

So while they probably didn't intend on it initially, they may actually hint at Galactus in the Captain Marvel film.

Skrulls.

the soul stone

The new leader of the Avengers.

Meh

They'll give her a purpose and stick her into cosmic as opposed to general stronk female character tales she has now

Adam Warlock requires set up. Vision will be his substitute.

>no sidecut
Gross