BPRD: The Devil You Know

Holy crap!

Other urls found in this thread:

multiversitycomics.com/annotations/hellboy-reading-order-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> that Abe design
seems like somebody is going to be Alan Moored

Can that professional hack and literal ear biter Scott Allie please fuck off?

But it’s been like what almost a decade in comic since he died is he still in there?

Damn, Abe, been hitting the gym?

>literal ear biter

???

Surprised no one's posted the reason this thread exists...

Just read this and fuck I was not expecting that!!!

Different user, but Allie has had years of sexual harassment claims against him and ear biting. It's apparently a thing that he likes to do.
I'm surprised he's back at Dark Horse because they apparently let him go recently.

Didn’t he quit?

You gonna make me ask or what?

It hasn't been ripped yet but:

He returns now when the world needs him most

Ehhh, I was happy with Hellboy in Hell's ending. Surprised they brought him back so soon.

Allie actually pulled off a great issue

>See his one eye? It's Odin out wandering the world.
>No...look to his hand, you see? He carries a hammer
>Thor then.

Context pls
I finished Hellboy in Hell but I haven't read BPRD since Plague of Frogs
How? Why? How long has it been since he died/since the end of In Hell?

this is the only page of him so far, it's been like a decade since Plague of Frogs.
Liz's visions of the future from the end of Plague of Frogs are starting to become true in a warped way

This! That was a great ending, just let the man rest

Hell exists outside of time, that will always be his ending

Wait, wait. So I remember the ship being crashed and everyone getting killed! So that is going to happen? Yellow dream dude was right.

the ship showed up in Hell on Earth,
built by Russians but now it's owned by the BPRD and it hasn't crashed yet.

For certain, he has a big city and nice house to live in, friends hanging around to talk to, a possible waifu(Spanish Bride) out there.

So. I've collected a few Hellboy comics and was always attracted to the art work and character designs when I was younger.

How do I start reading it? Is there an order other than just the order they came out?

multiversitycomics.com/annotations/hellboy-reading-order-2017/

don't be intimidated by the spin offs, you can just read Hellboy by itself

thanks my dude! I was recently gifted 1946 and now I know how to continue my collection!

and it seems like him and Koshchei the Deathless might become friends and get a beer together, I can't wait to read more about Koshchei, when him and HB fought and HB cut off his head, it had to be one of my favorite oh shit and badass moments in the mignolaverse. Can't wait for next week!

Buy the library editions, I tell everyone that wants to start collecting HB this. They are beautiful books and look great on the shelf. You won't regret it... Or wait for the omnis that are coming out soon, that might be cheaper but you can't beat the look of the library editions

What? Can someone fucking storytimd this or give me a link

I hate the texture on the covers. Makes them hard to read.

pleb comment of the day

so hellboy just got shat out by ogdru hem?

Can someone give ma link to the issue?? This is why i hate being a trade waiter sometimes

I'm going to storytime this here. Please bear with my low speed

Bless you, user

I don't think so, I mean it's probably more like how Gustav Strobl came back from hell

So happy I don't have to resize the pictures

No problem, I couldn't wait for someone to storytime this.

bump

Thanks pal

Thanks for posting this, man! Are you the usual BPRD guy?

No, fist time storytiming this, I saw it on the win'o and I decided to do it.

Why are the non super human BPRD agents complete shit it’s like they actively try to piss off the people who are actually helpful

It's hellboy in brought back in roger's body, that's where he was buried under the name archie.

The situation should have everyone on edge, it's almost understandable. Except Devon, he is shite

I think they feel helpless in the face of all this top-level madness, and watching their friends drop like flies isn't helping.

I hate Devon. So mad he managed to fall into a leadership position.

Worst part of Kate's demise is Devon becoming leader, glad Liz gives him the middle finger.

And here is our Hellboy

Letter page in case someone want to read it.
That's all folks

All hail the king of England

I won't deny I was holding a bit of a candle that they would find Kate somehow. She was always my favorite since Universal Machine.

>Mignola went full capeshit
DROPPED

The mummy and Kate were in the photos that Liz found in her vision, so there may be a chance.

Unless he just came to grab Varvara.

>that "cigarette"

Thank you, user

HOW?! I WANT MOAR.

MOAAAAAR!!

I feel you, user. Kate was an amazing character.

bump

How involved is Mignola in Bprd by now anyways?

he still does the stories (at least broad strokes )
not the scripts though

full involved. He planned the story and the ending with scott a few years ago, probably as he was making hellboy in hell

This is a disappointing turn of events

What?
Did vapor in a bowl stopped the apocalypse?

Also: why is Varvara free?

Summary of the end of Hell on Earth:

An Ogdru Jahad landed in the middle of America and started shitting out Ogdru Hem left and right. Johann combined with the Sledgehammer armor to help Liz fight it and Nichayko released Varvara to save the human race. She took him to Hell where they found Satan's cut neck, and she used the still bloody knife to free the first set of imprisoned angels so they could fight the Ogdru Jahad. Didn't work. Johann combined with the Vril, the everything, and used its power to annihilate the single Ogdru Jahad that was on Earth, sacrificing his own existence to do so. Varvara stabbed Nichayko, destroying him, and skipped off. Now she's building a new Hell on Earth.

He might be involved with this but when hellboy in hell ended he basically said he has been hands of with pretty much everything that wasn't the main hellboy title.

I love this page so goddamn much