This is how diversity should be handled

This is how diversity should be handled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-Jh3Oe0Gc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity is the cancer of western society. Anyone who says otherwise is braindead.
Stop spamming this unfunny cartoon you cuck

>white guy as a leader

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-Jh3Oe0Gc
The end always cracks me up

Not an argument.
Go neck yourself soyboy.

Was this supposed to be funny? I watched this episode earlier and it legit made me chuckle at this exact part. It's like his second of hesitation before saying it.

>thinking arguments are what you should provide in response to shitposters

So one white person, one black person and a bunch of a bunch of multicolored non humans?

It's not a shitpost if my statements are backed from an uncountable amount of well documented studies and papers that prove the degeneracy of our current times.
How about you try to refute 4000 years of western civilization and then tell me if you still want to believe (((them)))

Yes. Get as many white people as you want, then change their skin color to something else because they're half-demon or turned into an animal in a science accident and they don't count against your quota.

Obviously, Star should be an unattractive negro but carry on.

It's less about the exact makeup of the group, although it's a decent spread of skin colors and genders.
The handling is what matters the most, though.
The characters get to be people and not just "the token girl" or "the token black guy", and it really makes for a much better show than if they'd moralized and preached about it like what happens in shows these days.
Or even the old stereotype of "boys are so silly they need the unwavering cynical wisdom of a woman to guide them" that's been in a lot of media.
Cyborg being a nigger is never brought up - him being part robot is, and in some cases I suppose that's a bit of a stand-in, but I always considered that as more of a "disabled" sort of thing.
And even that's rarely played for sympathy, but put in a light of "I want to do this on my own and achieve something".

But by all means, feel free to shitpost about sjw soyboys or whatever the boogeyman of the day is.

> Non whites
> People
How can someone be this delusional?

meant to reply to

If we go by IQ, cultural or civilizational achievements, the Jews and Asians are more people than white people, though.

>thinking Sup Forums cares about intellect, achievement, or usefulness to a society
What makes humans people is how white they look, and white people are the best at that damnit

It's actually true when it comes to Asians though lol

> Jews
They are parasites. They make whites work to reap the rewards themselves
> Asians
They are incapable of innovating whatsoever. We already have computers to do manual work.

You're embarrassing yourself. Go back to tumblr.

not him but jews have statistically high IQ and basically own scientific discovery by % for how small of a group they are

Being white makes me successful by proxy.

So is this thread just gonna be Sup Forumsposting or is there gonna be some actual constructive conversation concerning cartoons too?

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN

The second someone sees a black character it's far too late for constructive conversation here, you should know that by now

Which style of diversity in cartoons would you prefer? Teen Titans style, or Steven Universe/Bee and Puppycat/whatever other SJW bullshit style? Hell, comics are infested with poorly written tokenism as well, see also that America Chavez thing.
Because I know what I'd pick would have to be Teen Titans.
But you're not gonna listen, are you.
You're gonna shout memes and buzzwords at me because it makes you feel powerful, the anonymity of the internet making you feel safe.

>Sup Forums
Get the fuck off this board. We don't like yer kind round here.

Fair assessment, many people already know this, those that don't aren't going to learn today, and sadly you wasted your own time making this thread if that was your intention.

Again though, fair assessment.

That's a white person, a cyborg-American, a green person, a gray person/demon hybrid, and an orange troq. Didn't you watch the show?

> Oy gevalt goy pick your poison

Don't you support diversity? If so you should be perfectly fine with someone having a different opinion from yours don't you think?

Honestly, I just had the urge to make a thread after starting a rewatch of TT, and taking two minutes to make a quick post wasn't that bad.

>kicking and screaming while insulting people who are not speaking, or even relevant
>"WHY DON"T YOU GUYS TREAT ME THE SAME, HUH? DON"T YOU RESPECT EVERYONE?"

It's like you don't understand how autistic you look, or maybe you revel in it?

>try to refute 4000 years of western civilization

Done.

SU don't even have asians.

SU has a targeted agenda of gender-diversity as opposed to the teen titans formula of "everyone should be treated with dignity, we really don't need to be specific" diversity

>"asians"

Can't wait 'till Sup Forums starts whining about how there aren't trannies in cartoons, for some reason.

I think the general consensus there is that there are enough already.

>Stop spamming this unfunny cartoon you cuck
Do you have such strong sperg outs from TTG that you mistake 2003 teen titans for TTG?

>constructive conversation concerning cartoons
Nice alliteration, fun to say out loud and no there isn't, abandon this thread

People had all this diversity shit figured out decades ago (Aliens for example) until SJWs showed up to piss in everyone's mouths, and now everything is fucked.

>gypsy
>white
Sure.

Nah this is.

Also Predator with two black guys and an Indian guy, but you didn't notice because they were all badass first skin color second

>They are incapable of innovating whatsoever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

silly user brown people aren't destroying the west
faggots and muzzies are

I'm really looking forward to Earth-M, but the fact that it's not getting hyped at all just tells me it's gonna die real quick.

>course I'm do, I'm part robot
There's no way they didn't know what they were doing

Its not diversity if its only a black guy on the team. More importantly, who fucking cares?

>Can't wait 'till Sup Forums starts whining about how there aren't trannies in cartoons
Huge jump from "this show handles diversity well as opposed to other shows" to "WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE HAVE VITILIGO AND THREE GENDERS", but I guess you're not able to tell the difference.

>having 1 token black guy with borderline electricity powers is how you should handle diversity
Sure, whatever floats your boat.

>Booyah!

>calling the one black person in the group who has cyborg attachments, not realizing that most people do have attachments or assistance for the disabled. Not realizing that Cyborg went through so much character depth,

You hate furries too? How original.

The readers who actually go to the cons and wear shit for more people to read the comics.

REMOVE TROQ remove troq you are worst tamaranian. you are the troq idiot you are the troq smell. return to earth. to our earth cousins you may come our plnet. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,locrix we will never forgeve you. rascal FUck but fuck asshole tamaran stink locrix sqhipere shqipare..tamaran genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead tamaranian..ahahahahahLOCRIX WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .tamaran we kill the king , tamaran return to your precious vega ….hahahahaha idiot tamaranian and locriz smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE TROQ FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. kill locrix…you will ww2/ tupac alive in vernathia, tupac making album of vernathia . fast rap tupac vernathia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink troq … you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

> indian
> asian

Diversity is pushed because a diverse work force is more productive than a non-diverse work force.

As an orange person, I'm offended at that abomination of our culture, Starfire.

white males only would be 100 on that scale

Readers don't care about a diversity checklist, thank you.

>Its not diversity if its only a black guy on the team. More importantly, who fucking cares?

5 characters on the team... arguably, only 2 of them are white: Robin and Beast Boy. Raven is mixed race, half-white and half-demon. Cyborg is African-American.

73.6% of the US population is white... if anything, Cyborg is over representation, African-Americans make up 12.6% of the US population. Being set in California, they'd be more likely to have an Asian-American on the team instead of an African-American (13.7% vs 5.9%).

All that is pointless though.... the characters are who they are. They were handled well... they didn't make any changes to the character's races for muh diversity. They missed an opportunity with the whole troq thing, but that's about my only complaint.

Asian males would be 120.

None of that has anything to do with my post user.

Raven may be half Jewish (mother's surname is Roth) and the first Robin, Grayson, is Romani.

>4000 years of western civilization
user, I...

>Beast boy
>Caucasian

I dunno, it's kinda hard to tell, honestly - being green and kinda beastly-looking, he could be hispanic or something for all we know.

So lemme get this right
>Gypsy
>The amazing bike thief 9000
>Valley girl from outer space
>Literal demonic semite (jews are matrilineal)
>Harambe

Clearly the team needs more white dudes, it's got none.

i wanna fug raven

I think part of the lack of hype comes from the fact Hudlin is involved and McDuffie has passed.

>anime
>diverse
Pick one

THIS SHOW FUCKING SUCKED. THE VOICE ACTING WAS EAR AIDS AS WAS THE SOUNDTRACK. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GOOD ADAPTATION OF TEEN TITANS EVER.

>"'Course I do, I'm part robot."

>Japan didn't innovate like fucking crazy with electronics after the war
How can some one be so fucking stupid... oh wait it's a Sup Forums bait thread.

I remember being bummed about their not being any biracial superheroes as a kid so I don't doubt kids today feel the same way I did in the 90s.

The fact you're too stupid to notice the actual problem will never not be hilarious.