Do you prefer Snyder's Superman or Whedon's Superman?

Do you prefer Snyder's Superman or Whedon's Superman?

I wouldn't say I prefer Whedon's but at least it's not doom and gloom totally-not-jesus Superman

best superman of all time, other than STAS

Wheadon's no contest. Actually feels like Superman and not a beta version of Doctor Manhattan being passed off as a """"deconstruction""""

I like Whedon's better because he has the superior theme song.

I prefer no superman

And thanks to the failures of this movie, the soon to be cancelled TV shows, the dying comics, and the soon to be MASSIVE failure of the DC streaming site there will never be another Superman again and hopefully there won't even be a DC soon

Nah. DC films are needed. Marvel are doing fine, but they really need competitors to make them step up their game. Rival studios can only mean better quality films, if only DC would stop doing the stuff they're doing now and figure out how to make decent films.

With the characters and history they have, they should be drowning in money, but they keep fucking up. TLDR: Competition is good and improves both sides.

Whedon's. Only snyderfanboys would think otherwise. The small scene with the bad cgi in the start of the movie was better and more Superman like than snyder could do with two movies.

Superman himself- probably Whedon's
But i would rather find out what was Snyder's Justice League, in 2 parts especially

More of what you LOVED in BvS.

Then DC needs to focus on animated films. I can't think of any DC animation I didn't like aside from TT:GO. Hell, even Flashpoint Paradox was good to watch despite the Liefeld-inpired art direction.

Can anyone even describe snyder superman personality? He's seriously the most bland character that I ever saw

And marvel needs to focus on video games

>tfw looking for good DCEU films recently
Wonder Woman was the only decent one, and there's so much hyperbole around that one.

Whedon's Superman feels like he's actually Superman, so I'll go with that

Snyder's Superman. Everything about Justice League was a travesty and it should have never existed the way it does.

So we are missing out on two brilliant movies that challenge the tropes of the genre, elevate it to an artistic level hacks like Nolan could only dream of and offer sociopolitical observations through the lense of contemporary pop-culture that even non genre movies rarely reach?

Yeah batman vs superman and Iron Man 3 are masterpieces and retards who like typical Hack Feige cheap formula for sheeps will never understand it

Whedon's was the closest to the superman we all know.

Fuck off MCUck falseflagger

Yes they do. You'd think with disney backing them, they could do better than LEGO shovelware and Disney's skylanders ripoff.

I wouldn't call Iron Man 3 a masterpiece but it was the best Iron Man movie.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
do you need tags?

No matter how sarcastic you think you are being, there are always several people on Sup Forums with that actual opinion.
That is why sarcasm works so badly here.

Nice bait

I thought it was clearly sarcasm. You would have to be completely fucking retarded to say something like that and mean it

I could link a dozen accounts on comic vine of faggots who made literally thousands of posts defending the view that Zack Snyder is the best capeshit director while pretty much everything else is awful even Raimi and Nolan.

Neither of them

Richard Donner Superman

>Wonder Woman was the only decent one

Yeah, it was actually pretty great.

please dont

I know people on here bitch and moan about Marvel, but they have figured out how to make movies that are mostly repeatably popular. DC need to watch and learn rather than glance and aim for the end result.

For starters use more directors. If you have one guy that keeps making underperforming films, you don't give him the keys to the whole franchise, you diversify with other creators.

Less executive meddling too. People keep saying it,. but they really do need one guy who know his or her lore and characters to oversee the whole thing rather than a committee that thinks Iron man was popular because it had fighter jets in it.

Problem is that near enough every film, they make the same mistakes. Now Snyder has gone, hopefully they can start to move in a better direction and get different people to put their marks on the films.

Wonder Woman wasn't bad, but it wasn't exceptional. It was just ok. Everything else in the DCEU made it look really good in comparison.

Bruh! Look at this, dude! OH NO NON NO

Is that a serious question?
I mean its sort of like asking if you like a punch to the nuts followed by a knife through the heart, or a warm slice of banana nut bread that has just been taken from the oven.

DC needs a Feige.

Wonder Woman was the only DCEU movie where the story was not literally a mess, love or hate but is was at least coherent.

WB was simply retarded for giving Snyder creative control after Sucker Punch.

DC don't need a Feige, it just need good directors, MCU don't give second chances, if a movie get low approval by critics and audience then the director is out while DCEU keep hiring Snyder after he proved himself to be a fucking awful hack 3 times in a row

>there are always several people on Sup Forums with that actual opinion.

Yep. When was the last time a group of executives sat around a table made a good movie? They'll look at what they think is popular, what they want, mandate runtimes and giant robotic spiders. The directors need to be able to work on their vision, but to the framework of the universe, which is where someone like Feige comes in. He's the guy in charge and acts as a buffer between the braintrust and the directors.

DC only hope is Matt Reeves and Disney will probably get him busy to do Planet of the Apes 4,5 and 6

Best Lois too. Dean Cain is just so likable

Anyone who says Snyder needs to be banned

>go
>good

>n-no more dc ever ever again!!1!!

Alright, it's bait.