Would steven universe be better if senator armstrong was the mayor and had an active role in the gems activities?

Would steven universe be better if senator armstrong was the mayor and had an active role in the gems activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vtNZqzbXkk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKUrWCXuuXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TVI7S6zKiBM
youtube.com/watch?v=WvYMDONxDc4
youtube.com/watch?v=-wVCl_784Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=My75o38w8Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=gnZyTaSdBs0
youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s
youtube.com/watch?v=eTr-T4kCCvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Would ______ be better if Senator Armstrong

Yes. The answer is always yes.

Yes.
Yes.
He and Jasper would team up and push steven in the ground till it isn't his tears but his blood on the ground.

What the hell kind of stupid question is that? Of course it would!
Throw in Monsoon as a regular townie and you've got the best revolution in entertainment since recreational sex.

>armstrong steps in as the protagonist after steven jobs for the last time and the show turns into an over-the-top action orgy

There's one way to make it even better!

Honestly, I think it'd be even better if Senator Armstrong was Stan Pines' long lost twin in Gravity Falls.

nanogems son

Every piece of media ever would be better with THE SENATOR in it

>Uniiversity of Beach City. I could rip the mayor apart w8th my BARE HANDS

/thread

>I just beat that game this weekend

>thinly veiled Revengeance thread on Sup Forums
I'm okay with this.

He will Make Beach City Great Again

It has to be this way

This.

We don't need Sup Forums to foster and filter their memes any longer. We're spreading them just fine ourselves!

Making the mother of all omelettes, can't fret over every gem.

>Metal Gear/Captain America
>After Cap went down in the 40s, The Boss was considered America's Best Solider
>The Boss and Nick Fury had quite a few missions together. Some standard, some.....Out There(Communist Werewolves on the Moon)
>Fury also had a hand on training Naked Snake aka Big Boss
>The Les Enfant Project wasn't just clones of Big Boss but to try recreate Cap as well.
>One of the weapons for the Cyborg Ninja project was an High Frequency Shield
>Revolver Ocelot cannot stand Bartoc The Leaper. Bartoc does not know why.

Winter Soldier was the MGS movie we were always promised but never given.

It's the only way I'd be interested in watching the show.

>he hasn't played and beaten the game multiple times over

>most of Sup Forums probably hasn't experienced the majesty that is MGR

I'm not even mad that song is stuck in my head now

>It's a Winds of Destruction episode

I would for Monsoon the talk to Steaven about memes, and meet Sam and learn how people can fall and become disillusioned with it all.

>Good vidya threads on Sup Forums
>Good comic threads on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=1vtNZqzbXkk

The Wonderful 101 would've made an awesome cartoon. I could easily see kids going apeshit over it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKUrWCXuuXQ

Just like Carl, huh?

Everyone knows that you don't go the appropriate board to talk about the topic

I think we need a list of characters who would make any Sup Forums show better by their inclusion.

To be fair I have just now gotten into platinum games and I’m going to play vanquish as soon as I get home this.

Have to say rising revengeance is my favorite metal gear solid game ( the only other was phantom pain) at least this one had a satisfying ending.

If you're one of the poor saps who bought a WiiU than you absolutely owe it to yourself to try The Wonderful 101. It's a really raw distillation of everything that made Platinum famous.

My family baught one but It got bricked during a bad storm so I never got to play splatoon and any other good games that came out for it.
The only other platinum game I have played was the transformers devastation and it was very good

>SU actually introduces a Carl ersatz
>Does nothing with him

but that's Barb, user

THIS thread deserves to live.

Assuming his motivations remain villainous it would absolutely improve things. The show needs some humans who are bad people, and not just because they want to be fuck a fusion or were a bad band manager. No real conflict between humans just makes Steven's world too simple.

You’re fucking retarded

>show only airs three episodes a year
>"the plot needs to be more complex!"
mmmmmmyeah.

>implying armstrong wasnt completly in the right
I do agree this show needs actual villains. Id love to see steven get a rogues gallery of human and biological alien villains along with gems, sortve like transformers animated

Hes right, the show does meed actual villains. And its CNs fault for only airing it so little a year, that shouldnt stop them from making more of a plot or actual conflict, rather then the vapid shit thats mostly townie stuff they have now.

When I saw that movie with a friend, we were walking out of the theater and I asked him what he thought of it, to which he said "That was the best Metal Gear movie I've ever seen."

I literally stopped in my tracks because of how strong that was.

>You disgust me, Steven. You talk about friendship as if it could stop war between nations or planets. You refuse to use the gifts of your mother to bring Order and freedom to Earth and hand her sword to some kid that barely knows what a knife is! You have it all and you waste it! You and your gems are absolutely disgusting! But at least I can get something out of your concept of fusion and I can see that the Gems can be strong. They just need someone willing to use them for what they were created for!

Senator Armstrong, Carl from AQTHF... who else is perfect for crossovers? Uncle Grandpa?

Jasper and Armstrong vs the Crystal gems

Ryu

Skeletor, cobra commander, alex jones, mad stan

>non Sup Forums meme character thread

guess what? it begins with "r"

Raiden is kawaii, I tell you, KAWAII
youtube.com/watch?v=TVI7S6zKiBM
youtube.com/watch?v=WvYMDONxDc4
youtube.com/watch?v=-wVCl_784Ck

right inside your disgusting butthurt asshole

>breaks pearl's sword with his bare hand

Yes please

Ayyy, the last 2 are rather amazing remix in fact

dayum son good taste

RULES OF NATURE!

>face when MGR thread and MGR memes here in Sup Forums

Also this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=My75o38w8Ys

I love these kinds of speeches, when a villain gets to call out the protagonist on their bullshit.

MGR is amazing.

It reminds me of a time when video games were allowed to be silly and not play it so seriously all the time.

I think things have been better the past couple years. CoD's popularity is waning and people are starting to embrace Japanese games again. It helps that Nintendo stopped shitting the bed.

Albert Wesker

I would argue this year has been great for video games.

Resident evil 7 turned out pretty solid even if the fan base is split about it.
Breath of the wild and super Mario odyssey are also great games.

And plus the abundant amount of great indie games really was great with games like hollow knight and hat in time.

IT’S HAPPENING!

>anti-antifa
I want to leave this stupid country so badly.

>Winds of Destruction/Suicide Squad gems
Would watch it.

>Senator Steven takes over the gem empire and uses the goodwill he gets to become the major of Beach City.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnZyTaSdBs0

Johnny Bravo.

I feel like anyone that identifies with them has a mental deficiency

youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Found out some of my drinking buddies are anarcho-communists
I tolerated it up until I found out they have a super secret facebook group where they monitor 'nazis'
Who are these nazis? Anyone they disagree with a lot on facebook.

>supporting anti-fag
Kill yourself
Yeah, thats why i fucking hate them, anyone who doesnt blindly submit to their white guilt femininazi drivel is automatically a nazi and they feel they have a right to harass and beat up because of it. Im still pissed trump cant do his fucking job and declare them a violent group and out them on a watchlist already.

Security Officials don't wanna label the group for fear of the repercussions from other extremist groups that might come about (none because American Antifa don't even lift) but it's kind of funny that BLM got the label and antifa didn't

And El Presidente will no longer comment on the issue officially because look what fucking happening when he said their were bad people on both sides of one protest that grew violent. Headlines and articles literally said since he didn't outright call out white supremacists, that he must be supporting them.

Can NK please nuke us already?

>falling for the 'NK is a threat' meme

>not going after a group of actual violent thugs because youre too scared of what theyll do
Trump is a fucking pussy, if he had any balls hes attack the media and antifa with assassins and make america great again by making instituting martial law against regressive liberals.

>not making every man for yourself
Armstrong would be ashamed of you

>We don't need the Diamonds to filter and foster their memes any longer! We're spreading them around just fine ourselves! Our whole planet is one big Zoo now!

>Not going after them yourself
Pussy.

Antifa made a huge under estimate
They thought the public would support or ignore them when in reality, the majority of the public fucking despises them as well

Well, what did they think would happen if they thought anyone who wasnt a buzzcut hairy armpit feminist or a numale cuck was a nazi, and thats justification enough to cause violence against them?

It pisses me off how humans are portrayed in SU. Like a bunch of faggot hippies that are going to be massacred the moment Crystal Gems dissapear. Is there even a human military in that world? Is any human scientist researching gem technology? Why isn't humanity developing weapons against Homeworld Gems? This show is so fucking stupid.

Like I said man, anyone that identifies with Antifa or Anarcho-Commies has something wrong in the head

Honestly, they don't even know what fascism is. Walk up to one with a pile of Hitler quotes and they won't know it from Bernie Sanders.

Possibly but not probable. I believe that Humans from SU Earth are similar to the Japanese after WWII and the nukes, their culture and masculinity received such a beating that they are now a nation of Herbivore men.

Humans got so utterly fucked by Gemkind that they just decided to "never again" be involved in something of that scale.

>That time Sup Forums got most of the internet to attribute Hitler quotes to Taylor Swift

youtube.com/watch?v=eTr-T4kCCvY

>Everyone loses

Whats funny is that steven would hate these fags considering how hateful and violent they are

Shocking considering Ryu is pretty dull. The fucker has been in crossovers/fought against with:

>Marvel
>SNK
>Psikyo
>Sega
>Bandai-Namco
>Super Robot Wars
>GI Joe
>Nintendo

Technically, Street Fighter is apart of THREE Multiveses, Archie Sonic, Marvel and Super Robot Wars. Who'd Thunk it?

I don't understand why people like that character or even that game series. I watched the final boss fight with him and oh my god was it cringe-inducing. Was the game written by 12 year olds?

There were moments in the Movie where you can just imagine Cap's life bar getting extended like Snake's.

STANDING HERE

You say as you use a Steven Universe reaction image called "pearl cringing"

I REALIZE

>using a SU reaction image in a SU thread
No way!

>liking a dumb show but not understanding how people can like dumb games

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

Yeah but can Steven and friends WASH AWAY THE ANGER

Why are they so mad?

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Xavier: Renegade Angel