Have you been enjoying the TTG marathon?

Have you been enjoying the TTG marathon?

And how do you feel about the fact this show has lasted longer than the original Teen Titans show?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best thing to happen to cartoon network.

I dont care if your shitposting, kill yourselves now for even promoting CN and the cancer that is TTG in a good light

wew lad.

t. Tumblr

t. mega dummy head :PPPP stupid haterz be likE

I love it.
Watching you faggots cry your eyes out everyday is the funniest thing that happened to Sup Forums.

It's a fun little cartoon. Not really the show's fault CN shows so much of it.

>Have you been enjoying the TTG marathon?
Haven't even turned to that channel once it started. Mostly been watching Nick, XD and FXX.

>And how do you feel about the fact this show has lasted longer than the original Teen Titans show?
I wasn't that interested in the original series all that much either. I'm just sad Cartoon Network turned to shit this quickly, after all the fairly awesome and unique shows it once had less than a few years back. Why did the network executives think marathon-ing this show would help CN ratings in the slightest? Hell, Nick@Nite gets better ratings than CN, and it's just a channel block.

Who looked at Pic Related, and said it was ok? In what way is one show 99 % of what's aired for that week acceptable?

I don't think anyone's crying about it, mostly just sad that this is the best they can come up with in terms of programming. We talk shit about CN's new shows, like the one with that shitty looking tapir and hedgehog he's trying to date, but after the way they've handled most of the other shows in their roster, Summer Camp and Craig of the Creek, will most likely be relegated to a bomb format every few months and then buried under more TTG.

Drink lead you TTG fanboy faggot

Ratings are in the toilet this time of year anyway and they went on their usual holiday. Also alleging allegations are going on in every corporation in the US right now.

>Also alleging allegations are going on in every corporation in the US right now.
What does metoo have to do with the TTG spam?

It has to do with everything. But really, its the time of year when williams street gets twisted drunk and they do this with the schedule whenever they go on a bender.

>Ratings are in the toilet this time of year anyway
CN's ratings have been down 13 % this year, it's not just relegated to the holidays. Adult Swim, the channel block of CN gets better ratings.

indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/

>16 Nickelodeon, 1,314,000

>24 Disney Channel, 1,023,000

>31 Cartoon Network, 846,000

It's not surprising, more people watch alex jones than the top two news outlets put together.

I thought williams street was just [as]? And theyve been doing this for the whole year

This is what they deserve for only playing shit like teen titans go. I hope it gets worse when the three new horrible shows come out next year, and force Cn to reanalyze their strategies
Alex jones is unironically more enjoyable and funny then most mainstream media

>Have you been enjoying the TTG marathon?
>enjoying

Kids don't watch Alex Jones, and they sure as hell aren't watching CN, or now known as the TTG Network.

How are not excited for...this?

Every day we stray further from god.

I seriously want to beat the face in of julia potts for drawing this ugly shit, and making it the artstyle of a whole fucking cartoon. Only more proof that you can get anything if you have a vagina these days.

It makes sense though, why would any kid watch any other show? In TT:GO the characters actually interact with each other, get into conflicts that may or not resolve with various gags and humor, whereas in Clarence they would just be messing with people no one cares about or in SU it would be nothing but self-loathing until the something happens week comes that year or AT where characters no one cares about do things no one cares about or WBB where AT animals no one cares about got their own show for some reason. All of that also at a slower pace compared to TT:GO (especially considering the world-building in AT/SU are virtually completed, a main draw to those in particular).

Actually, I think it might be because TT:GO characters are more relatable simply because in all other shows airing the main characters have mild autism and most people can relate better to non-autists or at least look up to them (probably the same reason Sup Forums hates Johnny Test). CN could probably just swap Care Bears or the Smurfs with Clarence or We Bare Bears due to the characters acting similarly and it'd have about the same amount of views (maybe more because the audience likely hasn't seen all the old stories yet). Or just air Teen Titans Go and get double views.

Sure TT:GO and JT are the same repeated formula time and time again, but at least they can hold your attention span for more than 5 minutes. Other shows you're better off looking up the ending on YouTube.

It's a dual purpose reaction to the way TV is going, especially kids' TV.

Kids mostly watch Netflix and other services because who the fuck doesn't prefer watching whatever they want ad-free?

So moving most of their shows to on-demand services on their website, apps and streaming services is how they get kids to go get into their services instead of watching on TV. Other channels are doing this too but CN is probably the most egregious, and I think that's because of just how few successful shows they currently have.

The second purpose is a literal scam to artificially increase ratings and make more money. TTGO is the only thing they show, therefore it has the highest ratings, therefore they can charge the most for commercial airtime.

So yeah. CN the cable network is basically being abandoned as their primary business as they try to get kids over onto streaming services instead.

>muh streaming argument
>thinking TTG is popular
Plenty of people still watch tv and always will, to sabotage their channel to shill their app which only has a few episodes is fucking retarded. If anything, their trying to force TTG and artifically make it popular, because the miller wants to make CN into a preschool network, and because its cheaper to make.

Kids hate the show, its unfunny and makes dumb references that they wont get and the only people who would are turned off by the rest of the shows cringe. Fuck off and stop shilling your gabrage show faggot

>to sabotage their channel to shill their app which only has a few episodes is fucking retarded
I didn't say it wasn't. Just that that's obviously what they want to do.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

TTG is fine

just played too much

Well, the fact that the ratings are shit ever since they only play TTG. Also, the merch doesnt sell at all at TRU, and while many of my points are assumptions their logical ones that ive deduced through the circumstance of things. Theirs no way a show of this quality is pushed without someone having an agenda behind it, sorta like ike pushing the inhumans when no one cares about them. Another theory, however, is that its turner pushing it to try in a desperate attempt to get kids interested in the DCEU.

I think CN's ratings speak for themselves. The channel isn't even breaking a million views, hell it's not even breaking 900,000 views and has lost 13 percent this year alone.

>however, is that its turner pushing it to try in a desperate attempt to get kids interested in the DCEU
The have Justice League Action, but they only air it once in the early morning on a Saturday. If they're trying o get kids into the DCEU, then they are doing a poor job of it.

>I'm not crying, let me cry you why
You seem a tad upset, Timmy.

Justice league action only has a few episodes, so they cant spam it like TTG. Even then, it could be a combination of both theories, where turner wants to spam a DC show but miller demands that they spam TTG because she wants to aim CN at toddlers, even though historically its been for older kids.
Stop endorsing crap and having the sense of humor like a retard and then you wouldnt get shit for it

You can literally just look at the ratings, they've been going down a cliff and since TTG is practically the only show with real airtime, the network is going down with it

Bump

I haven't watched Cartoon Network since SBT got written off so I don't care what they do.

Shit I don't watch cable anymore

This but unironicly

Last time I watch cable TV was when Samurai Jack had its new season. This just proves to me I m not missing anything at all.

>unironicly

You’re fucking retarded

I haven't had satellite tv since 2014 so enjoy paying for your TTG marathon even if you're not watching it

I tried watching this today and they were showing Steven fucking Universe instead! I decide sit through that crap and then they play ANOTHER FUCKING EPISODE What is this shit? I just wanted to watch some Teen Titans as usual and they had Lesbian Rock aliens on in place of my teen titans! Fuck this channel!

Why does CN still have trouble filling timeslots when they have to play that shit all the damn time?

I miss Boomerang. Not the current one where it shows fucking reruns of shit dating back MAYBE 2-5 years, but the old Boomerang showing shit I might actually want to watch.

Current Boomerang is what current CN should be

I'd rather not. Constant barrages of the same handful of Tom and Jerry episodes even the really shitty "classic" ones from the 80s, looney tunes. It keeps alternating between looney tunes reruns and shoveling the rejected CN shows.

The PPG reboot and some other CG snorefests seem to have resided there.

Granted I got to see episodes of Uncle Grandpa that I never seen before. So that was something. Reruns of things dating 2 years back rather than reruns of Original Teen Titans and Ben 10 sound tons better.

Also I found a disturbing lack of christmas themed episodes/shows on christmas day.

I wonder, did the classic TT show get higher ratings than Go did?

Hey, you’re back

>>thinking TTG is popular
TTG has consistently been the network's most popular show since it began.

>TTG has consistently been the network's most popular show since it began.
In other bullshit that never happend

lmao u mad, buddy? Since 2013 all of the CN shows ranged from 1.5 to 1.8 million views whereas Teen Titans Go got 2.5 million views every episode.

Now most of the shows get 800,000 to 1.2M but TTG still gets 1.5M.

Thats utter bullshit, everyone hates your garbage show, even then its no reason to spam it like they do. Die in a ditch you immature humor loving fuck

>Adult Swim, the channel block of CN gets better ratings.
M-Morty, we *burp* we beat Cartoon Network! They're through, they- they've shat the bed, Morty. It's horrible but we beat them! Now we just have to try and topple D-*burp*Disney Channel!

>Those fingers
unf!

No.