New Teen Titans Go! to the Movies Plot Details Revealed

New Teen Titans Go! to the Movies Plot Details Revealed

>The film, which stars Kristen Bell and Will Arnett, will see the Titans frustrated over the fact that all of the other superheroes are getting movie deals, but somehow the teenaged superhero team has been passed over. This leads the Teen Titans on a quest to find the perfect director for their onscreen debut. Naturally, things don’t go according to plan.
cbr.com/teen-titans-go-to-the-movies-plot/

Other urls found in this thread:

warnerbros.com/teen-titans-go-movies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will Arnett
Literally the best Batman voice since Conroy

I liked the one from Brave and the Bold better, but that’s just me

I'd just like to know if they plan to animate it for the theater or if it'll just be the same animation as the TV show.

Cant wait for this to fucking fail and then the TTG crew will mass kill themselves

DARKNESSSS
NOOO PARENTS

lmao!
Oh man. The asspain is just radiating from you user.
And he used a Steven Universe reaction image. LMAO. What a fucking loser.

obviously it'll be the show's animation why would you think otherwise?

What a fucking drag.
How long is the movie gonna be? I can’t see anyone sitting on a movie theater watching this shit for an hour or maybe more.

>Dat Plot

Wow it's just as stupid as I thought it's be.
Honestly this feels more like the plot of one of those Hour long specials than a movie.

I can't wait for it to fail and lose enough money for DC to shut down for good

DC doesn't handle the cartoons, that's Cartoon Network.

They’re not going to reference the Teen Titans movie that already exists aren’t they? Because there’s some plot holes in this script

It probably IS an hour long TV episode. I guarantee the movie will be around 70-90 minutes, basically just a slightly longer episode of the show.

This shit is gonna be put on ACTUAL movie theaters, user.
It’s not gonna be a TV special.

>What a fucking loser.
At least im not a no taste TTG lover, faggot

I would say this is the low point in Will Arnett’s career, but he’s been in both Bay Turtles movies

Some TV-to-film adaptations of animated shows have hiked up the budget to incorporate proper shading and effects in the past. The most recent example of this would be Global Rule 15.

Is this going to be a tv movie or actually in theaters? Give a source, too.

And The Nut Job

It's actually going to be in theaters user.

warnerbros.com/teen-titans-go-movies

It seems kind of weird that the voice actors' names are all so prominent on the poster.
Like who's going to see this poster and think "oh shit, they got *the* Scott Menville to star in this?!?"

>it's a fucking TTG episode as a movie
perfect, it literally shouldn't be anything else.

Movies that are bad or mediocre have best voice actors.

>Titans frustrated over the fact that all of the other superheroes are getting movie deals, but somehow the teenaged superhero team has been passed over. This leads the Teen Titans on a quest to find the perfect director for their onscreen debut. Naturally, things don’t go according to plan.
This sounds similar to South Park: Fractured But Whole, but could be better in the ending

It's utter shit but retard kids and their lazy parents will still watch it. Congratulation on your newest blockbuster, CN.

Honest Question:

What would you all want in a live action Titans movie?

Also cast them

I'd be more inclined to want a photo-real CGI Teen Titans movie like Advent Children. But I'd really want Supergirl in the team too.

>TTG crew will mass kill themselves
>implying our boys wont take over Hollywood like they did with CN

Your “boys” are making the network fucking fail in ratings. Stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you brainless TTG retard.

I wonder how many songs about "funny" things like waffles or mummies will there be

It IS just you. Batman has no business being that friendly and cheerful unless it's a parallel world where his parents are alive.

t. Grimdark faggot who doesn't understand Silver-Age Batman

>SU fan
>calling others a faggot

I bet your hair is dyed a bright unnatural color lmao

I hate newfags who've never heard of the Silver Age or Batman '66

>Sup Forums unironically praises TTG just so they can le troll Sup Forums
Fuck this board is full of casuals it's disgusting

Fans. I know I'd be upset if I didn't see the VAs names on the poster.

Currently the claim is 7 million is TTGM budget with a projected profit of 125 million. Honestly? That's a fair guess. Ferdinand a "who?" of a kids film went up against Star Wars and has so far made 68 million. The godless Emoji Movie, that came out last summer made 217 million. the Emoji Movie made 4 times back it's cost.
Now this? This is a cartoon, with super heroes, based on a TV show, that is coming out in the summer which is a high kids film season and is costing them 7 million to make. Even if it made as weak as say 40 million, that is still 5 times it's profits back.

>the Emoji Movie made 4 times back it's cost.
No justice.

Hey, i hate TTG but BATB was the fucking shit, and i say that as a miller fanboy who loves BTAS as well.
At least my shows enjoyable and not unfunny spammed cancer, faggot
Thank you, ive been saying this for months now

I don't get all this hate. TTG is decent and has a lot of great episodes. Why the hate?

Three reasons:
>muh ruined childhood
>muh can't take criticism
>muh overexposure

Only the second one is a valid complaint about the show.

The movie sounds like it'll be meh. At best it will make $25-30 million and break even, at worst it will get lost in the jumble and buried by Incredibles 2, Jurassic World 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hotel Transylvania 3, and MI:6.

>Hotel Transylvania 3
>3
Are you fucking kidding me?

Because the show is unfunny cringe, and if you like it you have the sense of humor of a toddler autist. I dont even like OG TT, i just really fucking hate TTG and think it needs to die as soon as possible.

You sound like a literal kid. This is a +18 website.

>give points of why i hate a show
>hurr durr underage
If anyones the child its you for liking that uncultured shit. Fucking shills and contrarian trolls defending this shit cartoon need to be fucking permabanned.

>DC doesn't handle the cartoons, that's Cartoon Network.
which is one of the main reasons CN hasn't sabotaged it like every other DC series they've aired in the last 10-15 years

it's been way too long since we had a Lady Legasus episode

You didn't give a single point. Your post was just I HATE IT.

I said the humor is immature and terribly unfunny. You just choose to ignore it because it criticized your show like the small brained faggot you are

>Three reasons:
>>muh ruined childhood
>>muh can't take criticism
>>muh overexposure
Nice, because no one hates it for being overly obnoxious right? It has to be a scapegoat group

SUfags jelly

>make $25-30 million and break even
user it's budget is 7 million and it's clear they are not marketing it that hard. 25 million is over 300% profits. This film will make made money no matter what.

user see
Ferdinand came out same day as Star Wars and made almost 70 million.

Even standing with the gods this could easily make over a 100 million on a summer release.

Not him but
>SU
>enjoyable

Why am I getting Drawn Together The Movie vibes from this?
It's gonna be successful because kids love TTG and its numbers will effectively save theatrical 2D animation causing Sup Forumsmrades to form a suicide pact, calling it now

Still more enjoyable then TTG cancer, even with all its problems.

>lose money
It's gonna be at least 60% reused assets from the show

>It's gonna be successful because kids love TTG
You mean the artificial popularity CN made and because thats all they play? Must be SO popular since ratings are down a whole 13% for the whole year since they started spamming it and the toys are rotting on shelves.

The people that hate it are the ones who don't watch the show.

TTG is spammed because it got the best ratings back when it was a new show so CN is milking it. Same reason why Gumball is the second most spammed show

The real question is if it'll fail like the Justice League Movie.

Who knows. Just post Starfire

It will make nowhere near as much as JL but it will technically be more profitable.

>TTG is spammed because it got the best ratings
No it didnt, thats just CN trying to push it because miller wants to coopt Cn and turn it into the next sprout. Going by your logic steven universe woukd be played the most since it gets the best ratings, but management hates the show with a passion so of course they dont play it at all. God, i hope miller and the rest of the execs get fired or end up dead in a river soon.

>hates the show
>gets a game
>Advertise on their Twitter
>Weekly podcast
>Song performance and a sneak peak of Lars back at the con in February
user...

I hate it when casuals spout this shit. Batman was still dark in the silver age, it was just the stories that were silly. And even then his were still arguably the most realistic compared to Superman or the fucking Flash. And prior to that he was basically just The Shadow.

The game is just trying to make money from people, and miller doesnt seem to concerned with whatever department video games are. Theirs hardly any other merch, and the fact they refuse to play it at all and the biatuses debacle the past year, is proof miller hates the show.

But what if he had a bigger dick then flash and flashs was puny, why would mirror master want to give up his own dick for an inferior one?

The only way I could see why they never play much of SU is because of pirating the latest episodes.

>season 1 first episode
>Gumball : 2.12
>TTG: 2.01
>SU: 1.86
>season 2 first episode
>Gumball: 1.81
>TTG: 1.76
>SU: 1.52
Man, you are fucking stupid.

Probably a mix of both- Similar animation techniques, but slightly improved to be more fluid and have proper shading.

I also fully expect some sequences to at least have some frame by frame animation instead of the usual tweening, but we'd have to wait and see.

>ttg is now on the big screens
what the fuck timeline is this?

Ends with them getting John K

SU got more popular as it went on, faggot
Theyd pirate less if theyd actually playd the show, its only encouraging piracy at this rate.

>SU got more popular as it went on, faggot
>season 3 first episode
>TTG: 2.10
>SU: 1.69
>Gumball: 2.39
>season 4 first episode
>TTG:1.23
>SU: 1.32
>Gumball: 2.04
Hey, yeah, .10 more viewers than TTG, oh wait, Gumball is still busting it's balls.

>SU got more popular as it went on, faggot
user, it drop, a lot, as it went on.

>The people that hate it are the ones who don't watch the show.
I've seen it more than enough times to know that the humor is extremely grating, some of the worst i've heard and seen

>what is its online fandom
>what are current ratings
TTG shills are fucking pathetic

Bruce would've turned into a villain if his parents had lived.

high level newfag. batman has been friendly and cheerful far longer than the grim dark version.

The grim dark version is ironically the flanderized version.

So when will they have the bit with the Titans just shitting all over a film MST3K style.

>Kristen Bell
There's going to be singing, isn't there?

And there's that issue. SU is popular, but it's mostly popular due to online fandom.

Fuck it, I'm tired of having standards. That sounds like fun.

Obviously, TTG has a lot of singing.

>yfw the movie ends up as kino

You gotta be pretty stupid to believe this will happen.

Yes pls

It's not just you user. BTAB was a beautiful shining oasis in a sea of shit.

Someone post the chart.

>movie ends up doing really well and ends up being played 50% of the time in all movie theaters

Arny cirrent ratings and n the gutter? TTGs tops out Hulu streams while SU didn’t even show up in the top 100

>becomes a commonly played CN movie on the network

You're bullshitting

Sounds good.
Tara strong doesn't deserve the level of exposure she will get for this film.

Holy shit your right it's more 2d animation.
I got kind of worried when we learnt the next pony movie was gonna be cgi.

>What would you all want in a live action Titans movie?

I liked Diedrich Bader and Bruce Greenwood a lot.

Michael Ironside as old Bruce is elder god tier.

Fuck off Goyer.

I don't have any attachment to the original show.

TTG is extremely obnoxious to watch. It's like someone dangling keys over your face and screaming for 20 minutes. It doesn't give you time to enjoy the few times they actually make a funny joke, because it's immediately overtaken by everything being loud and "lolrandumb."

I heard people defend it so much that I tried to watch it, and I was convinced people defend it so they can go "not muh."

this will start another season after the movie's good ratings and big financial profits. prepare your asses for the ttg cn spam in 2019

Based blue cat doing god's work.